I'm doing some research on refugee immigration

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
I'm having trouble finding out how many German and Japanese refugees came to our shores during WW2. Anyone know the number?

A whole lot of Jewish refugees tried to get in, but people like you shut that shit down and sent them back.
No, it was retarded people like you, Doc. The same people who are denying the CHRISTIANS from those muslim shitholes access to our country, while rolling out the red carpet for every criminal piece of shit on the planet.

I'm having trouble finding out how many German and Japanese refugees came to our shores during WW2. Anyone know the number?

What is this tendency among some of you to expect others to do your homework for you?

What you might learn, if you did your own research, is that refugees from Nazism were not limited to Jews from Germany.

A whole lot of Jewish refugees tried to get in, but people like you shut that shit down and sent them back.
No, it was retarded people like you, Doc. The same people who are denying the CHRISTIANS from those muslim shitholes access to our country, while rolling out the red carpet for every criminal piece of shit on the planet.

:lol:

I'm East European Jewish, clown. My folks made it here from Poland about a decade before the Nazis invaded.

It was WASP-y fucks like you who sent my people back to die, not me.

No Christian refugees from Syria have been "denied", either.

What is this tendency among some of you to expect others to do your homework for you?

What you might learn, if you did your own research, is that refugees from Nazism were not limited to Jews from Germany.
That wasn't my question, Gertrude.

The difference being is that Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan maintained ordered and largely civilised societies under rule of law, whereas the Brown horde slithering into Europe as we speak are attracted mostly by the prospect of free housing and shiny consumer goods and television. Except the ones who are already here don't understand that in order to maintain and encourage an economy and society that makes all the things they're coming here for possible is that they have to play ball, so there's little hope the latest invasion force will grasp such a simple, yet so fundamentally important concept.

I didn't ask about Jews, Doc...another diversion from the obvious subject at hand. GFY.

Who else would need refugee status in WWII, other than Jews and the other groups the Nazis were eradicating?

I didn't ask about Jews, Doc...another diversion from the obvious subject at hand. GFY.

Who else would need refugee status in WWII, other than Jews and the other groups the Nazis were eradicating?
We were bombing the bejeesus out of Germany and Japan...certainly we created a few homeless innocents. Just lookin fo de numbah boss...

Deflection noted....again

It's become pretty clear that you don't know what that word means.

We were bombing the bejeesus out of Germany and Japan...certainly we created a few homeless innocents. Just lookin fo de numbah boss...

Oh, yes we did. We created hundreds of homeless innocents. Killed a shitload of them, too.

What does that have to do with refugees?

It's clear you do.

Sure I do, you're doing it asshole

It's clear you do.

You're right, I do know what the word means.

Sure I do, you're doing it asshole

Nope.

It's clear you do.

You're right, I do know what the word means.

I doubt it, it's clear from your drivel you post you don't know half what you think you do.

Forum List

Back