I'm Muslim, and I hate terrorism

Sunni Man believes in and the purpose of sharia law.

He would impose it on all Americans if he could do so.

I hope he does not support military activities against America, but his interests are not American.

Sunniman has a right to his beliefs and all Americans should support his right to those beliefs.

As far as Sharia law is concerned it is no different than Talmudic law. Within certain communities there are those who chose of their own free will to obey those religious laws where they do not come into conflict with US law. This applies to Quakers and Mormons and other sects.

They have every right to live by their beliefs and it is incumbent upon all Americans to uphold their rights to do so. It is a falsehood to assume that all Muslims want to live under the strictures of Sharia law and impose it on everyone else. That allegation is divisive whereas Sunniman is clearly stating that he and the vast majority of his fellow Muslims are completely opposed to what Islamic terrorists are doing and want.

Claiming that all Muslims want to impose Sharia law is as erroneous as alleging that all Christians want to impose a theocracy on this nation. In each religion there is a rabid minority subset who want to do these things and they are willing to commit heinous crimes in the name of their beliefs. But they are not representative of their religions. They are the extreme fundamentalist fringe and should be treated as such.

Ordinary Muslim-Americans are no different to anyone else in this nation and want the same things that you do, Jake.

Except Sunniman does support terrorists. he supports any Muslim bent on murdering Jews. he has made a point of that. he defends them and supports them openly.

The onus is on you to provide the links to his posts that support your allegation.

Actually it doesn't. Sunni opened the thread and made the statement so he is the one that should defend his position. Whether he will or not is another matter.

RetiredGySgt claimed that Sunniman "supports any Muslim bent on murdering Jews". The onus is on RetiredGySgt to provide substantiation for his own allegations against Sunniman.

RetiredGySgt, the OP is about the fact that American muslims Do Not support terrorists or terrorism in the U.S. or Canada.

And that includes everyone......even jews. ... :cool:

arent your right wing friends fun.

Like you they are fact adverse.

there is an old saying.

first they came for the jews but I was not a jew.

see how fun it is for your people to be the new jews in a con America

RetiredGySgt, the OP is about the fact that American muslims Do Not support terrorists or terrorism in the U.S. or Canada.

there is an old saying.

It is usually a minority who are stigmatized in this way. Almost every immigrant group has gone through something of this sort. Blacks, Irish, Italians, Hispanics, etc, etc. The original pilgrims came to this nation in order to get away from being persecuted.

What is ironic is that with the changing demographics of this nation it is possible that Whites will become a minority and then they too might find themselves on the receiving end of something similar.

Contempt should not be confused with hate.

By the way, how many agree that sharia law is consistent with the U.S. Constitution?

Last edited:
One right is that no one should lie about another's beliefs: e.g., Derideo_Te, I did not say "that all Muslims want to impose Sharia law". You are contemptible for implying such a falsehood, knowingly.

Yes, Sunni Man wants sharia law in the US.

That will never happen except at the point of a gun.

The moment some poster decides they will tell us what some other poster believes?

Prepare yourselves for more partisans bullshit.

We are ONLY responsible for defending our OWN positions.

We have no obligation to defend ourselves from STRAW MAN attacks.

there is an old saying.

It is usually a minority who are stigmatized in this way. Almost every immigrant group has gone through something of this sort. Blacks, Irish, Italians, Hispanics, etc, etc. The original pilgrims came to this nation in order to get away from being persecuted.

What is ironic is that with the changing demographics of this nation it is possible that Whites will become a minority and then they too might find themselves on the receiving end of something similar.

We are all minorities of one sort or another.
We just change tribes when it suits us.
When Americans travel overseas how do they identify themselves...as Republican or Democrat American...as Latino-American...as white American...as black American...as gay or straight American......or just as American????

Better title. "I am a muslim and I am allowed by the Koran to lie in furtherance of the jihad"

^ ... One of the most important things you should remember about islam ... ^

Honeychild, THAT is the most important thing to remember about ALL PARTISANS regardless of what belief, system, government. religion they clive to.

Religion, politics, social issues, PARTISANS are by definition LIARS.

Partisans will believe any lie that supports their beliefs, and they will reject any truth that refutes their beliefs.

