I'm going to be completely honest...

Trump was not only unfit to be president he was also wrong on the issues.
And if it’s a ‘big mess,’ half of that mess will belong to Republicans, who’ll control the Senate and the Supreme Court.

A dollar says you can't name a single "mess" he made via his policies.
Keeping kids in cages for months. Where’s my dollar?

...I was never a big fan of Trump. I liked his policies, but I never liked the man. Having him gone feels like a relief, I hope and pray things can go back to some semblance of normality.

But -- I don't think the Democrats will be able to get us back to normal.

First, their hateful rhetoric towards Trump's supporters won't be forgotten. In the next four years they will find it difficult to govern a nation where half of the people hate them.

The extreme left of the Democrat party are making strident demands for impossible things and the Democrats will have a quandary what to do about them.

The stolen election (everyone knows it was stolen) will be an albatross around the Democrats' neck. They will lack the legitimacy a President who was fairly elected normally has. To many Americans, it will seem right and just to resist the Democrats by all means necessary.

The rioting in the streets will continue because the Democrats don't how to stop it.

China's connection to the Democrats will become more clear as the Communists make their demands known.

It's going to be a big mess, and I'm heartily glad I am an observer and not a participant.
There are times in yer life when life changes and it is never the same, get used to it. Oh,and drop the communist thing it's unbecoming of anyone who thinks they are being honest.

And if it’s a ‘big mess,’ half of that mess will belong to Republicans, who’ll control the Senate and the Supreme Court.

LIE and MYTH.

Now, if you said OBAMA did it you'd have earned your dollar.

Sry but thanks for playing

Actually, trump got the kids you are talking about OUT of Obama's cages and built playgrounds and soccer fields for them.
You are so misinformed you must actually believe what you say? Wait !!.....you've been watching CNN and MSNBC !!!!

LIE and MYTH.

Actually, trump got the kids you are talking about OUT of Obama's cages and built playgrounds and soccer fields for them.
You are so misinformed you must actually believe what you say? Wait !!.....you've been watching CNN and MSNBC !!!!
False.

Your blob put kids in cages for months...hundreds of them.
Why do you people deny that?

LIE and MYTH.

False.

Because it happened under OBAMA not Trump

You are well MIS informed. Congratulations

LIE and MYTH.

False.

Because it happened under OBAMA not Trump

You are well MIS informed. Congratulations
So who was Melania visiting at the detention centers? Or are you denying that she visited at all?

You don't know propaganda when you see it do you ?

Sad.....make that pathetic.

You've been made a fool of......AGAIN

You people are so incredibly weak minded. They could tell you Trump was a bad President and you'd believe the BS. Oh wait !!!!

LIE and MYTH.

False.

~~~~~~
Perhaps you should do a little honest and objective research before you write, or better still before you make yourself out a liar...

Fact check: Obama administration built migrant 'cages'; meme is true (usatoday.com)
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
Immigration fact check: 'Who built the cages?' - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
Did Obama Admin Build Cages That House Immigrant Children at U.S.-Mexico Border? (snopes.com)
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
Obama officials explain viral photos of immigrant children in cages - Business Insider

LIE and MYTH.

False.

~~~~~~
Perhaps you should do a little honest and objective research before you write, or better still before you make yourself out a liar...

Fact check: Obama administration built migrant 'cages'; meme is true (usatoday.com)
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
Immigration fact check: 'Who built the cages?' - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
Did Obama Admin Build Cages That House Immigrant Children at U.S.-Mexico Border? (snopes.com)
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
Obama officials explain viral photos of immigrant children in cages - Business Insider
That's funny the conservatives claimed the border was open therefore the justification of a multi-billion dollar border wall...

I liked his policies, but I never liked the man.

I like him, would jump at the chance to shoot a round of golf with him ... just wish he'd shut the fuck up ... I voted for him because of his policies (not that I liked the policies, but they needed four more years to come to fruition) ...

His mouth lost the election ... if he had just toned it down a little, he'd have carried GA, PA, MI, WI, NC, AZ ... but that's not who he is ...
He would not even be good to play golf with.
How and why President Trump cheats at golf — even when he’s playing against Tiger Woods

LIE and MYTH.

False.

~~~~~~

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​

Again, who was melania visiting if Trump didn't put kids in cages?
Again, what was Kelly talking about when he said the zero tolerance policy was Session's idea?
Again, why do we have hundreds of kids whose parents were deported--still in custody?

Do you honestly believe that your blob didn't put kids in cages under a "zero tolerance" policy?

Here is his AG saying there was such a policy:

It was dated April 6, 2018. Obama was out of office for 16 months at that point.
Please explain.

Obama built the cages. You're right. Kids were put in the cages under Obama. You're right. But it was done as a last resort when host families couldn't be found.

Your blob did it as a matter of policy and we still have something like 500 kids who are still in custody--who committed no crime on their own.

Please explain.

LIE and MYTH.

False.

~~~~~~

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
That's funny the conservatives claimed the border was open therefore the justification of a multi-billion dollar border wall...
Yeah, then there's that hypocrisy too. Obama deported a shitload of people.

LIE and MYTH.

False.

~~~~~~

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​

~~~~~~
Trump Wall Construction - Track the Status of Trump's Border Wall!

You don't know propaganda when you see it do you ?

Sad.....make that pathetic.

You've been made a fool of......AGAIN

You people are so incredibly weak minded. They could tell you Trump was a bad President and you'd believe the BS. Oh wait !!!!

Sad is the case of the "man" who is too afraid to hit "reply" and try to fly under the radar like you just did. You lied. You know you lied. You can't stop lying. Send me my dollar and spare yourself any further embarrassment.

LIE and MYTH.

False.

~~~~~~

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​

~~~~~~
Has he breached the 16 mile mark yet? LOL

LIE and MYTH.

False.

~~~~~~

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
Yeah, then there's that hypocrisy too. Obama deported a shitload of people.
They refuse to recognize the half a million catch and release under Trump...

LIE and MYTH.

False.

~~~~~~

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​

~~~~~~
Has he breached the 16 mile mark yet? LOL
He does cut-n-paste as well as Polislick without the redundant trash talk about how the border is going to be open what with the Dems in power...

LIE and MYTH.

False.

~~~~~~

<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​
<<<<<<->>>>>>​

~~~~~~
And to build it, he only had to rape the military of fund approved by both houses of congress, that he was not authorized to exercise a line item misdirection. In other words, he stole the money from the military.

...I was never a big fan of Trump. I liked his policies, but I never liked the man. Having him gone feels like a relief, I hope and pray things can go back to some semblance of normality.

But -- I don't think the Democrats will be able to get us back to normal.

First, their hateful rhetoric towards Trump's supporters won't be forgotten. In the next four years they will find it difficult to govern a nation where half of the people hate them.

The extreme left of the Democrat party are making strident demands for impossible things and the Democrats will have a quandary what to do about them.

The stolen election (everyone knows it was stolen) will be an albatross around the Democrats' neck. They will lack the legitimacy a President who was fairly elected normally has. To many Americans, it will seem right and just to resist the Democrats by all means necessary.

The rioting in the streets will continue because the Democrats don't how to stop it.

China's connection to the Democrats will become more clear as the Communists make their demands known.

It's going to be a big mess, and I'm heartily glad I am an observer and not a participant.

Dont care about dems destroying dem cities. Give them what they voted for.

Forum List

Back