I'm doing some research on refugee immigration

The difference being is that Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan maintained ordered and largely civilised societies under rule of law, whereas the Brown horde slithering into Europe as we speak are attracted mostly by the prospect of free housing and shiny consumer goods and television. Except the ones who are already here don't understand that in order to maintain and encourage an economy and society that makes all the things they're coming here for possible is that they have to play ball, so there's little hope the latest invasion force will grasp such a simple, yet so fundamentally important concept.
Of course, another difference is that the US is not at war with Syria.
These people are refugees from a civil war.

A whole lot of Jewish refugees tried to get in, but people like you shut that shit down and sent them back.
No, it was retarded people like you, Doc. The same people who are denying the CHRISTIANS from those muslim shitholes access to our country, while rolling out the red carpet for every criminal piece of shit on the planet.

:lol:

I'm East European Jewish, clown. My folks made it here from Poland about a decade before the Nazis invaded.

It was WASP-y fucks like you who sent my people back to die, not me.

No Christian refugees from Syria have been "denied", either.
So your folks immigrated from Poland before the Nazis threatened them. Awesome. "Your people" did a shitty job of educating you. Obviously you aren't descended from the well educated Jewish types.

"Sailing so close to Florida that they could see the lights of Miami, some passengers on the St. Louis cabled President Franklin D. Roosevelt asking for refuge. Roosevelt never responded. The State Department and the White House had decided not to take extraordinary measures to permit the refugees to enter the United States. A State Department telegram sent to a passenger stated that the passengers must "await their turns on the waiting list and qualify for and obtain immigration visas before they may be admissible into the United States." US diplomats in Havana intervened once more with the Cuban government to admit the passengers on a "humanitarian" basis, but without success."

"Three months before the St. Louis sailed, Congressional leaders in both US houses allowed to die in committee a bill sponsored by Senator Robert Wagner (D-N.Y.) and Representative Edith Rogers (R-Mass.). This bill would have admitted 20,000 Jewish children from Germany above the existing quota."
Voyage of the St. Louis

"Writing in April in USA Today about the murder of 12 Christian migrants thrown into the sea by Muslims for praying to Jesus instead of Allah, columnist Kirsten Powers stated that President Barack Obama “just can’t seem to find any passion for the mass persecution of Middle Eastern Christians or the eradication of Christianity from its birthplace.”
"The president’s response appears to be United States policy. Evidence suggests that within the administration not only is there no passion for persecuted Christians under threat of genocide from the Islamic State, there is no room for them, period. In fact, despite ISIS’ targeting of Iraqi Christians specifically because they are Christians, and, as such, stand in the way of a pure, Islamic Caliphate in the Middle East (and beyond), the U.S. State Department has made it clear that “there is no way that Christians will be supported because of their religious affiliation.”

State Department Says No to Iraqi Christians - Juicy Ecumenism

"Despite the ongoing threat of execution in Iraq, nearly all Yazidis, a Kurdish-Christian community that lives throughout Iraq, Syria, Turkey and even Armenia and Georgia, who have applied for asylum in the U.S. have been rejected.... The reason why is not clear, but advocates say Washington is turning a blind eye on the situation."
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/obam...ristians-fleeing-isis-to-enter-united-states/

I know doc won't read that, because he's an illiterate moron. But I felt compelled to throw it out there. Maybe he can be educated accidentally.

A whole lot of Jewish refugees tried to get in, but people like you shut that shit down and sent them back.
No, it was retarded people like you, Doc. The same people who are denying the CHRISTIANS from those muslim shitholes access to our country, while rolling out the red carpet for every criminal piece of shit on the planet.

I'm East European Jewish, clown. My folks made it here from Poland about a decade before the Nazis invaded.

So your folks immigrated from Poland before the Nazis threatened them. Awesome. "Your people" did a shitty job of educating you. Obviously you aren't descended from the well educated Jewish types.

"Sailing so close to Florida that they could see the lights of Miami, some passengers on the St. Louis cabled President Franklin D. Roosevelt asking for refuge. Roosevelt never responded. The State Department and the White House had decided not to take extraordinary measures to permit the refugees to enter the United States. A State Department telegram sent to a passenger stated that the passengers must "await their turns on the waiting list and qualify for and obtain immigration visas before they may be admissible into the United States." US diplomats in Havana intervened once more with the Cuban government to admit the passengers on a "humanitarian" basis, but without success."

"Three months before the St. Louis sailed, Congressional leaders in both US houses allowed to die in committee a bill sponsored by Senator Robert Wagner (D-N.Y.) and Representative Edith Rogers (R-Mass.). This bill would have admitted 20,000 Jewish children from Germany above the existing quota."
Voyage of the St. Louis

"Writing in April in USA Today about the murder of 12 Christian migrants thrown into the sea by Muslims for praying to Jesus instead of Allah, columnist Kirsten Powers stated that President Barack Obama “just can’t seem to find any passion for the mass persecution of Middle Eastern Christians or the eradication of Christianity from its birthplace.”
"The president’s response appears to be United States policy. Evidence suggests that within the administration not only is there no passion for persecuted Christians under threat of genocide from the Islamic State, there is no room for them, period. In fact, despite ISIS’ targeting of Iraqi Christians specifically because they are Christians, and, as such, stand in the way of a pure, Islamic Caliphate in the Middle East (and beyond), the U.S. State Department has made it clear that “there is no way that Christians will be supported because of their religious affiliation.”

