🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm curious. Who do you believe more? Trump or the head of the Boy Scouts?

Anyone who has watched the news knows that Trump has doubled down repeating his statement that the head of the Boy Scouts called him just to tell him he gave the most magnificent and wonderful speech ever given by anyone in the history of the Boy Scouts and the Head of the Boy Scouts says he never called. Of course, phone records would prove if the head of the Boy Scouts called or not.

So what do you think of that? Which one is telling the Trump? And why would the head of the Boy Scouts lie?

And now, transcripts have been released of Trump's conversations with the President of Mexico and the Prime Minister of Australia.

Here are llinks to the full text of the conversations:

‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

You don't need guess what they said. I urge all of Trump's minions to read his spoken word.

How can you support someone if you refuse to know what he actually says? If he is saying one thing and you support him for something different, wouldn't that make you a dupe?

Do you just not care what he says?

You support him even if he is lying?

They why not support someone who tells you the truth?
I believe Trump.
Of course you do. Even after watching his chronic lying for 2 years you still believe him. Says so much about you.

Anyone who has watched the news knows that Trump has doubled down repeating his statement that the head of the Boy Scouts called him just to tell him he gave the most magnificent and wonderful speech ever given by anyone in the history of the Boy Scouts and the Head of the Boy Scouts says he never called. Of course, phone records would prove if the head of the Boy Scouts called or not.

So what do you think of that? Which one is telling the Trump? And why would the head of the Boy Scouts lie?

And now, transcripts have been released of Trump's conversations with the President of Mexico and the Prime Minister of Australia.

‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

You don't need guess what they said. I urge all of Trump's minions to read his spoken word.

How can you support someone if you refuse to know what he actually says? If he is saying one thing and you support him for something different, wouldn't that make you a dupe?

I'll believe Trump. Boy Scout guy can't take the heat as I am sure there are a few liberal parents losing their minds over it.

As for transcripts of a sitting President, it's clear you leftist types want to undermine a sitting President and government. Traitors like you are cheering for the Obama plants left in government that are disrupting and interfering in the government.
Liberal parents. Way to pull shit directly from your ass.

I believe Trump.
Of course you do. Even after watching his chronic lying for 2 years you still believe him. Says so much about you.

Trump lies about stuff that doesn't matter.

Do you think these lies matter?

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep your healthcare plan."

"You will save $2500/yr on your health insurance."

By posting private phone conversations of a sitting President, the butthurt brigade negate any basis to whine about Wikileaks posting DNC emails exposing Crooked Hillary and the MSM trying to rig the election otherwise known as "Russian Meddling."

That's hilarious coming from one the muppets who thought it was totally justifiable to publish the Democrats' hacked emails,

because the American people deserved to know the truth.

I believe Trump.

lol, they always fall back on those few Obama lines to pretend they compare to Trump's hundreds.

By posting private phone conversations of a sitting President, the butthurt brigade negate any basis to whine about Wikileaks posting DNC emails exposing Crooked Hillary and the MSM trying to rig the election otherwise known as "Russian Meddling."

That's hilarious coming from one the muppets who thought it was totally justifiable to publish the Democrats' hacked emails,

because the American people deserved to know the truth.
It was totally legal, moron. Whether it was "justifiable" is a meaningless proposition. On the other hand, leaking the President's phone call with the Mexican president was a serious crime, and none of you douche bags give a damn about that.

I believe Trump.

lol, they always fall back on those few Obama lines to pretend they compare to Trump's hundreds.

Most of what you call "lies" are just examples of where Trump doesn't accept the snowflake recieved wisdom. Obama's lies had serious consequences for every American. We're all paying 3 times what we used to pay for insurance we can't use because of those lies.

so the insurance companies left alone and without aca would have lowered rates? really you think that?

is this the real phone call or the one he lied about? it is just so hard to keep up?
Who ever claimed they would, dumbass?

The fact is rates were going up a lot slower before Obamacare passed than after, and that was for insurance that you could actually use.

"Which one is telling the Trump?"

Trump, of course. He always tells the Trump.

Do you solemnly swear that you will tell the Trump, the whole Trump, and nothing but the Trump?

I swear. I will tell the best Trump ever. It will be fantastic. Believe me!

View attachment 141984
View attachment 141971
Perpetual lying is an addiction, and obviously we have a president who thrives off of lies and drama..

Perpetually suckholing the lies of the Democratic Party and their fake news propagandists is a sign of both hypocrisy and epic foolishness.

View attachment 141970.. Ha Ha .. you lost... :lmao:

3141-trump-counties.png
... butt hurt losers in blue...:itsok:

The White House has already admitted the phone call from the Boy Scouts never happened. They admitted the Boy Scouts were telling the truth about not getting a phone call. Why is the topic still being debated and discussed? Trump lied and got caught' Period.

It doesn't matter Trump followers. They are trapped and they won't admit their bad choice and they'll go all the way off the cliff.
Trump said it best, when he said he can shoot someone and won't lose a vote.
The White House has already admitted the phone call from the Boy Scouts never happened. They admitted the Boy Scouts were telling the truth about not getting a phone call. Why is the topic still being debated and discussed? Trump lied and got caught' Period.

View attachment 141984
View attachment 141971
Perpetual lying is an addiction, and obviously we have a president who thrives off of lies and drama..

Perpetually suckholing the lies of the Democratic Party and their fake news propagandists is a sign of both hypocrisy and epic foolishness.

View attachment 141985 ... butt hurt losers in blue...:itsok:

It doesn't matter Trump followers. They are trapped and they won't admit their bad choice and they'll go all the way off the cliff.

View attachment 141984
View attachment 141971

It generally doesn't matter to me what Democrats and their fake media say, they've been proven liars far to often to be trusted or believed. When Obama practically doubled the national debt in 8 years, screwed the American people over with Obamacare, did you worry about the economic cliff then?

No Ididnt....Bush left us suffering, things got much better after that and still. I didn't vote for Obama nor Hillary.....but Trump followers are the most delusional group of people I've even come across.

View attachment 141984
View attachment 141971

It generally doesn't matter to me what Democrats and their fake media say, they've been proven liars far to often to be trusted or believed. When Obama practically doubled the national debt in 8 years, screwed the American people over with Obamacare, did you worry about the economic cliff then?

No Ididnt....Bush left us suffering, things got much better after that and still. I didn't vote for Obama nor Hillary.....but Trump followers are the most delusional group of people I've even come across.

View attachment 141984
View attachment 141971

So yeah, you're great on parroting delusional accusations without the facts, congratulations, you're a Democrat in good standing.

btw. Welcome to the USMB, hey, maybe next time we'll share a laugh...

Forum List

Back