"i'm not worried, we'll get a speaker"GOP Rep James Comer says they cant yet elect house speaker because GOP are not puppets on a string like the Dems

I’d ask you to provide a counter argument but we all know that’s beyond your intellectual capability.

Why would anyone "counter" total ridiculousness?

You simply stated the way that you wished things would be, not the way things actually are.

Why would anyone "counter" total ridiculousness?

You simply stated the way that you wished things would be, not the way things actually are.
Like I said. You can’t provide a counter argument because you aren’t capable.

Or maybe you’re just scared.

Of course we do. 100 million retired welfare bums aren’t cheap.

Lack of immigration is strangling the economy. The inflation we are currently seeing is just the start.
You will say anything to get the last word

Social Security and Medicare are earned benefits not welfare

You will say anything to get the last word

Social Security and Medicare are earned benefits not welfare
If you didn’t pay for it, you didn’t earn it.

Who pays for those benefits?

Workers do pay for it through ss and medicare deductions from their pay
Retirees aren’t workers so they aren’t paying for it.

If there aren’t enough workers, we can’t pay the welfare for retirees. Simple math. If retirees prevent us from getting more workers, they can deal with their benefits being cut.

My guess is they’ll bitch either way. A lot of these people are incredibly short sighted and incredibly entitled.

Retirees aren’t workers so they aren’t paying for it.
Now you are becoming absurd

Workers are making installments during their working years that are paid back aftert retirement

I hope you already know this and are just trying to confuse a simple basic fact

But I’m beginning to wonder

Now you are becoming absurd

Workers are making installments during their working years that are paid back aftert retirement

I hope you already know this and are just trying to confuse a simple basic fact

But I’m beginning to wonder
That’s simply not how it works and I’m sure you know that. Workers aren’t making installments into some account. Current workers pay for current retirees.

That’s how it’s always worked.

So it’s in retirees best interests to make sure there’s enough workers to pay for their benefits or they’re going to get cut since there’s not enough money. We sure as hell shouldn’t have to pay higher taxes because your lack of foresight.

That’s simply not how it works and I’m sure you know that. Workers aren’t making installments into some account. Current workers pay for current retirees.
I never said otherwise

Workers are earning credit for their retirement

I never said otherwise

Workers are earning credit for their retirement
The “credit” is meaningless. At the end of the day, retirees are making workers pay for them.

Why retirees would want fewer workers, I don’t know. But they will have to pay the price for their decision. The productive sure as hell aren’t going to pay for it.

No Rep. James Comer, we Democrats are not puppets on a string but we do put the greater good of the American people before petty grievances

Republican politicians are puppets of the same corporations as the Dems. The big money rules over both parties.

The “credit” is meaningless. At the end of the day, retirees are making workers pay for them.

Why retirees would want fewer workers, I don’t know. But they will have to pay the price for their decision. The productive sure as hell aren’t going to pay for it.
You are saying that the money wOrkers paid into the system counts for nothing

Which is the only way you can paint them as deadbeats when they retire

Your thinking is completely cockeyed

Forum List

Back