I'm not racist or anything but why is Obama a Communist Muslim thug?

James Moore

Mar 18, 2016
The whole world know's Obama is muslim who hates America but America.

barry is a total disgrace to this country. No one he's met has any respect for him, and they all know he is a man who cannot be trusted. All of us are eager for his departure.

barry is a total disgrace to this country. No one he's met has any respect for him, and they all know he is a man who cannot be trusted. All of us are eager for his departure.
Not so, my man. Some of us will be sorry to see this very well educated, thoughtful man leave the Oval Office, particularly considering who is going to take his seat.
And why would you start your thread "I'm not a racist.." when you've made it more than plain that is exactly what you are? Does that mean you don't mean the rest of what you said in this OP, either?

Why do you not like Obama , because he is Blaaaaaaaaaaaack? In reality I will be glad to see Obama safe ending his term, there are so many nuts out there who hear voices in their head to shoot him.. We don't need that.

It's all so obvious if people would just do the re-search on him that the LAMEstream/leftwing medias, the democrat party have worked hard to cover up from the people

"All of us" scared, ignorant white people, you mean. Granted, there's a lot of you.

I am not racist or anything, but that Obama sure is an uppity ******. :lol:

It's all so obvious if people would just do the re-search on him that the LAMEstream/leftwing medias, the democrat party have worked hard to cover up from the people

Oh, go ahead....post a few of these cover ups. We have plenty of time to humor you.
Otherwise, you opinion is sort of like an @sshole. Everybody's got one.

better question .... why is the op a total idiot ?

Do you think some of the stuff the MSM is hiding is because it never happened? Have you been hearing these voices for long now, Stephanie?

One thing that Obama has done, much to the frustration of those who live within the 24-hour news cycle, is kept us out of war. He's been faced with the uprising of ISIS, which functions in the shadows of civilian enclaves and communicates through the Deep Web, and has been given a Sophie's Choice of sorts as to how to deal with it. Carpet-bombing is not an option. He has held back on sending forces in
better question .... why is the op a total idiot ?

Because all you have to have in order to post here is a bare understanding of sentence structure, a user-friendly computer and a user name and password you can remember.

Do you think some of the stuff the MSM is hiding is because it never happened? Have you been hearing these voices for long now, Stephanie?

Let's let her post some cover ups. She's got Google at her fingertips just like everybody else. Let's see if she's just as lazy as most righties on here and refuses to prove what she posts.

Forum List

Back