🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm curious. Who do you believe more? Trump or the head of the Boy Scouts?

Anyone who has watched the news knows that Trump has doubled down repeating his statement that the head of the Boy Scouts called him just to tell him he gave the most magnificent and wonderful speech ever given by anyone in the history of the Boy Scouts and the Head of the Boy Scouts says he never called. Of course, phone records would prove if the head of the Boy Scouts called or not.

So what do you think of that? Which one is telling the Trump? And why would the head of the Boy Scouts lie?

And now, transcripts have been released of Trump's conversations with the President of Mexico and the Prime Minister of Australia.

Here are llinks to the full text of the conversations:

‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

You don't need guess what they said. I urge all of Trump's minions to read his spoken word.

How can you support someone if you refuse to know what he actually says? If he is saying one thing and you support him for something different, wouldn't that make you a dupe?

Do you just not care what he says?

You support him even if he is lying?

They why not support someone who tells you the truth?
The biggest financial supporter of the BSA the LDS church will be pulling out completely at the end of this year.
Good luck BSA....LOL

Anyone who has watched the news knows that Trump has doubled down repeating his statement that the head of the Boy Scouts called him just to tell him he gave the most magnificent and wonderful speech ever given by anyone in the history of the Boy Scouts and the Head of the Boy Scouts says he never called. Of course, phone records would prove if the head of the Boy Scouts called or not.

So what do you think of that? Which one is telling the Trump? And why would the head of the Boy Scouts lie?

And now, transcripts have been released of Trump's conversations with the President of Mexico and the Prime Minister of Australia.

Here are llinks to the full text of the conversations:

‘This deal will make me look terrible’: Full transcripts of Trump’s calls with Mexico and Australia

You don't need guess what they said. I urge all of Trump's minions to read his spoken word.

How can you support someone if you refuse to know what he actually says? If he is saying one thing and you support him for something different, wouldn't that make you a dupe?

Do you just not care what he says?

You support him even if he is lying?

Who might that be?

Forum List

Back