I'm Muslim, and I hate terrorism

When were US soldiers ordered to defend Israel?

According to the Official blog of the United States Army

"Day 4: Saturday, Jan. 19, 1991:

At least three Scuds explode in Tel Aviv, Israel, injuring about 17. Israel vows to defend itself but refrains. United States rushes in Patriots, making Army crews first U.S. soldiers to defend Israel."

A Timeline of Operation Desert Storm

Thank you. The time frame places that during the first Gulf War. The current topic is about US soldiers being ordered to defend Israel against terrorist attacks. Do you believe that war time Scud missile attacks are the same as terrorist attacks and require the activation and deployment of US troops to Israel?

There are no US soldiers defending Israel. And the only reason there were any during the Iraq wars was because we specifically asked Israel not to defend against those attacks. Sunni Man is a liar. He supports terrorism all the time on this board. He just doesn't want it to happen here. He might get hurt.

Something is seriously wrong when a thread is started by a patriotic American muslim who denounces domestic terrorism and terrorists quickly devolves into an ugly Islamophobic hate fest against muslims. .. :cool:

Something is seriously wrong when a thread is started by a patriotic American muslim who denounces domestic terrorism and terrorists quickly devolves into an ugly Islamophobic hate fest against muslims. .. :cool:

I totally agree.

It also separates out loyal Americans who only want to live in peace with their fellow (Muslim) Americans from those who are simply racist.

At least three Scuds explode in Tel Aviv, Israel, injuring about 17. Israel vows to defend itself but refrains. United States rushes in Patriots, making Army crews first U.S. soldiers to defend Israel."

Thank you. The time frame places that during the first Gulf War. The current topic is about US soldiers being ordered to defend Israel against terrorist attacks. Do you believe that war time Scud missile attacks are the same as terrorist attacks and require the activation and deployment of US troops to Israel?

There are no US soldiers defending Israel. And the only reason there were any during the Iraq wars was because we specifically asked Israel not to defend against those attacks. Sunni Man is a liar. He supports terrorism all the time on this board. He just doesn't want it to happen here. He might get hurt.

Previously you were asked to provide support for these allegations. Do you have any links proving that he is a liar and supports terrorism? Failure to substantiate your allegations does not help your position.

What I support is the self determination of people in foreign countries to decide their own political destiny without outside interference from western nations with a sordid history colonialism.

RetiredGySgt can't seem to understand that people of many countries do not want to be occupied and told what's best for them. So they rebel against the governments and brutal puppet dictators that have been forced on them by the western powers in the name of democracy.

That is not supporting terrorism; but championing freedom for oppressed people.

Something all patriotic Americans should loudly applaud. .. :cool:

When were US soldiers ordered to defend Israel?

You got the answer to your questions and now wish to change that question.

Previously you were asked to provide support for these allegations. Do you have any links proving that he is a liar and supports terrorism? Failure to substantiate your allegations does not help your position.

Read the post under the one I just quoted, he states he supports Hamas and Hezbollah, of course he coaches it in a slightly less specific term.

What I support is the self determination of people in foreign countries to decide their own political destiny without outside interference from western nations with a sordid history colonialism.

RetiredGySgt can't seem to understand that people of many countries do not want to be occupied and told what's best for them. So they rebel against the governments and brutal puppet dictators that have been forced on them by the western powers in the name of democracy.

That is not supporting terrorism; but championing freedom for oppressed people.

Something all patriotic Americans should loudly applaud. .. :cool:

You admit you support Hezbollah and Hamas why not just say it in clear terms, afraid the gullible will realize you are a Muslim terror supporter? How about when we were in Iraq? Did you support the "Iraqi freedom fighters"? How about Afghanistan, do you support the Taliban?

Is there a contradiction in being a loyal, patriotic American and being anti-Semitic?

Plenty of US presidents seemed to have managed it.....

(CNN) -- I'm an American-Muslim and I despise Islamic terrorists.

Since this topic is much broader than how the author Dean Obeidallah, a former attorney, currently a political comedian or one poster Sunni Man feels, I wanted to find a more far reaching reference, poll or study which would shed more light on how Muslims in America feel about bombings.

"Muslims in the US are generally more opposed to suicide bombings than their co-religionists round the world, according to a new report by the Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life published Tuesday. The report, in the section dealing with US Muslims, concludes: "In their attitudes toward modern society and their relations with people of other faiths, US Muslims sometimes more closely resemble other Americans than they do Muslims around the world."

Neha Sahgal, a senior researcher at the forum and one of the authors of the survey, said: "The report shows that few US Muslims as well as Muslims around the world consider suicide bombing justified. But we do see a few countries where there is a higher level of support for suicide bombings. She added: "Boston was not a suicide bombing but there is some comparability."

Asked about suicide bombings, only 1% of American Muslims in the survey said they were "often" justified in defence of Islam, and 7% "sometimes". Sahgal said the relatively low level of support for suicide bombings in the US fits into a larger pattern showing up differences between US Muslims and their co-religionists round the world. American Muslims are more accepting of the idea that there are various routes to heaven, not just Islam. Fifty-six percent of American Muslims take this view compared with the 18% global median.

According to the survey, Muslims worldwide tend to be friends mainly with other Muslims: the global median for those whose friends are only or mostly other Muslims is a high 95%. In America, though, about half of the Muslims will have friends who are non-Muslim. Only 48% of American Muslims said all or most of their friends were Muslim."

Muslims in US more opposed to suicide bombing than in other countries

Is there a contradiction in being a loyal, patriotic American and being anti-Semitic?

Plenty of US presidents seemed to have managed it.....
Many Americans can't distinguish the difference between being anti-semitic and being against zionism.

And think if you oppose Israel, than you must be anti-semitic. .. :cool:

No, that's the hater issue that Sunni embraces.

The term patriot and Muslim is his contradiction. Patriots abide by our Court system, while Muslims don't give a rat's ass...........
right Sunni?
If you remember Irish Ram, my comment was directed towards the European World Court and not the American court system.

Many patriot Americans have an issue with the UN and the World Court.

And feel that it should have No jurisdiction over the U.S. or it's citizens.

I agree with that position .. :cool:

I see, after having your ass handed to you on the issue by none other then Sunni man himself you go silent. Sunni man supports terrorism as long as it is against Jews or not in the US. he said so IN this thread himself.

I see, after having your ass handed to you on the issue by none other then Sunni man himself you go silent. Sunni man supports terrorism as long as it is against Jews or not in the US. he said so IN this thread himself.

Sarge, do what I do. Find his words and quote it here and post it!

Your imagination is no substitute for actual links.

I have Never said that I support terrorism you nitwit.

If you can find any post saying that I do then please link it.

Otherwise quit your blatant lying....... :cool:

You got the answer to your questions and now wish to change that question.

No. Debate is a process. Having agreed with you upon the first point the logical thing is to progress to the next point. Are you conceding that there is no justification for deploying US troops to defend Israel against acts of terrorism?

Forum List

Back