"i'm not worried, we'll get a speaker"GOP Rep James Comer says they cant yet elect house speaker because GOP are not puppets on a string like the Dems

They would if they were legal. It’s called amnesty.

Let’s have it your way where our economy is strangled by lack of labor. Where you can’t open a business because you can’t hire someone. Where you can’t renovate your kitchen because there’s no construction crews. Where you can’t go out to eat because there’s no cooks.

Don’t bitch to me when your benefits are cut because you left us no choice. We can’t support you in retirement after what you’ve done to our economy.
We tried amnesty on 1986

Libs then made the same grand promises that you are making now

But rather than ending the illegal alien invasion it only got worse

We tried amnesty on 1986

Check out what happened in Georgia about 10 years ago when they put the screws to immigrant labor. Georgia House Bill 87 - Wikipedia

HB 87 has since been criticized for allegedly having a negative impact on Georgia's economy, especially in the agricultural sector, because it decreased the number of undocumented workers who were available to work on farms in Georgia.[11][12][13] A 2011 University of Georgia study showed that after the law, Georgia experienced a labor shortage of over 5,000 farm workers, which resulted in $140 million in crop losses.[14] Similarly, according to the 2012 Georgia Ag Forecast, Georgia experienced an agricultural labor shortage of almost 50% after HB 87 was passed.[15] An Atlanta Journal-Constitution survey, also conducted in 2011, estimated that farmers in Georgia would be short by about 11,000 workers during the upcoming season.[16] When Jason Carter was running for governor of Georgia in the 2014 election, he criticized Deal for signing the law, saying that it had resulted in an "economic disaster" for the state and noting that he had voted against it in the state legislature. Deal responded that Georgians believed it was important to enforce the law, and that the bill had served to remind the federal government how important it was to address the issue of undocumented immigration.[17]

I wish to comment too. Increase enforcement/punishment for those who hire illegals. Remove the incentive for coming to the U.S. They come for jobs. (I'm talking illegals, not refugees from violence)
With a proper E-Verify employers can protect themselves from the sort of punishment you have in mind

If the database is very good it would catch a lot of cheaters

And I dont mind making the effort

But we need to close the border at the same time

And, we know you want to punish employers

But what about the workers?

Will biden turn them loose back on Americas streets?

"Unified" is now a bad word in the MAGAt lexicon......along with "kindness", "equality", "empathy", and "compromise".
All of that determined by what libs decide good

Even if I dont agree

It would be an excellent thing to have those who whine about California leave. The biggest problem is the crowding.
When the middle class conservatives leave california will be s 3rd world state of only very rich and very poor

We tried amnesty on 1986

Still obsessed with illegal immigration I see.

I don’t care.

The economy needs labor. Without it, we can’t have the type of economy we want or need. People like you are strangling the economy for bad reasons.

Still obsessed with illegal immigration I see.

I don’t care.

The economy needs labor. Without it, we can’t have the type of economy we want or need. People like you are strangling the economy for bad reasons.
It’s already here collecting welfare

It’s already here collecting welfare
Then you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Republicans broke our immigration system and the want to break it even more. But they’ll never accept the consequences of that policy.

Then you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Republicans broke our immigration system and the want to break it even more. But they’ll never accept the consequences of that policy.
Its the democrat open border policy that is destroying the country

But the dems do have a lot of allies in the RINO wing of the GOP

So when Republicans owned all 3 branches of gov't, why didn't they pass legislation to deal with the problem? :stir:

So when Republicans owned all 3 branches of gov't, why didn't they pass legislation to deal with the problem? :stir:
The swamp rat republicans entrenched in washington are no better than democrats on this issue

But rank and file repubs prevent the swamp rats from completely caving in

Immigrants are here to work and improve their lives. Make it easier for them to work and we all win.

Unfortunately, we know that hard right republicans don’t base their immigration policy on what’s best for the economy.

No Rep. James Comer, we Democrats are not puppets on a string but we do put the greater good of the American people before petty grievances

So far, the Republicans have used up six strings more than the Dems trying to elect their puppet, and they still can't get it done.

What this actually shows is that Republicans can’t negotiate and compromise within their own party let alone across the aisle.

This party is incapable of governing the country. That’s what it shows.
They show nothing in principle, and pay even less attention to policy or governing. Hunter Biden anyone? :auiqs.jpg:

Maybe so in many - but not all - cases

But they do so at the expense of American citizens
Eighty years of imperialism by the U.S., and you think American citizens are the victims? Say it ain't so.

What can be done? The tea party started as something honorable. It was infected as it was dangerous to the globalist end game. This is beyond anything the founding fathers started. We are the enemies we fought against in battles and wars now. I can never watch a war picture with Prog actors as they are the enemy they portray to fight against.
The Tea party tried to hijack 501C4 tax exemptions. They are nothing but thieves.

Forum List

Back