🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm curious. Who do you believe more? Trump or the head of the Boy Scouts?

Real facts or alternate ones?
Trump said he does have a better health plan , the best....where is It?
He said he will be tough on Saudi Arabia...how much they paid him? What was the 1st country he visited?
How many people he hired just to fire later on?
Whats with his phone calls that never took place?
List goes on and on.
No Ididnt....Bush left us suffering, things got much better after that and still. I didn't vote for Obama nor Hillary.....but Trump followers are the most delusional group of people I've even come across.
It doesn't matter Trump followers. They are trapped and they won't admit their bad choice and they'll go all the way off the cliff.
Trump said it best, when he said he can shoot someone and won't lose a vote.
The White House has already admitted the phone call from the Boy Scouts never happened. They admitted the Boy Scouts were telling the truth about not getting a phone call. Why is the topic still being debated and discussed? Trump lied and got caught' Period.

It generally doesn't matter to me what Democrats and their fake media say, they've been proven liars far to often to be trusted or believed. When Obama practically doubled the national debt in 8 years, screwed the American people over with Obamacare, did you worry about the economic cliff then?

So yeah, you're great on parroting delusional accusations without the facts, congratulations, you're a Democrat in good standing.

btw. Welcome to the USMB, hey, maybe next time we'll share a laugh...

Did you support Obama even when he was lying? Hillary?
I'll give ya a cardboard cookie if you can name a politician that don't lie.
Diverge-WhoLiesMore.png

Not everyone gets it right all the time. But to compare Trump to anyone else crosses that Red Line into the territory of no decency at all.

Do you solemnly swear that you will tell the Trump, the whole Trump, and nothing but the Trump?

I swear. I will tell the best Trump ever. It will be fantastic. Believe me!
Not just the best ever, not just fantastic, but terrific. Really terrific.

No Ididnt....Bush left us suffering, things got much better after that and still. I didn't vote for Obama nor Hillary.....but Trump followers are the most delusional group of people I've even come across.
It doesn't matter Trump followers. They are trapped and they won't admit their bad choice and they'll go all the way off the cliff.
The White House has already admitted the phone call from the Boy Scouts never happened. They admitted the Boy Scouts were telling the truth about not getting a phone call. Why is the topic still being debated and discussed? Trump lied and got caught' Period.

It generally doesn't matter to me what Democrats and their fake media say, they've been proven liars far to often to be trusted or believed. When Obama practically doubled the national debt in 8 years, screwed the American people over with Obamacare, did you worry about the economic cliff then?

So yeah, you're great on parroting delusional accusations without the facts, congratulations, you're a Democrat in good standing.

Lies are easy to prove, or disprove. Do you think Trump tells the truth?

Tell the truth now.

And give examples.

View attachment 141984
View attachment 141971
Perpetual lying is an addiction, and obviously we have a president who thrives off of lies and drama..

Perpetually suckholing the lies of the Democratic Party and their fake news propagandists is a sign of both hypocrisy and epic foolishness.

View attachment 141970.. Ha Ha .. you lost... :lmao:

View attachment 141985 ... butt hurt losers in blue...:itsok:
C-sjGnTW0AAU7-b.jpg

I love it when you kind puts that red/blue map up. So who gets the bulk of the Obamacare government subsidies so they can afford healthcare for their families? Of course, those in Red States. Isn't that hilarious? That means it's Republicans who will suffer the most. Good.

obamacare-medicaid-expansion.png

8731-figure-1.jpg

Last edited:
Real facts or alternate ones?
Trump said he does have a better health plan , the best....where is It?
He said he will be tough on Saudi Arabia...how much they paid him? What was the 1st country he visited?
How many people he hired just to fire later on?
Whats with his phone calls that never took place?
List goes on and on.

:laugh: .. damn, you take this crap way to seriously..

