I'm not white, but I do sympathize with white Americans

This is Google:

Google-diversity-chartWEB_0.gif
Google isnt the Silicone Valley dummy. Its just one company. Cisco has an entire damn city. Tazman baby. Rode the purple line today.

Your fellow lefties would disagree:

Google is far from the only Silicon Valley firm that has been tight-lipped about its demographics.

Google just released its diversity numbers. Our exclusive data show it lags behind other tech firms.
I dont need anyone to agree with what I see with my own eyes. I do plenty of work for companies in the Silicon Valley and whites are losing out. Matter of fact I know some whites that were let go last week by Cisco.

You don't do sh** for those companies. They aren't in the habit of hiring no talent, jaded morons with no skills. Tell your fairy tales to someone who might believe them.

And frankly, my data just bitch slapped your lame claims.
Dont be emotional. :itsok:

I call bitches out. You're welcome.

Google isnt the Silicone Valley dummy. Its just one company. Cisco has an entire damn city. Tazman baby. Rode the purple line today.

Google is far from the only Silicon Valley firm that has been tight-lipped about its demographics.

Google just released its diversity numbers. Our exclusive data show it lags behind other tech firms.
I dont need anyone to agree with what I see with my own eyes. I do plenty of work for companies in the Silicon Valley and whites are losing out. Matter of fact I know some whites that were let go last week by Cisco.

You don't do sh** for those companies. They aren't in the habit of hiring no talent, jaded morons with no skills. Tell your fairy tales to someone who might believe them.

No. You got really angry and claimed you knew what i do while you were on the internet. :laugh:

No. You got really angry and claimed you knew what i do while you were on the internet. :laugh:

I know you ain't some tech guru. Racist moron trolls don't get hired for those jobs. I've seen you lie, time and time again. I don't know why you think I'd believe you for one second. And frankly, you've given indications that I'm correct just within this back and forth.

I know you ain't some tech guru. Racist moron trolls don't get hired for those jobs. I've seen you lie, time and time again. I don't know why you think I'd believe you for one second. And frankly, you've given indications that I'm correct just within this back and forth.
Whatever makes you feel better.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Mmm. I have to question whether calling out ass clowns like you makes me feel better or not; but I'm doing it nonetheless.

laugh.gif

Mmm. I have to question whether calling out ass clowns like you makes me feel better or not; but I'm doing it nonetheless.
It makes you feel better. Its obvious that like most whites you are envious of Black people still doing their thing and outworking whites.
itsok.gif

I'm Indian, and have no illusions. I know I'm not white.

Still, this country feels like the freaking United Nations now. Believe me, I never wanted or asked for all of these people. Everywhere you go, hispanics, asians, muslims, blacks, of every hue and race.

Just 15 years ago it still seemed like this country was white. Now, if i see a white person, it seems like they are the minority.

I'm white as can be and don't feel like a minority at all. And I have managed an apartment complex that catered to ethnicities from around the world located next to a predominantly black area where I did my banking. I was the only white dude in the bank most times and it wasn't a problem.

Why does it bother you that whites aren't the majority everywhere you go?

Still, this country feels like the freaking United Nations now. Believe me, I never wanted or asked for all of these people. Everywhere you go, hispanics, asians, muslims, blacks, of every hue and race.

Just 15 years ago it still seemed like this country was white. Now, if i see a white person, it seems like they are the minority.

I'm white as can be and don't feel like a minority at all. And I have managed an apartment complex that catered to ethnicities from around the world located next to a predominantly black area where I did my banking. I was the only white dude in the bank most times and it wasn't a problem.

Why does it bother you that whites aren't the majority everywhere you go?

I dont think he is really a bad guy, he probably institutionalised alot of anti-POCness, and now he is just repeating like a papagay what he heard from White Nationalists. He needs to grow some balls and reason.

Oh, I'm well aware that I'm part of the brown hordes. But, I do expect a white reaction at some point, and it's not going to be pretty as we are finding out. Personally I never asked for any of this. My parents came here, and now I'm American.

I didn't lobby for anything like "fill America with Mexicans and Blacks and Indians and Chinese". It is what it is.
Nothing is stopping you from moving to a brown land except your love of white people. Think about it. You are part of their problem but it moves you to tears to be away from them.

Why is he part of anyone's problem?? thats your own racist opinion. you don't speak for white people, and you don't speak for me

there was a time we halted white european immigration from europe because, we wanted to give the ones who came here time to assimilate. Its not so much about light or dark that is an issue, its about people wanting to be Americans and just not using the system. If your parents came here legally and going through the hassle, than those are absolutely the type of people we need more of here.

Oh, I'm well aware that I'm part of the brown hordes. But, I do expect a white reaction at some point, and it's not going to be pretty as we are finding out. Personally I never asked for any of this. My parents came here, and now I'm American.

I didn't lobby for anything like "fill America with Mexicans and Blacks and Indians and Chinese". It is what it is.
Nothing is stopping you from moving to a brown land except your love of white people. Think about it. You are part of their problem but it moves you to tears to be away from them.

Why is he part of anyone's problem?? thats your own racist opinion. you don't speak for white people, and you don't speak for me
Yep.

This is how the Regressive Left operates - if anyone from a pet group deviates, they are immediately and viciously attacked.

Independent thought is simply not tolerated. It has been a very effective strategy, we'll see how long it lasts.

there was a time we halted white european immigration from europe because, we wanted to give the ones who came here time to assimilate. Its not so much about light or dark that is an issue, its about people wanting to be Americans and just not using the system. If your parents came here legally and going through the hassle, than those are absolutely the type of people we need more of here.

New (legal) immigrants today are assimilating just fine.

Go back to the reservation where you'll feel safe.

New (legal) immigrants today are assimilating just fine.

First of all dimwits, I'm not a Native American, I'm Indian American. As in India. Dot, not feather. Curry eater. Hindu. Use whatever description you want to at least get it right.

Second, all I mean is that I sympathize with people who find themselves losing territory and ground and not being able to control it. In America today, it is the whites. Or, perhaps more accurately, the white working and middle class. Of course, I don't feel sorry for the upper 1%.

Though brown, I am not Hispanic or black, and don't identify with them at all. See, that's the other thing you liberal utopians need to understand. There is no coalition of the colored people.

Because as he tells it he is brown and he even said he was part of the brown horde. Are you illiterate or you just missed that in his post?

First of all dimwits, I'm not a Native American, I'm Indian American. As in India. Dot, not feather. Curry eater. Hindu. Use whatever description you want to at least get it right.

Second, all I mean is that I sympathize with people who find themselves losing territory and ground and not being able to control it. In America today, it is the whites. Or, perhaps more accurately, the white working and middle class. Of course, I don't feel sorry for the upper 1%.

Though brown, I am not Hispanic or black, and don't identify with them at all. See, that's the other thing you liberal utopians need to understand. There is no coalition of the colored people.
In your home country there is a group that have aligned themselves with the Black cause and even named their group after the original Black Panthers. There is a coalition dummy. You just choose to be an uncle ghandi and worship whites.

Forum List

Back