"Despite the ongoing threat of execution in Iraq, nearly all Yazidis, a Kurdish-Christian community that lives throughout Iraq, Syria, Turkey and even Armenia and Georgia, who have applied for asylum in the U.S. have been rejected.... The reason why is not clear, but advocates say Washington is turning a blind eye on the situation."
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/obam...ristians-fleeing-isis-to-enter-united-states/

Do you realize that none of that either disproves what I have claimed, or proves what you have claimed?

How about a link to the US "denying" refugee status to Christians?

Strange a mod comes on threads to derail them. sad also

Yep, I'm moderator. I was a moderator before you got here, and I'll almost certainly be a moderator when you finally flounce out for good.

How often do you plan on whining like a little bitch about it?

SUCCESS!!!!!! I've made you meltdown like the bish you are. AHAHAHAHAHA You think yourself clever...but I'm much more clever and you're minor league pal

Strange a mod comes on threads to derail them. sad also

Yep, I'm moderator. I was a moderator before you got here, and I'll almost certainly be a moderator when you finally flounce out for good.

How often do you plan on whining like a little bitch about it?

SUCCESS!!!!!! I've made you meltdown like the bish you are. AHAHAHAHAHA You think yourself clever...but I'm much more clever and you're minor league pal

Voyage of the St. Louis

"Despite the ongoing threat of execution in Iraq, nearly all Yazidis, a Kurdish-Christian community that lives throughout Iraq, Syria, Turkey and even Armenia and Georgia,.... The reason why is not clear, but advocates say Washington is turning a blind eye on the situation."

Do you realize that none of that either disproves what I have claimed, or proves what you have claimed?

I already provided it, idiot.

Voyage of the St. Louis

"Despite the ongoing threat of execution in Iraq, nearly all Yazidis, a Kurdish-Christian community that lives throughout Iraq, Syria, Turkey and even Armenia and Georgia,.... The reason why is not clear, but advocates say Washington is turning a blind eye on the situation."
Obama Refuses To Allow Yazidi And Assyrian Christians Fleeing ISIS To Enter United States | Now The End Begins

No, you didn't.

Voyage of the St. Louis

Obama Refuses To Allow Yazidi And Assyrian Christians Fleeing ISIS To Enter United States | Now The End Begins

No, you didn't.

"..the State Department - while admitting 4,425 Somalis to the United States in just the first six months of FY2015, and possibly even accepting members of ISIS through the Syrian and Iraqi refugee program, all paid for by tax dollars, told Dobbs that they 'would not support a special category to bring Assyrian Christians into the United States.'" McDonnell - See more at: Bishop: U.S. State Dept. Denies Visa For Assyrian Christians in Iraq Who Face Imminent Persecution from ISIS

You manage to get dumber and more foulmouthed all at the same time. That's a walk and chew gum feat.

Congratulations.

No one is denying Christians on the basis of religion.

Can you cite any source anywhere, where anyone anywhere ever said that they want the US to take in refugees from Syria, but to deny entry to the Christian refugees?

I'll wait. :eusa_whistle:

Voyage of the St. Louis

No, you didn't.

"..the State Department - while admitting 4,425 Somalis to the United States in just the first six months of FY2015, and possibly even accepting members of ISIS through the Syrian and Iraqi refugee program, all paid for by tax dollars, told Dobbs that they 'would not support a special category to bring Assyrian Christians into the United States.'" McDonnell - See more at: Bishop: U.S. State Dept. Denies Visa For Assyrian Christians in Iraq Who Face Imminent Persecution from ISIS

Why is it that whenever Christians don't get treated special, they think they're being discriminated against?

Why should Assyrian Christians get their own "special category" of refugee status?

Fo
I didn't ask about Jews, Doc...another diversion from the obvious subject at hand. GFY.

Most of the German immigrants trying to come in at that time WERE JEWS.
For purposes of my question, they were Germans.

Which is why your question is dumb.

The refugees from Syria are the ones being persecuted by our enemies, not our enemies.

Fo
I didn't ask about Jews, Doc...another diversion from the obvious subject at hand. GFY.

You can't really seperate them.

They were German Jews fleeing slaughter and persecution. Like the Syrian refugees fleeing slaughter and persecution.

Fo

Which is why your question is dumb.

The refugees from Syria are the ones being persecuted by our enemies, not our enemies.
Some refugees are persecuted...others are simply fleeing the chaos of war...they are all refugees. That makes my question valid...and your observation....dumb.

Forum List

Back