I'm Happy Obama is Politically Failing- Are You?

His people, as in fellow Americans. He's the president, as much as both of us wish that weren't the case. And what are you implying by that remark?

Nothing.. I just consider his people, ambitions, etc. are one in the same. They are indeed inclusive and I don't qualify for admission.

I lack the absence of common sense.....

-Geaux

Well no, we don't qualify for inclusion if we oppose his ambitions now do we? But then again, he is still our leader, regardless of what we think about him or if we voted for him. To tell the truth, I guess I'm going off of what my grandmother used to teach me. He's still the president. You don't have to like the man, his policies or what he stands for, but you should respect the office he holds. That is at least what I was taught.

I guess the times have indeed changed.

Interesting.

Happy days. Every day that I wake up happy, means Obama is not.

That equates to a positive moment for our country

Good times

Won't be much longer now......:eusa_boohoo:

-Geaux

I applaud your honesty.

Not only have you told us that your partisan hatred for Obama is solid, you have also told us that your hatred for Obama overwhelms any love you have for your nation.

You are, sir, the perfect partisan and a good (abeit probably unsuspecting) soldier of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

Yea.. whatever....

Meanwhile...

-Geaux

... Or righting the economy after a certain catastrophic collapse?

No, the numbers are fake ... the liberal media covering for the 'chosen one' again.

Just 12 WTF Charts

Sometimes you just have to sit back, look at some charts, and say WTF...

Of course, there are those who see these charts and through no self-referential cognitive-dissonance of their own (well in fact entirely for that status quo engendering reason) will proclaim... that proves it - US is cleanest dirty shirt and money is flooding back to 'safety' - however - that is entirely disingenuous...

Just 12 WTF Charts | Zero Hedge

Scroll down to comments -

Why do these charts only go back to various points in 2013 in most cases, with one going back to 2012 and starting in 2014, given how the crash/bailouts/QE/ZIRP started in 2008/2009?

... Because the OP is being disingenuous.

Good times

-Geaux

I applaud your honesty.

Not only have you told us that your partisan hatred for Obama is solid, you have also told us that your hatred for Obama overwhelms any love you have for your nation.

You are, sir, the perfect partisan and a good (abeit probably unsuspecting) soldier of the NEW WORLD ORDER.

I don't expect the left to understand there are always failures on the road to success. It's just Obama is running out of time

-Geaux

Thanks for proving my point..

Think I will fire off some Communication Breakdown for the Zep!!

-Geaux

I proved that you're a traitor to the US?

I'll defer on the credit for that.

Thanks.

You proved nothing

Thanks for playing though..

Only traitor is in the Oval Office of the White House

-Geaux

Last edited:

Good times

-Geaux

I applaud your honesty.

I don't expect the left to understand there are always failures on the road to success. It's just Obama is running out of time

-Geaux

Obama's failures seem to be a matter of great differing of opinions.

That's all you got? Cooked figures to 'prove' your point?

-Geaux

Thanks.

IF you have enough honesty, would you please tell us exactly what has O'Hussein done for you ?

just one good thing.., but, if you have more than one, post them also.., OK ?

-Geaux

Thanks.

IF you have enough honesty, would you please tell us exactly what has O'Hussein done for you ?

Read the thread. Shit.

-Geaux

Thanks.

I'll save both of us the time. You aren't going to believe anything I post anyway, so just post your obligatory "see, you can't even name one" and lets just call it a day.

:smiliehug:

Thanks.

You proved nothing

Only traitor is in the Oval Office of the White house

-Geaux

He's the traitor; not you for rooting for him to fail.

Right.

Mad Cabbie, you are trying to use sarcasm with the idiot traitor known as goforit? And gofiirit gives you a round of applause. Not knowing you were making fun of him. Then goforit comes back with the same bullshit. LMAO. Funny shit.

You know how goforit got his name? He had a job once. The only thing he could do on the job was to; go for it. Whatever it was. Then he got fired. Cause he is planning the next revolution and working was getting in the way of posting on a message board.

Go for it dude. When does the revolution start? And will it be televised? It better be.

Good times

-Geaux

He's not failing at all.

He's undone a good deal of the damage done by 8 years of Republican idiocy and in the face of Republican stonewalling.

Only 25% of Americans identify themselves as Republican.

Record-High 42% of Americans Identify as Independents

Republicans have been successful in destroying things.

You proved nothing

Only traitor is in the Oval Office of the White house

-Geaux

He's the traitor; not you for rooting for him to fail.

Right.

Mad Cabbie, you are trying to use sarcasm with the idiot traitor known as goforit? And gofiirit gives you a round of applause. Not knowing you were making fun of him. Then goforit comes back with the same bullshit. LMAO. Funny shit.

You know how goforit got his name? He had a job once. The only thing he could do on the job was to; go for it. Whatever it was. Then he got fired. Cause he is planning the next revolution and working was getting in the way of posting on a message board.

Go for it dude. When does the revolution start? And will it be televised? It better be.

:clap2:

-Geaux

Thanks.

Actually, not much of anything. Everything in my life that I enjoy, is beacause Mad Cabbie gets off his ass and goes to work 7 days a week, 15 hours a day ... because of that, I'm doing pretty good.

-Geaux

Thanks.

Fuck, at least ask something hard.

Obama beat the best Republican Presidential candidate that was offered. Not just once, but twice. Thank god. To the rethugs unending embarrassment.

There you go, more than one.

Thanks.

Obama beat the best Republican Presidential candidate that was offered. Not just once, but twice. Thank god. To the rethugs unending embarrassment.

He prevented us from having more unfounded brain-farts, like yet another unproductive war.

He prevented us from having more unfounded brain-farts, like yet another unproductive war.

Yeah, glad he put those savings to good use. :cuckoo:

-Geaux

Forum List

Back