As THIS board so admirably demonstrates every damned day

Last edited:
The quran promotes terrorism from page one. It separates people into believers and unbelievers and says the curse of Allah is on unbelievers and they will burn in eternal hellfire.

Here are some verses on fighting in the quran.

2.216 Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not.

4.74 Let those fight in the cause of God Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of God,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).

4.76 Those who believe fight in the cause of God, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.

9.29 Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that
forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

9.123 O ye who believe! fight the unbelievers who gird you about, and let them find firmness in you: and know that God is with those who fear Him.

48.16 Say to the desert Arabs who lagged behind: "Ye shall be summoned (to fight) against a people given to vehement war: then shall ye fight, or they shall submit. Then if ye show obedience, God will grant you a goodly reward, but if ye turn back as ye did before, He will punish you with a grievous Penalty."

Here are the verses that inspire muslims to cut off people's heads.

8.12 Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

47.4 Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), smite at their necks; At length, when ye have thoroughly subdued them, bind a bond firmly (on them): thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens. Thus (are ye commanded): but if it had been God's Will, He could certainly have exacted retribution from them (Himself); but (He lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. But those who are slain in the Way of God,- He will never let their deeds be lost.

Once again for the haters:

The OP is about American and Canadian muslims who stand united in renouncing the Boston Marathon Bombing and all other forms of domestic terrorism.

It has nothing to do with events in foreign countries or other ancillary issues.

I have heard over and over on this board, "When are the muslim's going to speak out and condemn the terrorists and terrorism".

Yet when the U.S. and Canadian muslims come out and unequivocally denounce the Boston bombing and those responsible for it.

They are still verbally attacked just as viciously as if they had remained silent. ... :cool:

first they came for the muslims but I wanst muslim so.........................

Once again for the haters:

The OP is about American and Canadian muslims who stand united in renouncing the Boston Marathon Bombing and all other forms of domestic terrorism.

It has nothing to do with events in foreign countries or other ancillary issues.

I have heard over and over on this board, "When are the muslim's going to speak out and condemn the terrorists and terrorism".

Yet when the U.S. and Canadian muslims come out and unequivocally denounce the Boston bombing and those responsible for it.

They are still verbally attacked just as viciously as if they had remained silent. ... :cool:

your jsut as brick brained as these people who hate your religion.

Its fun to see you get turned on by them

Upon releasing Tsarnaev’s body to his family members living in the United States, a local mosque in the Boston area reportedly refused burial and funeral services when approached by the suspected bombers’ uncle. The aunt, Patimat Suleimanova, indicated to NBC News that it was a mosque the family has attended in the past.

It seems as though many local Muslims are wary of being associated with the violent actions of the Tsarnaev brothers. A representative of the Islamic Institute of Boston told Huffington Post that “I would not be willing to do a funeral for him. This is a person who deliberately killed people.”

“There is no room for him as a Muslim,” he added.

Other local Muslim groups have indicated that they’ve yet to be contacted for burial requests. Imam Suhaib Webb of the Islamic Society of Boston Cultural Center told HuffPost he’s yet to receive a request, but that “I don’t think I could ethically lead a prayer for him.”

Boston Bombing Suspect?s Aunt: Local Mosque Refuses To Bury Tamerlan Tsarnaev | Mediaite

I will believe you love America, Sunni Man, when you admit that sharia law is incompatible with the American way of life.

I will believe you love America, Sunni Man, when you admit that sharia law is incompatible with the American way of life.
My love and loyalty towards America isn't the topic or focus of the OP.

If you think it's an issue....then start a thread about it. .. :cool:

Yes, it is an issue in conjunction when you state that you have "love and loyalty towards America . . ." and elsewhere want to enforce sharia law on all of us in America.

I do hope in your heart you really do condemn the bombers as an affront to your Allah and to the American people.

But you will have to renounce sharia law in America to convince non-Muslim Americans that you love the country as they do.

All of the mosques in the Boston area have issued press releases to the media condemning the bombing and the terrorists who are responsible.

In fact, mosques all over the U.S. and Canada have done the same thing.

You would think doing that would satisfy the Islamophobes.

But apparently it hasn't....... :cool:

Forum List

Back