I'm not white, but I do sympathize with white Americans

It makes you feel better. Its obvious that like most whites you are envious of Black people still doing their thing and outworking whites.
itsok.gif

:lmao:

That really did make me laugh when I read that.
I've noticed you laugh to compensate for your nervousness.

Funny watching a moron like you trying to flatter himself.

I'm Indian, and have no illusions. I know I'm not white.

Still, this country feels like the freaking United Nations now. Believe me, I never wanted or asked for all of these people. Everywhere you go, hispanics, asians, muslims, blacks, of every hue and race.

Just 15 years ago it still seemed like this country was white. Now, if i see a white person, it seems like they are the minority.
Indians are the only race I've ever seen have any sympathy for our predicament.

Thank you. You can come to white heaven if you want and you can be white there.

Still, this country feels like the freaking United Nations now. Believe me, I never wanted or asked for all of these people. Everywhere you go, hispanics, asians, muslims, blacks, of every hue and race.

Just 15 years ago it still seemed like this country was white. Now, if i see a white person, it seems like they are the minority.

Indians----as in people from India-----is not a "race"----people from India-----actually FROM INDIA----are considered "caucasian" regardless of shade------even very dark skinned
dravidians-------you guys are all HUNG UP on skin color----skin color is not much of a genetic marker

Indians----as in people from India-----is not a "race"----people from India-----actually FROM INDIA----are considered "caucasian" regardless of shade------even very dark skinned
dravidians-------you guys are all HUNG UP on skin color----skin color is not much of a genetic marker
wow that's ignorant.

wow that's ignorant.

nope---it's fact

wow that's ignorant.

nope---it's fact

I'm not hung up on skin colour. I think people from the caucasus are as different from Europeans as people from India are from Europeans, In factm maybe moreso.

There are also white skinned, colourful eyed people north of India(I can't remember their name right now) but though they look like Europeans their genetic markers are not similar to Europeans at all but close to Indians.

Also purebred Australian Aboriginals are closer genetically to Europeans than they are to Africans. So yeah, I'm not hung up on skin colour you bastard asshole.

So take your filthy word "caucaian" and shove it with the rest of your devil's speech.

And? As a white person I am not certain what your problem is.

You remind me of this Russian guy I met one time here in San Francisco- born and raised in Russia, had immigrated to the United States about 10 years previously- and he confided in me that he really loved San Francisco- but there were just too many Chinese here.......

Ironic.

We are all either immigrants here, or descended from immigrants. I have no problem with 'every hue and race'- why do you?

wow that's ignorant.

nope---it's fact

I'm not hung up on skin colour. I think people from the caucasus are as different from Europeans as people from India are from Europeans, In factm maybe moreso.

There are also white skinned, colourful eyed people north of India(I can't remember their name right now) but though they look like Europeans their genetic markers are not similar to Europeans at all but close to Indians.

Also purebred Australian Aboriginals are closer genetically to Europeans than they are to Africans. So yeah, I'm not hung up on skin colour you bastard asshole.

So take your filthy word "caucaian" and shove it with the rest of your devil's speech.

do not give up your day job----neither anthropology nor
genetics are for you

I'm not racist. I know and respect people of all races. However, I feel like when you get too much of certain mixes, people dumb the culture down to a racial tribalism that ultimately f*cks sh** up. So, I have some of the same concerns as the OP.

I'd be willing to designate europe as a white only zone. The problem is that white people cant seem to mind their own business and always want to steal land and resources. If they were really so worried about mixing with others they wouldnt let others near them. They instinctively know that their genetics are in dire straits and they need an infusion of good genetics.

I'd be on the first plane out if you made that happen.

I believe your plane to Iceland or Russia awaits you.

wow that's ignorant.

nope---it's fact

do not give up your day job----neither anthropology nor
genetics are for you
I am not an expert no. But I know a tiny bit, which is more than you and I've proven that much. So fuck off back to the caucasus you brute.

You remind me of this Russian guy I met one time here in San Francisco- born and raised in Russia, had immigrated to the United States about 10 years previously- and he confided in me that he really loved San Francisco- but there were just too many Chinese here.......

Ironic.

We are all either immigrants here, or descended from immigrants. I have no problem with 'every hue and race'- why do you?
What's wrong with him disliking Chinese?

Even other asians don't like Chinese. You are just ignorant.

Goin round telling people who they can and can't like...

Oh, I'm well aware that I'm part of the brown hordes. But, I do expect a white reaction at some point, and it's not going to be pretty as we are finding out. Personally I never asked for any of this. My parents came here, and now I'm American.

I didn't lobby for anything like "fill America with Mexicans and Blacks and Indians and Chinese". It is what it is.
Nothing is stopping you from moving to a brown land except your love of white people. Think about it. You are part of their problem but it moves you to tears to be away from them.

Why is he part of anyone's problem?? thats your own racist opinion. you don't speak for white people, and you don't speak for me
Yep.

This is how the Regressive Left operates - if anyone from a pet group deviates, they are immediately and viciously attacked.

Independent thought is simply not tolerated. It has been a very effective strategy, we'll see how long it lasts.

This is how the Regressive Right operates- if anyone dares criticize anyone that they agree with, they consider that an attack, rather than as an expression of free speech.

The Regressive Right will not tolerate any criticism of their speech.

Ironic.

LOL.....no- you are just stupid.

You don't see the irony of an Immigrant complaining about the other Immigrants- because well- you are just stupid.

Of course there are people who don't like all Chinese, or all Russian, or all Mexicans or all African or all Muslims or all Christians or all Jews.

They are called bigots- or sometimes racists.

Ironic.

You don't see the irony of an Immigrant complaining about the other Immigrants- because well- you are just stupid.

Of course there are people who don't like all Chinese, or all Russian, or all Mexicans or all African or all Muslims or all Christians or all Jews.

guy just doesn't like chinese.

He's not even against other asians.

I'm not racist. I know and respect people of all races. However, I feel like when you get too much of certain mixes, people dumb the culture down to a racial tribalism that ultimately f*cks sh** up. So, I have some of the same concerns as the OP.

I'd be willing to designate europe as a white only zone. The problem is that white people cant seem to mind their own business and always want to steal land and resources. If they were really so worried about mixing with others they wouldnt let others near them. They instinctively know that their genetics are in dire straits and they need an infusion of good genetics.

Neither country takes in illegals willy nilly; because they have their shit together.

Ironic.

"Disliking" over a billion people you've never met is illogical in the extreme.

Neither country takes in illegals willy nilly; because they have their shit together.

I wasn't suggesting you go there illegally. I am sure Russia would embrace someone with an outlook so insync with Putin's.

Ironic.

Yes- people who don't like people just because of their race or national origin are called bigots- or racists.

Ironic.

Yes- people who don't like people just because of their race or national origin are called bigots- or racists.
actually, you are the bigot for A, not tolerating his differing opinion and B, not allowing for the cultural unease that neighbouring countries of the china have for the chinese.

:D

Forum List

Back