Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm going to be honest

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1640155573571.png

Instead of bitching and complaining about the mods deleting my posts, which I could by the way, this whole thread is actually created to gain their attention because...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

...and yeah I will hose you down with holy water if you get too hot!

Attachments

• 1640155566468.png
    1640155566468.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
I seen meatloaf on huckabee the other night

I've seen parts of that show a few times; it's pretty good and he has a lot of good guests and musicians on. I woud watch it more but I fall asleep within a couple of minutes trying to watch TV these days.

View attachment 578472

Instead of bitching and complaining about the mods deleting my posts, which I could by the way, this whole thread is actually created to gain their attention because...

*****CHUCKLE*****

I have had scores and scores and scores of posts deleted here. I wouldn't say it is "the Mods" doing so, necessarily, since at least 95% have been from just one specific Mod.

View attachment 578472

*****CHUCKLE*****

Are you saying you're a Bat Out Of Hell?

Just curious

Phone booth? You are showing your age. I learned to dance from someone that was having an epileptic seizure....in a phone booth.
Well Joe Moma, in that case you likely have more moves than most professional phone booth dancers! Take a look at these PPBD’s in Berlin’s converted phone booths for a few new dance moves:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back