You swallow a bunch of bullshit and then blame Trump for your gullibility.. Need I remind you that there are 3 branches of government and Trump is just part of one. He can promise whatever he pleases but most everyone has noticed that he's not king of the world.

The obvious fact is that you hold your Party completely irresponsible for reasonable solutions and would much rather have them resist and obstruct in any possible way. It only proves you have your head up your pooper like must every other soap opera Democrat these days. :eusa_snooty:

see, this is fun...

Last edited:

Lies are easy to prove, or disprove. Do you think Trump tells the truth?

Tell the truth now.

And give examples.

Many truths are open to interpretation by foamy butthurt nincompoops... :wink_2:

Of course Trump lies, embellishes and is far from perfect but consider the alternatives, America did and Trump is your President..

images (19).jpg

View attachment 141984
View attachment 141971
Perpetual lying is an addiction, and obviously we have a president who thrives off of lies and drama..

Perpetually suckholing the lies of the Democratic Party and their fake news propagandists is a sign of both hypocrisy and epic foolishness.

View attachment 141970.. Ha Ha .. you lost... :lmao:

View attachment 141985 ... butt hurt losers in blue...:itsok:
C-sjGnTW0AAU7-b.jpg

I love it when you kind puts that red/blue map up. So who gets the bulk of the Obamacare government subsidies so they can afford healthcare for their families? Of course, those in Red States. Isn't that hilarious? That means it's Republicans who will suffer the most. Good.

obamacare-medicaid-expansion.png

8731-figure-1.jpg

The government shouldn't be involved in forced insurance or healthcare, it's pretty obvious they can't handle it... but nice distraction.

Was the head of the boy scouts instrumental in opening the scouts to gay perverts? Did he say that exposing boys to perverts was a good thing to do?

After such monumental lies he is not to be believed. He's another democrat liar.

Anyone who has watched the news knows that Trump has doubled down repeating his statement that the head of the Boy Scouts called him just to tell him he gave the most magnificent and wonderful speech ever given by anyone in the history of the Boy Scouts and the Head of the Boy Scouts says he never called. Of course, phone records would prove if the head of the Boy Scouts called or not.

So what do you think of that? Which one is telling the Trump? And why would the head of the Boy Scouts lie?

And now, transcripts have been released of Trump's conversations with the President of Mexico and the Prime Minister of Australia.

Here are llinks to the full text of the conversations:

‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

You don't need guess what they said. I urge all of Trump's minions to read his spoken word.

How can you support someone if you refuse to know what he actually says? If he is saying one thing and you support him for something different, wouldn't that make you a dupe?

Do you just not care what he says?

You support him even if he is lying?

They why not support someone who tells you the truth?

Unfortunately that's like asking me who I believe more Trump or a Catholic priest. That's a very tough question

Nearly 8,000 Alleged Child Abusers Identified In Boy Scouts’ Files, Review Finds
The BSA also reported 12,254 alleged victims within its organization dating back to 1944.

I believe Liberals are spending every minute of every day pouring over Donald Trump minutia to distract themselves from the pain of their historic pounding in the 2016 election.

We distracted ourselves in 2018.

You forget about that year?

We like Trump because he's shrewd, intelligent, competitive, gets a lot of shit done and doesn't DO stupid shit. That and he's helped bring common sense in the USA closer to center, righting the ship so to speak. I could give a flying fuck about he said she said.

We like Trump because he's shrewd, intelligent, competitive, gets a lot of shit done and doesn't DO stupid shit.

Just how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that? Trump is a serial liar and does, and says, countless stupid shit every single day, only a complete moron doesn't see that.

We like Trump because he's shrewd, intelligent, competitive, gets a lot of shit done and doesn't DO stupid shit.

Just how fucking stupid do you have to be to believe that? Trump is a serial liar and does, and says, countless stupid shit every single day, only a complete moron doesn't see that.

FUN! Then it will be easy to cite what he did today, proving you're not projecting a moron.

Trump stupid shit done today:

Trump stupid shit said today:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back