I'm curious. Can someone explain why the Republican Party is 90% white?

Reagan started "giving away" landlines. Obama "gives away' cell phones. One can make the case that the poor should have landlines for a myriad of reasons such as needing a phone number for job searching but a cell phone is a luxury.

OHHHH!!! Well, a free land line is a fine, patriotic thing to do! A free cell phone, however, is the tool of the devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't say it's a tool of the devil. More like a tool of a corrupt and incompetent community organizer pandering to his base.

howso? FactCheck.org : The Obama Phone?

OHHHH!!! Well, a free land line is a fine, patriotic thing to do! A free cell phone, however, is the tool of the devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't say it's a tool of the devil. More like a tool of a corrupt and incompetent community organizer pandering to his base.

The federal tax on your cell phone bill pays for cellphone service for those who can't afford cellphone service. See that fee on your phone bill labeled USF? That's where the money goes. I just love this thought process that actually thinks free phones come from the phone fairy. Just like free Healthcare comes from the free Healthcare Lord of La La Land. When you get "free" stuff from the government it means somebody else paid for it. Why can't the left wrap their heads around this? Free stuff from the government is paid by taxes. The more "free" stuff you get, the higher your taxes become. Really, it's not rocket science.
The link you posted from the not-always-so-correct Factcheck.org basically said the same thing I'm say but in an extremely convoluted and roundabout way.

Last edited:
Sure;

The nation is 73% white, and the democrats promote social welfare benefits to buy the votes of minorities.

Not all that hard to figure out.

Because, as all Republicans such as yourself know, minorities, being lazy and stupid, are easily bought with a few crumbs of bread and a half of glass of milk. Because they are dirty and lazy people. Not like white Republicans who are all hard working and honorable.

Did I understand your position? Did I get it right?

well you said it ...that is why 95% of blacks vote Democrat

The federal tax on your cell phone bill pays for cellphone service for those who can't afford cellphone service. See that fee on your phone bill labeled USF? That's where the money goes. I just love this thought process that actually thinks free phones come from the phone fairy. Just like free Healthcare comes from the free Healthcare Lord of La La Land. When you get "free" stuff from the government it means somebody else paid for it. Why can't the left wrap their heads around this? Free stuff from the government is paid by taxes. The more "free" stuff you get, the higher your taxes become. Really, it's not rocket science.
The link you posted from the not-always-so-correct Factcheck.org basically said the same thing I'm say but in an extremely convoluted and roundabout way.

I confess that I don't know much about this program. First of all, I don't get a phone bill. I have MagiJack, and I paid a single fee...$80, as I recall, for all my telephone years for 5 years. Second. The program, as stated above, had absolutely nothing to do with either president Obama or president Regean (I was just rattling your cage about that). It was put togther by the FCC, and has absolutely nothing to do with "rewarding the base". Third, why in the hell would you care if it provides a free land liine vs. a free cell phone? Fourth, what does all this have to do with the price of rice in China? Fifth, which party are you going to blame for requiring seat belts on automobiles?

I confess that I don't know much about this program. First of all, I don't get a phone bill. I have MagiJack, and I paid a single fee...$80, as I recall, for all my telephone years for 5 years. Second. The program, as stated above, had absolutely nothing to do with either president Obama or president Regean (I was just rattling your cage about that). It was put togther by the FCC, and has absolutely nothing to do with "rewarding the base". Third, why in the hell would you care if it provides a free land liine vs. a free cell phone? Fourth, what does all this have to do with the price of rice in China? Fifth, which party are you going to blame for requiring seat belts on automobiles?

Don't mind me. I was just rattling your cage for the most part. As for what this has to do with the price of rice in China, I already explained my problems with it. No idea what seat belts and party affiliation has to do with anything but this is the part where I just smile and nod and realize this conversation has outlived its fun like the ninth season of Roseane.

Last edited:
Sure;

The nation is 73% white, and the democrats promote social welfare benefits to buy the votes of minorities.

Because, as all Republicans such as yourself know, minorities, being lazy and stupid, are easily bought with a few crumbs of bread and a half of glass of milk. Because they are dirty and lazy people. Not like white Republicans who are all hard working and honorable.

Dean can you explain LJB's comment "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years"?

