"i'm not worried, we'll get a speaker"GOP Rep James Comer says they cant yet elect house speaker because GOP are not puppets on a string like the Dems

The “credit” is meaningless. At the end of the day, retirees are making workers pay for them.

Why retirees would want fewer workers, I don’t know. But they will have to pay the price for their decision. The productive sure as hell aren’t going to pay for it.

The workers only pay for the benefits of retirees in being productive, producing products or/and delivering them or/and services..etc. That's what allows the federal government to "print" i.e. create, dollars that are then allocated towards Social Security, and Medicare. etc. The federal government doesn't rely on anyone to fund itself or provide it with dollars, due to being the exclusive issuer of the USD. The Fed has a charter from the US congress to print as much money as it needs to meet any obligations the federal government has. No one has to provide dollars to our federal government. What workers do is increase the nation's GDP and that allows our federal government to print money up to a certain % of that GDP. The GDP represents our nation's production capacity. The more workers are producing, the more money the federal government can safely print without causing inflation. One of the main causes of inflation is when there's too much money in the economy, in the consumer's hands, without the production capacity to meet their needs i.e. the demand of consumers.

Even though the federal government creates the USD, it can't send a billion dollars to every American, because no one would go to work the next day. All of the stores would be empty and a toothbrush would cost $40,000 rather than two bucks. It would destroy the economy. It's like the scorekeeper in a football game who can't run out of points to give, not following the rules and giving one team a million points for no reason, other than because he feels like it. That would be the end of the game. The game would collapse. So even though the US federal government can create as many dollars as it wants, it can't use those dollars unless it's within a certain % of the GDP. Our current GDP is 23 trillion dollars and our federal budget is a fraction of that, hence we could easily double, or even triple our federal government budget without creating inflation.

The national debt is a misnomer because it's not really a debt, it's a ledger of how much money is in the private sector as opposed to how much money has been taxed or deposited in bonds. The US federal government will never go insolvent. All of the above is to say, that the US federal government only depends upon workers in the sense of production. We need to produce in order to allow the government to create its budget and allocate funds to where they need to go.

Last edited:
Read a history book

Only the first generation back in the 1930’s got something for nothing
You can go ahead and stop with the “capitalist” nonsense. There’s nothing capitalist about taking anyone’s paycheck.

My generation is the first one that is going to get nothing for something.

Boomer’s had massive surpluses in taxes. What did they do with it? Subsidized lower income taxes. They didn’t pay into a system. They laundered it back to themselves.

Now they demand the next generation subsidize them too. Capitalist my ass. That’s kleptocracy.

You didn’t earn my paycheck.

You are saying that the money wOrkers paid into the system counts for nothing

Which is the only way you can paint them as deadbeats when they retire

Your thinking is completely cockeyed
They’re deadbeats because of how they hollowed out our country to line their own pockets and have the balls to demand more from people they’re kneecapping.

My generation is the first one that is going to get nothing for something.
At least you finally stopped peddling bs and got around to your actual point

But it took a while

You will get your check unless the entire federal government falls apart

Unfortunately that will happen sooner or later

But no one knows when

They’re deadbeats because of how they hollowed out our country to line their own pockets and have the balls to demand more from people they’re kneecapping.
But not you, huh?

Everyone else is stupid except you?

I dont believe you are as perfect as you claim

But not you, huh?

Everyone else is stupid except you?

I dont believe you are as perfect as you claim
I want more labor in the country to ease inflation and to prevent cuts to "entitlements". It's logical and a win for everyone involved, except for some people who perhaps exhibit some signs of prejudice against immigration.

You want the impossible. Low inflation. No cuts to entitlements. Low immigration. It doesn't work that way.

Oh and you also think that you earned part of my paycheck. Because capitalism?

Forum List

Back