I'm not white, but I do sympathize with white Americans

I'm not racist. I know and respect people of all races. However, I feel like when you get too much of certain mixes, people dumb the culture down to a racial tribalism that ultimately f*cks sh** up. So, I have some of the same concerns as the OP.

I'd be willing to designate europe as a white only zone. The problem is that white people cant seem to mind their own business and always want to steal land and resources. If they were really so worried about mixing with others they wouldnt let others near them. They instinctively know that their genetics are in dire straits and they need an infusion of good genetics.

I'd be on the first plane out if you made that happen.
Yeah but you wouldnt be able to resist attacking at a later date out of envy and greed like your white ancestors did here to Black cities that were affluent.

For why? So, we could kick ass only to feel bad and then listen to you whine about getting your ass kicked?

I'm not racist. I know and respect people of all races. However, I feel like when you get too much of certain mixes, people dumb the culture down to a racial tribalism that ultimately f*cks sh** up. So, I have some of the same concerns as the OP.

I'd be willing to designate europe as a white only zone. The problem is that white people cant seem to mind their own business and always want to steal land and resources. If they were really so worried about mixing with others they wouldnt let others near them. They instinctively know that their genetics are in dire straits and they need an infusion of good genetics.

Yeah but you wouldnt be able to resist attacking at a later date out of envy and greed like your white ancestors did here to Black cities that were affluent.

For why? So, we could kick ass only to feel bad and then listen to you whine about getting your ass kicked?
Those neanderthal genes keep kicking in. :laugh:

The problem is we wont be peaceful the next time. White boy will bleed alot.

Silicon Valley is not black, dude.

Its mostly east indian. Whats your point?

Are Indians dominating Silicon Valley? - Quora

Last edited:

That's not good news for you. They'd fucking enslave your asses if you came knocking.

Oh, I'm well aware that I'm part of the brown hordes. But, I do expect a white reaction at some point, and it's not going to be pretty as we are finding out. Personally I never asked for any of this. My parents came here, and now I'm American.

I didn't lobby for anything like "fill America with Mexicans and Blacks and Indians and Chinese". It is what it is.

There will be a white reaction but it wont be good for you,
if you come from east india, you're asian, not indian. the indians are the red people who used to rule this continent.
You have it backwards. The NA's are actually descended from Asians and East Indians are from Africa and later mixed with Aryans.

not exactly from africa but they are dark skinned like africans. well all people are from east africa, but indians arent negroid, they are westerneuroasian and indigenous southasian, in southasia a indigenous people who were dark skinned live and then later caucasian people arrived and mixed with them.

That's not good news for you. They'd fucking enslave your asses if you came knocking.
I was down there today in San Jose working on a project with Cisco. Not a white boy in sight. Nothing but east indians, Black people, and some Asians

DOnt waste your sympathy.....we dont need it.......Love the stop whitey college course......how much does that cost? and ya know they have no idea meanwhile while they wallow in hate and pity whitey minds his own business and keeps on going

I was down there today in San Jose working on a project with Cisco. Not a white boy in sight. Nothing but east indians, Black people, and some Asians

Just another one of your fiction stories, tbh.

In August, Apple reported that 80% of its global tech staff was male and that, in the U.S., 54% of its tech jobs were staffed by Caucasians and 23% by Asians

Silicon Valley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is Google:

Google-diversity-chartWEB_0.gif

Oh, I'm well aware that I'm part of the brown hordes. But, I do expect a white reaction at some point, and it's not going to be pretty as we are finding out. Personally I never asked for any of this. My parents came here, and now I'm American.

I didn't lobby for anything like "fill America with Mexicans and Blacks and Indians and Chinese". It is what it is.

if you come from east india, you're asian, not indian. the indians are the red people who used to rule this continent.
You have it backwards. The NA's are actually descended from Asians and East Indians are from Africa and later mixed with Aryans.

not exactly from africa but they are dark skinned like africans. well all people are from east africa, but indians arent negroid, they are westerneuroasian and indigenous southasian, in southasia a indigenous people who were dark skinned live and then later caucasian people arrived and mixed with them.
No. They came from Africa. If you study their religions, history and genetic makeup you will see. They even have places named after things in Africa like the Ganges who was an African king. Here is what a real east Indian looks like from the Bonda people.

34b0e8306bc7adbc09b715edcbc9ae01.jpg

Dalit girl

6643480438fde1f0396204268689e5d5.jpg

and finally the Andamanese people. You cant tell me these people are not African

ind-jar-sg-2008-80_screen.jpg

No. They came from Africa. If you study their religions, history and genetic makeup you will see. They even have places named after things in Africa like the Ganges who was an African king. Here is what a real east Indian looks like from the Bonda people.

Dalit girl

and finally the Amandawn people. You cant tell me these people are not African

genetically adamnese are not african, they are out of africa population and cluster with other pacific islanders and southeast asians. they just look like africans. and not all dalits look like your girl thats cherry picked.

dalits are diverse. the people who resemble africans are only small minority. there are also east asian looking people in india, does that mean they have been originally east asian?

this is more a common indigenous southasian phenotype

dalits
A_school_of_untouchables_near_Bangalore_by_Lady_Ottoline_Morrell_2.jpg

Dalit – Wikipedia

what you say is afro-centric, indians have very few to do with proper africans.

This is Google:

Google isnt the Silicone Valley dummy. Its just one company. Cisco has an entire damn city. Tazman baby. Rode the purple line today.

Your fellow lefties would disagree:

Google is far from the only Silicon Valley firm that has been tight-lipped about its demographics.

Google just released its diversity numbers. Our exclusive data show it lags behind other tech firms.
I dont need anyone to agree with what I see with my own eyes. I do plenty of work for companies in the Silicon Valley and whites are losing out. Matter of fact I know some whites that were let go last week by Cisco.

Dalit girl

and finally the Amandawn people. You cant tell me these people are not African

genetically adamnese are not african, they are out of africa population and cluster with other pacific islanders and southeast asians. they just look like africans. and not all dalits look like your girl thats cherry picked.

dalits are diverse. the people who resemble africans are only small minority. there are also east asian looking people in india, does that mean they have been originally east asian?

this is more a common indigenous southasian phenotype

dalits
A_school_of_untouchables_near_Bangalore_by_Lady_Ottoline_Morrell_2.jpg

Dalit – Wikipedia

what you say is afro-centric, indians have very few to do with proper africans.

Of course its Afrocentric. I'm African. You dont think I would believe a eurocentric POV do you? Euros dont determine what African people are. Africans do that. The people that founded the Indus valley civiliazations were Africans as you admitted. They came out of Africa. Yes the mixed with others but the pictures I showed you are the original stock.

This is Google:

Google isnt the Silicone Valley dummy. Its just one company. Cisco has an entire damn city. Tazman baby. Rode the purple line today.

Google is far from the only Silicon Valley firm that has been tight-lipped about its demographics.

Google just released its diversity numbers. Our exclusive data show it lags behind other tech firms.
I dont need anyone to agree with what I see with my own eyes. I do plenty of work for companies in the Silicon Valley and whites are losing out. Matter of fact I know some whites that were let go last week by Cisco.

You don't do sh** for those companies. They aren't in the habit of hiring no talent, jaded morons with no skills. Tell your fairy tales to someone who might believe them.

And frankly, my data just bitch slapped your lame claims.

This is Google:

You don't do sh** for those companies. They aren't in the habit of hiring no talent, jaded morons with no skills. Tell your fairy tales to someone who might believe them.

And frankly, my data just bitch slapped your lame claims.
Dont be emotional. :itsok:

Forum List

Back