"i'm not worried, we'll get a speaker"GOP Rep James Comer says they cant yet elect house speaker because GOP are not puppets on a string like the Dems

I guess it didnt register

Or I should have been more clear

It will depress the wages of American workers
Only for a small portion of low income workers, meanwhile there also worse off because of inflation plus every middle class American is affected by inflation and their wages aren’t depressed whatsoever by immigration.

Limit any commodity and everyone is worse off. Labor is the most important commodity we have. Republicans want us to limit it at the worst possible time for no reason

Got it

Just the dunces that no one cares about

Or they can go on welfare while illegal aliens do all the work
You think that low income earners are doing great with 9% inflation?

They’re not.

Immigrants have a higher labor force participation than anyone else. They work. That’s why they come here.

Republican immigration policy isn’t based on what’s good economically. It’s based on fear.

You think that low income earners are doing great with 9% inflation?

They’re not.

Immigrants have a higher labor force participation than anyone else. They work. That’s why they come here.

Republican immigration policy isn’t based on what’s good economically. It’s based on fear.
More illegal aliens will not stop the inflation bubble but they will overload the welfare system and take food out of the mouths of Americans

More illegal aliens will not stop the inflation bubble but they will overload the welfare system and take food out of the mouths of Americans
Labor is a massive problem in the economy right now.

Ask any business owner.

Republican immigration policy has nothing to do with economics or “taking food” out of the mouths of Americans, which is especially ironic given the extensive immigrant role in providing food for Americans to be gin with.

And so so it continues into a 2nd day! McCarthy's still looking to be validated as SOH, but is losing again in the 4th vote! Trump endorsement failed him! What a joke! Just b/c Dems cooperate & work together, they're assumed to be puppets! What does that make Republicans when they can't get their $#!t together, unable to count a simple vote? Fk'n idiots "on the right!" They are such an embarrassment, showing their arses to the world! :omg: :rolleyes::dunno::stir:

Labor is a massive problem in the economy right now.

Ask any business owner.

Republican immigration policy has nothing to do with economics or “taking food” out of the mouths of Americans, which is especially ironic given the extensive immigrant role in providing food for Americans to be gin with.
The flood of illegals are not needed or wanted

What they will do is drive more Americans onto welfare and create more hungry American children

Being the stupidest person in the group I know that you won't get this -

Your post backs up the idea that Democrats are mindless drones and Republicans are not.
You call it not being a mindless drone. Everybody else calls you batshit crazy children.

The flood of illegals are not needed or wanted

What they will do is drive more Americans onto welfare and create more hungry American children
Without immigrants, our economy would suffer greatly.

Hard to have an economy without labor. Not enough labor means higher inflation. It means smaller tax base. It means entitlement cuts for seniors. It means lack of business expansion.

There’s no connection with welfare

Hard to have an economy without labor. Not enough labor means higher inflation. It means smaller tax base. It means entitlement cuts for seniors. It means lack of business expansion.

There’s no connection with welfare

Both sides know this, but they refuse to pass immigration legislation for some reason! Republicans are the ones using this issue to get elected though even when they own all 3 of the political branches! LOSERS & idiots! :stir:

Illegal aliens or shoeless refugees, not to mention gang members, drug dealers and pimps are not immigrants

A student who graduates ffom one of our universities and wants to remain is welcome

More illiterates from central America are not immigrants and not wanted

The asylum loophole needs to go away

Make the fake “refugees” remain in mexico till they have a valid entry visa
The asylum loophole as you put it, is the human rights convention of the UN...

You are saying that Jews should have stayed in Germany until they get a valid visa...

US Drugs industry has created serious security problems

You are saying that Jews should have stayed in Germany until they get a valid visa...

False and misleading.

BJ rates this as Fake info.

Some might put the good of the country before petty grievances, but Marjory Taylor Green is furious because there was "NOTHING FOR ME" about 1:10

They're all buddies until they hate each other, which is inevitable with people who really don't have any fundamentals.

Illegal aliens or shoeless refugees, not to mention gang members, drug dealers and pimps are not immigrants

A student who graduates ffom one of our universities and wants to remain is welcome

More illiterates from central America are not immigrants and not wanted
They’re immigrants. I can show you the definition, it’s not specific to legality.

These people work. They work very hard. Ask any business owner. That’s good for the economy and lowers inflation.

But given your concern for lower wage low skill Americans, I assume you strongly support increasing minimum wage nationwide. No? That’s because you don’t really care about them.

Thats a nice tug on the heart strings

Is that violins I hear in the background?

The conditions in Nazi germany are nothing like what these illiterate peasants are experiencing in central America

In germany they were killing Jews in concentration camps and then burning them in ovens

The shoeless peasants at our border today just want to leave a place they dont like and go where the streets are paved with gold

They’re immigrants. I can show you the definition, it’s not specific to legality.

These people work. They work very hard. Ask any business owner. That’s good for the economy and lowers inflation.

But given your concern for lower wage low skill Americans, I assume you strongly support increasing minimum wage nationwide. No? That’s because you don’t really care about them.
I understand that libs prefer to ignore the improper way these migrants got here

But they do not belong in the same group as legal immigrants with proper visas

You say they work, some do

But how many ditch diggers do we need that we dont already have?

And why shouldnt Americans on welfare do those jobs?

Biden is bringing in 2 million migrants a month and our economy cant support that many new mouths to feed

I understand that libs prefer to ignore the improper way these migrants got here

But they do not belong in the same group as legal immigrants with proper visas

You say they work, some do

But how many ditch diggers do we need that we dont already have?

And why shouldnt Americans on welfare do those jobs?

Biden is bringing in 2 million migrants a month and our economy cant support that many new mouths to feed
What’s the unemployment rate again?

Labor is labor. Give them green cards and they’ll work. The economy thrives.

Win-win for the vast majority of the countries. The only ones who lose are those with a problem specifically with people immigrating from certain parts of the country.

With your policy, it’s lose-lose-lose. Higher inflation. Smaller economy. Failing entitlements.

What’s the unemployment rate again?

Labor is labor. Give them green cards and they’ll work. The economy thrives.

Win-win for the vast majority of the countries. The only ones who lose are those with a problem specifically with people immigrating from certain parts of the country.

With your policy, it’s lose-lose-lose. Higher inflation. Smaller economy. Failing entitlements.
So you bring in millions of ditch diggers who work for you at slave wages while Americans go on welfare

What a deal?

So you bring in millions of ditch diggers who work for you at slave wages while Americans go on welfare

What a deal?
So you’re upset that Americans aren’t taking jobs for what you call “slave wages”?

The unemployment rate can’t go much lower. We don’t have the people to support what the economy demands. Simple economics. That’s going to drive up inflation. This is on you.

Forum List

Back