Sure;

Dean can you explain LJB's comment "I'll have them ******* voting Democrat for the next 200 years"?

I can explain it very easily. LBJ was a a president who came from Texas. Need I say more? There is a pattern to bad presidents, you know.

It's 90 percent WHITE! Cause some guy on the internet says so? Can't argue with that. But Democrats somehow are the representative of humanity by default somehow? No they aren't. I didn't vote for either party. Why is RACE always an issue here? WHY?

Because Gallup and Pew, two of the most respected research organizations in the world say it.

Besides, why deny it? Come on. Be honest. Republicans don't want a bunch of black people in their party. Remember when Conservatives ran from the Democratic Party in the middle 60's when the blacks joined that party? If blacks joined the Republican party in any numbers, they would run once again.

where are you going to run to Dean when the "Brown' people take over your party?.....you know as well as i,you are not going to hang around with them......you do a lot of talking about how many types of people are Democrats.....lets see how long you stay with them when your Elite Rich Whites in the Party no longer control it.....you will be a man without a Party.....cant stand those White Republicans .....cant stand "Minorities" telling you this is how it will now be.....and the Independents?......i am sure 90% of them dont want you with us....

lp69Jaa.png

galveston_bay_pollution_1.jpg

Galveston Bay is in Texas moron.

True, that one! Fkn litterbugs!

But you know and I know and many others know, that's not what the China river in Texas was all about!

I had this picture and a picture of a polluted river in China in the same post. We call that comparison. But really, really stupid people assumed I was saying both rivers are in China.

you were.....if you were not.....how come when Dave brought that up back then you did not contest it at that time?......oh thats right.....you ran from another thread.....

It's 90 percent WHITE! Cause some guy on the internet says so? Can't argue with that. But Democrats somehow are the representative of humanity by default somehow? No they aren't. I didn't vote for either party. Why is RACE always an issue here? WHY?

Because Gallup and Pew, two of the most respected research organizations in the world say it.

Besides, why deny it? Come on. Be honest. Republicans don't want a bunch of black people in their party. Remember when Conservatives ran from the Democratic Party in the middle 60's when the blacks joined that party? If blacks joined the Republican party in any numbers, they would run once again.

where are you going to run to Dean when the "Brown' people take over your party?.....you know as well as i,you are not going to hang around with them......you do a lot of talking about how many types of people are Democrats.....lets see how long you stay with them when your Elite Rich Whites in the Party no longer control it.....you will be a man without a Party.....cant stand those White Republicans .....cant stand "Minorities" telling you this is how it will now be.....and the Independents?......i am sure 90% of them dont want you with us....

what's weird, is to show how tolerant they are they are almost rooting for this to happen..

cut off their noses to spite their faces and spit on republicans by crowing this is happening to them and the white people in it..

nobody says they are the brightest bulbs

what's weird, is to show how tolerant they are they are almost rooting for this to happen..

cut off their noses to spite their faces and spit on republicans by crowing this is happening to them and the white people in it..

nobody says they are the brightest bulbs
Dean is another of those Politically Correct fuckers who do the talk because he thinks it makes him look good.....he is too much of a bigot to allow Brown people to tell him this is the way it is going to be.....

According to another thread, only 70% of whites vote republican. I think that is racist. It's like pointing out that blacks have a higher crime rate per capita, but heaven forbid we question social issues using the same logic. What about birthrates and dependence on social programs and fatherless children and....I stop there. Why do people vote according to their interest and not according to what is beneficial to ALL of society? I am White, I never voted for a republican. NEVER. I am quite cynical of the American political system. It needs a major overhaul.

the way pols are handing over BILLIONS in tax $$$ to secret gov't programs I'm considering not voting anymore at the federal level. They almost always seem to end up caving to corporate contractors (donors :eusa_shhh: ) becuse of promises of future employment

Last edited:
the way pols are handing over BILLIONS in tax $$$ to secret gov't programs I'm considering not voting anymore at the federal level. They almost always seem to end up caving to corporate contractors (donors :eusa_shhh: ) becuse of promises of future employment

Bravo! I noticed that to, when "our" Government wants something, be it the right of way or invading another country, They just DO IT. The will of the people? When did that matter?

10 less votes for the democrat every election cycle? I support your decision!

Forum List

Back