Zone1 I'm not so sure I should be telling people what is REALLY wrong w/ the Catholic Church anymore

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
I got to thinking about some things .. like thefollowing:

1) I myself have benefited greatly from the Church, even as I also... didn't
2) young people in particular may overlook a lot of things I haven't always overlooked and so, I should "allow" them to (see #1)
3) the only point I want to get across, really is that HUMAN beings are nefarious, but that is true in Catholic and Protestant communities and every other community as well

It was several years before I began to get a llittle fed up with... "things" I saw and experienced.. In the meantime, I got to spend time in the REAL PRESENCE of Jesus... and words cannot explain such a blessing.. Maybe I particularly appreciate the RP because I have had pretty much nothing but bad relationships of one kind or another throughout my life... (not my fault either.. true story)

Jesus and I... only healthy relationship I have EVER had..

I got to thinking about some things .. like thefollowing:

1) I myself have benefited greatly from the Church, even as I also... didn't
2) young people in particular may overlook a lot of things I haven't always overlooked and so, I should "allow" them to (see #1)
3) the only point I want to get across, really is that HUMAN beings are nefarious, but that is true in Catholic and Protestant communities and every other community as well

It was several years before I began to get a llittle fed up with... "things" I saw and experienced.. In the meantime, I got to spend time in the REAL PRESENCE of Jesus... and words cannot explain such a blessing.. Maybe I particularly appreciate the RP because I have had pretty much nothing but bad relationships of one kind or another throughout my life... (not my fault either.. true story)

Jesus and I... only healthy relationship I have EVER had..
Ya, from what I've read, it is mostly your fault. Always playing the victim... It's always someone else's fault because of a bad relationship.

Forum List

Back