I'm Muslim, and I hate terrorism

So why are seemingly so many Muslims in their native lands so hostile towards Israel, Christianity and the United States?:eusa_eh:
They see the U.S. as a predominately christian country that provides the state of Israel with weapons to be used on muslims. .. :cool:

What excuse do they use in Egypt, Sunni?
Egyptian police refuse to protect Coptic Christians during gun and machete attack on mourners at cathedral
Men with guns, wielding machetes and hurling stones laid siege to cathedral
Uniformed officers looked on and appeared to help one gunman take aim
Egyptian police refuse to protect Coptic Christians during gun and machete attack on mourners at cathedral | Mail Online

Poor peaceful, misunderstood Muslims, huh Sunni.... :doubt:

Can you name Christ's slaves for me? Did He wash their feet too?

Can you provide a single bible verse where Jesus condemns the rampant slavery that was all around him on a daily basis? Do unto others except for those who are slaves? Is that your covenant with Jesus?

No, my covenant with Jesus is this:
Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free ...
One in Christ. Men enslave men. Christ sets them free in spite of their masters.
You have nothing to condemn my Lord with. Neither did the Pharisees.

So you have just taken a bible verse out of context, edited it to suit yourself and invented a meaning that does not exist in the original.

Full verse of Galatians reads "28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Nothing in there says a word about Jesus setting free slaves either.

This explains why you are doing the same thing with the Koran and using it against Sunni Man. It is doubtful that anyone will give your subsequent posts against the Koran and Muslims any credibility at all after they see what you just did to your own bible.

How is it that the argument is always couched this way, so that when countries, in which a majority is of the Islamic persuasion, are attacked or attack the word 'Moslem' is automatically attached? How is it that Israel is at war with 'Islam' when it is Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, etc. that have declared war and never signed peace treaties?

I'm not defending Israel here, just using it as an example of a misuse of terminology. When Germany and Russia had wars, it was never referred to as a war on Eastern Orthodox believers or Roman Catholics or Lutherans. When Mexico and the US had a war, no mention was made of the fact that the Americans were dominantly Protestant and the Mexicans R.C.

Do we do anyone a service by joining in this propaganda? Isn't it individual countries that declare war? Nuts who say they are carrying out independent action in the name of any religion (blowing up civilians and such) are just that - nuts.

Last edited:
Can you provide a single bible verse where Jesus condemns the rampant slavery that was all around him on a daily basis? Do unto others except for those who are slaves? Is that your covenant with Jesus?

No, my covenant with Jesus is this:
Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free ...
One in Christ. Men enslave men. Christ sets them free in spite of their masters.
You have nothing to condemn my Lord with. Neither did the Pharisees.

So you have just taken a bible verse out of context, edited it to suit yourself and invented a meaning that does not exist in the original.

Full verse of Galatians reads "28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus." Nothing in there says a word about Jesus setting free slaves either.

This explains why you are doing the same thing with the Koran and using it against Sunni Man. It is doubtful that anyone will give your subsequent posts against the Koran and Muslims any credibility at all after they see what you just did to your own bible.

Well, I could post the whole Bible, and just highlight the verse, but the understanding that Christ frees us from our shackles is pretty well understood already. He didn't release innocent prisoners from jail either, but he freed them while they were there.
There were no slaves in Eden and there will be none when Christ takes the throne.
You have His first visit/mission confused with His last.

I could also list 100 other verses in the Qur'an to establish the validity and understanding, of the ones I did mention, but again, the attitude of Muslims toward infidels is already well documented, and understood.
As is lying. Used as a form of subterfuge to fool the enemy until they are ready to strike. It is an honorable weapon that Arafat referred to in a speech in Africa, using Mohammad's lying as an example. :eek:

^^^^ Irish Ram never misses an opportunity to display her christian based hatred towards others..... :cool:

Irish Ram is doing both herself and her cause more harm than good but she is far from the only one around here. KG and EB could be her siblings.

So why are seemingly so many Muslims in their native lands so hostile towards Israel, Christianity and the United States?:eusa_eh:
They see the U.S. as a predominately christian country that provides the state of Israel with weapons to be used on muslims. .. :cool:

Bullshit...Nobody kills more muslims then other muslims the U.S. has helped to free millions of muslims your obsession with Israel and the Jews just shows what kind of clown you really are

Bullshit...Nobody kills more muslims then other muslims the U.S. has helped to free millions of muslims your obsession with Israel and the Jews just shows what kind of clown you really are

Which has nothing to do whatsoever with how Muslims perceive the United States, as a predominately Christian country that provides the state of Israel with weapons used to kill Muslims.

It doesn’t necessarily mean it’s true, but perceptions are often not predicated on reality; regardless, it’s clearly a contributing factor with regard to terrorist attacks against America.

And note the motive is political, not religious, rendering the notion of 'Muslim terrorist' a fallacy.

well...why not give Sunni Man ...the benefit of the doubt. He says he hates Islamic radical terrorism...I would like to believe him.... until he proves otherwise:dunno:

Hope he means it.

I can't give him the benefit of the doubt because I have read his posts, most recently that muslims don't give a rats ass about European and western Courts concerning Sharia Law in both. Not the posts I would expect from a patriotic American.
America views Israel as an ally. As a patriot of America, he should back his countries stand on our Jewish friends.

And:
And note the motive is political, not religious, rendering the notion of 'Muslim terrorist' a fallacy.

It is both and the "notion" of Muslim terrorism is alive and well in Boston, and has just prevented an 8 year old boy from turning 9.

well...why not give Sunni Man ...the benefit of the doubt. He says he hates Islamic radical terrorism...I would like to believe him.... until he proves otherwise:dunno:

Hope he means it.

Me too. We have to believe what people tell us they believe, surely.

It's a strange old world when posters demand that Muslims condemn terror, and then when they do they get attacked for doing so.

Hope he means it.

Me too. We have to believe what people tell us they believe, surely.

It's a strange old world when posters demand that Muslims condemn terror, and then when they do they get attacked for doing so.

I sincerely hope he means it.

Forum List

Back