I'm Done Eating At Burger King

just because something is a "business" does not mean it should duck taxes any more than you can.

You think the u.s tax code is fair and well written?

How many volumes (books) does the tax code encompass?

How many pages?

Do you purposely seek out the most expensive items when you purchase equal items?

If a product were equal in every way except one place sells it for 5 dollars and the other sells it for 2 dollars...where do you buy at?

Do you claim any deductions on your tax returns?

Why should I subsidize corporations?

Let them pay their own cost of doing business.

just because something is a "business" does not mean it should duck taxes any more than you can.

Ducking taxes? Avoiding taxes is more like it. If the tax codes allow for deductions, credits or just avoiding them, then the fault lies with Congress, not the business using the granted tax codes.

Congress is at fault, they need to simplify the tax codes and make them friendlier for all.

You think the u.s tax code is fair and well written?

How many volumes (books) does the tax code encompass?

How many pages?

Do you purposely seek out the most expensive items when you purchase equal items?

If a product were equal in every way except one place sells it for 5 dollars and the other sells it for 2 dollars...where do you buy at?

Do you claim any deductions on your tax returns?

Why should I subsidize corporations?

Let them pay their own cost of doing business.

Then let your Congressmen know about your displeasure, they are the ones that allow and write the tax codes that favor the rich. It is not a businesses fault that they follow the tax codes. It is Congress that allows the rules in the first place. Stop blaming businesses for following the laws. Blame Congress for making the laws.

American restaurants are, in the main, dog shit.

Not much class in you, huh??
Never been to a four star restaurant??

Never sat down and had a plate of Low Country Boil or a Seafood buffet complete with king crab and lobster??
Never been around to no Place like Corky's Bar-B-Que Pit in Memphis?? Lord have mercy, you have no clue what you are missing in life.
Some folks are just destined in life to eat shit out of nothing but pure ignorance .....................

Yeah, i think American restaurants are some of the most unique & fantastic restaurants on earth. Some of the best places are those little shacks only the locals know about. The Chain Restaurants are probably another story though. Although some of them are pretty good too.

It appears he's never been to new york or san francisco or new orleans or miami or austin or seattle or minneapolis or chicago or boston...etc....etc...

When an American Company moves its headquarters out of the nation to avoid paying taxes then it is no longer an American company and not worthy of my business.

You are exactly right, please boycott all said business's ...............
The business will still have customers, it does not need American customers in our GLOBAL MARKET PLACE, it will have it's share in other locations.

Convince all of your friends and neighbors to boycott them, when you have harmed the local franchise enough that it shuts down and leave, you will be the one with one less choice. Please continue on your path of destruction till there are no more "national chains" and then you can concentrate on your neighbors and friends restaurant.

By the time you are through running all of these corporations off, you can fucking cook every meal for your fucking self!!

We subsidize a lot of low or no income adults. That has more to do with working adults stagnating rather than moving up the ladder. I'm not sure where you live, but where I live, work ethic has declined so much it is pathetic. People used to have a strong work ethic on the whole, and people moved up and out of min wage, which is starting salary. These days, you have to wait for the cashier to finish her conversation or text before you get rung up. Cashiers roll their eyes at you for saying "no mustard," and the bananas rot in their shipping boxes at WalMart in the warehouse because rotating produce is too hard. It is not difficult to stand apart from most of the workforce and move up and out.
You should see the employees My wife has. It is amazing they can function to the point that that they get up, brush teeth and crap.

Never sat down and had a plate of Low Country Boil or a Seafood buffet complete with king crab and lobster??
Never been around to no Place like Corky's Bar-B-Que Pit in Memphis?? Lord have mercy, you have no clue what you are missing in life.
Some folks are just destined in life to eat shit out of nothing but pure ignorance .....................

Yeah, i think American restaurants are some of the most unique & fantastic restaurants on earth. Some of the best places are those little shacks only the locals know about. The Chain Restaurants are probably another story though. Although some of them are pretty good too.
Local flavor is always best. Whenever I'm in a new town, I go to the local supermarket and while browsing, ask the residents where they think the best dinning is. I've found some pretty damn fine restaurants that way.

When an American Company moves its headquarters out of the nation to avoid paying taxes then it is no longer an American company and not worthy of my business.

Burger King to buy Tim Hortons with help from Warren Buffett move headquarters to Canada - NY Daily News
They haven't moved their headquarters yet. When and if they do, I will begin eating at Burger King. Thus effectively canceling out your boycott.

See?

Another America-hating RW thinking he can harm the US by eating garbage.

You people are beyond merely dumb.

Burger King to buy Tim Hortons with help from Warren Buffett move headquarters to Canada - NY Daily News
They haven't moved their headquarters yet. When and if they do, I will begin eating at Burger King. Thus effectively canceling out your boycott.

I usually fore go BK, but in this instance, I will go by every day and get a bag of cheap burgers, give em to the crack heads when they come in to buy crack straws .........................
My contribution to help PredFan and others like him who want to send a message to scum bags like you!!

Heard some BK representative in a radio news break yesterday afternoon saying they weren't moving HQ, it'll remain in Miami, and they'll continue to pay US taxes.

Hours later though on CNN they were still reporting the move for tax reasons and haven't checked any TV news since so not sure what's going on now.

Will the OP also boycott GE and GM? Its not unamerican to avoid taxes, its smart business. The problem is our tax code, not american businesses.

==========================

if i were to eat fast food from anywhere now, i would devote my dollars to Burger King

I have to wonder what is wrong with you people? For only this one factor you would go to BK, do you really hate America that much? So I can assume that all the left wingers that are applauding BK will never once again raise on voice of concern when an American company moves off shore. Thank goodness if this is all it takes to shut them up..

Yes they do hate America that much. Over and over, they'll do any thing they can do to harm their own country.

They do business with companies who lie, cheat and steal to hurt the US and/or Americans and then bitch because the US borrows money.

Wish they'd move to Russia, where they belong.

Luddy

==========================

if i were to eat fast food from anywhere now, i would devote my dollars to Burger King

Yep. If it hurts America, some RWs are in favor of it.

I think a lot of you anti-America traitors will say the same.

Then y'all can bitch and whine at Obama formaking you fat and giving you diabetes, heart disease and cancer.
:boohoo:

Who would do that? Eat what you want. Sounds like something only you Nanny/Police Staters would do. I don't rely on Government to tell me what to eat or not to eat.
slideshow_1107834_174155_Obama_Lunch_DCGH119.JPG

Only idiots and the extremely poor eat at fat food places like BK, McD's etc.

Oh yeah, and now, those RWs who think they can harm the US by eating there. :cuckoo:
@Luddly Neddite Idiot

slideshow_1107834_174155_Obama_Lunch_DCGH119.JPG

clinton-mcdonalds.jpg

Local flavor is always best. Whenever I'm in a new town, I go to the local supermarket and while browsing, ask the residents where they think the best dinning is. I've found some pretty damn fine restaurants that way.

Some people don't travel much though and all they know is what they're told.

See?

Another America-hating RW thinking he can harm the US by eating garbage.

You people are beyond merely dumb.
See? Your left wing stupidity knows no bounds. The reason I never put you on ignore even though you are an ignorant, racist, partisan hack, is that you are a constant reminder of what democrats really are.

I do not hate Anerica. Unlike you liberal morons, I can differentiate between the country I love and it's screwed up government. I hate the government, especially this current one. There is a difference though I don't expect a moron like you to know that.

Forum List

Back