🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I'm Off the Fence; Going to Support Trump After He Called for National CCW Recognition

GunControlComparisonSwissHonduras_zpsfr6wmkmv.jpg

Using the same wrong comparison again Jimbowie. Bab bad bad.

There is nothing wrong with the comparison, ass hat.

In Switzerland the unemployment is around 3% just about every one is rich or employed. Crimes such as car jacking, drug cartels, robbery, home invasion, gangs, kidnapping, murders, robbery, corrupt police officers almost does NOT exist. Not because they have guns.
In Honduras the country is flooded with guns. Law abiding citizens can get guns the same way criminals are. There's no such thing as gun permits. Even a tourist can buy guns in less than 30 minutes in Tegucigalpa or La Paz streets. Honduras is such a high crime country because of POVERTY not because people can not get guns.
Philippines as an example where you can legally purchase guns but crimes in last 8 years has skyrocketed. That's because of poverty not guns. The only difference is they do not have mass shooting.

In Switzerland the unemployment is around 3% just about every one is rich or employed. Crimes such as car jacking, drug cartels, robbery, home invasion, gangs, kidnapping, murders, robbery, corrupt police officers almost does NOT exist. Not because they have guns.
What does this tell you about crime in areas where just about every one is poor or unemployed.

What does this tell you about crime in areas where just about every one is poor or unemployed.
When poverty exist high crime exist with or without guns.

'Bear arms' as used in the 2nd suggests open-carry. Not concealed. Very fact you need a cc permit says that much. Plus whether firearms were even concealable back when the 2nd was written is a good question.

"I think the court was quite right to recognize a right to carry guns in public for self-defense (for more on this, see here). I also think the court was right to allow the state to limit such carrying to concealed carrying, precisely because such carrying doesn’t substantially interfere with the ability to defend oneself."
Second Amendment protects carrying guns outside the home, but state may require concealed carry rather than open carry

Best States for Concealed Carry 2015 - Guns & Ammo

Very fact that it varies from state to state should inform even a moron it's not coming from the 2nd amendment.

Dude, CC comes from the 2A because so many states wont allow for Open Carry, which I agree is what the FF were really protecting, but they would have agreed that concealed carry was a basic right as well as it was a common practice. And what the hell makes you think people couldn't concealed carry weapons back then? A hidden dirk or one shot pistol was common enough.

That is simply not true. The Appalachians are covered with people who live in poverty and their crime rates are negligible.

That is simply not true. The Appalachians are covered with people who live in poverty and their crime rates are negligible.
Okay. Then how anyone can explain poverty in the Philippines and Honduras or El Salvador?

Okay. Then how anyone can explain poverty in the Philippines and Honduras or El Salvador?

Corrupt government, low level of education, lack of industrial development and jobs.

I would have thought that fairly apparent. I don't accept the idea that just because a person is poor that they are doomed to be criminals.

I cant buy anything else, not even another bullet!

what caliber do you need ?

I was joking. Even though I really did lose my disability and am unemployed, I am making some cash selling shit on Ebay and other things.

Went to the range with my AK a few months ago and got this while sighting in with the AK at 100 yards. My last 6 were within the 9 circle.

TargetResultsAugust2015_zps6mwt09i9.jpg

I cant buy anything else, not even another bullet!

what caliber do you need ?

I was joking. Even though I really did lose my disability and am unemployed, I am making some cash selling shit on Ebay and other things.

Went to the range with my AK a few months ago and got this while sighting in with the AK at 100 yards. My last 6 were within the 9 circle.

TargetResultsAugust2015_zps6mwt09i9.jpg

that looks like a 00 Buck pattern at 20 yds. :lmao: you need an AR-15/M4, my 10 shot groups with my M4 would fit into that center white circle at 100 yds. but then i am a reloader and custom load for each of my 78 guns. :wink:

Ah.
So, 'poverty ' - which was can expand to demographics -- has more of an effect on crime rates than guns.
Why then do we need more gun control?

I don't trust Trump or his words as far as I can throw him. If you want a case study in how a Hitler can come to power, watch how the Idiocrats are falling all over Trump.

I can understand being angry at the establishment candidates of both parties, electing the same bozos over and over again and expecting a different result is, well, crazy. But be careful not to let your anger result in something even worse...not saying that Trump is a Hitler, but his words and actions over the years make him less than trustworthy.

Who's an alternative? So far I haven't seen one current candidate who I would vote for...which is freakin sad. The only one I haven't totally ruled out is Ben Carson...but I'm still not sold either.

To Trump and every other candidate: Free men don't need government permission to keep or bear arms.

Last edited:
I don't trust Trump or his words as far as I can throw him. If you want a case study in how a Hitler can come to power, watch how the Idiocrats are falling all over Trump.

I can understand being angry at the establishment candidates of both parties, electing the same bozos over and over again and expecting a different result is, well, crazy. But be careful not to let your anger result in something even worse...not saying that Trump is a Hitler, but his words and actions over the years make him less than trustworthy.

Who's an alternative? So far I haven't seen one current candidate who I would vote for...which is freakin sad. The only one I haven't totally ruled out is Ben Carson...but I'm still not sold either.

To Trump and every other candidate: Free men don't need government permission to keep or bear arms.
and you have that right. So what?

Forum List

Back