Im ready to curb gun murders. Lets work together

and here we go with gun registration .....fuck that...i am sorry but just fuck that...its bad enough your damn gun permit registers that gun but i will be damn if i will go for a gun registry
well fk, Chicago had the strongest. The Strongest gun laws. Anyone mentioning gun laws is just a fking stupid libturd living in pretendland.
So because there is an exception in a city with great problems, all of the other data collected from all over the country doesn't matter?
son, you have no fking idea what you're even discussing here. You want to know why the gun laws changed in Chicago? A black man went to court and sued the city for the city not allowing him to protect himself and his family. Just go the fk away. your kind of solution got us here.

"While it's certainly true that a number of factors contribute to the high rates of gun violence in the U.S., a comparison of state laws versus rates of shooting deaths does show a correlation. The states that impose the most restrictions on gun users also have the lowest rates of gun-related deaths, while states with fewer regulations typically have a much higher death rate from guns."

The States With The Most Gun Laws See The Fewest Gun-Related Deaths
:lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:

that's all I hear in your post. you are clueless on a messageboard.
Yea most repubs shrivel up and "la la la" at the presentation of statistics. Nothing new here.

Excellent question.

I think the real hard core answer is to come down hard on the gangs and drug trade that produces the violence. How you do that without taking away Liberty is the $64 question.
Legalize drugs
I also think culture has something to do with it. But if we legalized drugs, in a couple decades, it could weed itself out.

I'd say legalize some drugs. Pot for sure - the amount of money spent on trying to end it, the amount of money made on it, and violence associated with are simply not worth it for a drug that does relatively little damage.

Opium and meth cause a lot of personal and social damage. I'm not sure about cocaine.

well fk, Chicago had the strongest. The Strongest gun laws. Anyone mentioning gun laws is just a fking stupid libturd living in pretendland.
So because there is an exception in a city with great problems, all of the other data collected from all over the country doesn't matter?
son, you have no fking idea what you're even discussing here. You want to know why the gun laws changed in Chicago? A black man went to court and sued the city for the city not allowing him to protect himself and his family. Just go the fk away. your kind of solution got us here.

"While it's certainly true that a number of factors contribute to the high rates of gun violence in the U.S., a comparison of state laws versus rates of shooting deaths does show a correlation. The states that impose the most restrictions on gun users also have the lowest rates of gun-related deaths, while states with fewer regulations typically have a much higher death rate from guns."

The States With The Most Gun Laws See The Fewest Gun-Related Deaths
:lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala::lalala:

that's all I hear in your post. you are clueless on a messageboard.
Yea most repubs shrivel up and "la la la" at the presentation of statistics. Nothing new here.
your ideas got us gangs in chicago. now get your ball and go home.

As a family of gun owners, hunters, skeet shooters. think maybe its on us to shame the idiot gun people, who needs a assault riffle to go get lunch? or strapping your gun on to go check out your local flea market. I don't want those ass wipes on my shooting range. go check out the numbers of people shooting them selfs or others because there not trained in the use of guns.
stoop, it ain't them doing all the killing. fk, I wish you libs would fking smarten up.
new to English? Smarten up bubba.
you are?
You are. Allow me to help- when something ends in a question mark that means it is a question. Something ending in a period it is a statement.

As a family of gun owners, hunters, skeet shooters. think maybe its on us to shame the idiot gun people, who needs a assault riffle to go get lunch? or strapping your gun on to go check out your local flea market. I don't want those ass wipes on my shooting range. go check out the numbers of people shooting them selfs or others because there not trained in the use of guns.
stoop, it ain't them doing all the killing. fk, I wish you libs would fking smarten up.
you are?
You are. Allow me to help- when something ends in a question mark that means it is a question. Something ending in a period it is a statement.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

congratulations.

Lets get to the bottom of the pandemic of suicides and gang violence with guns.
I am ready to solve this issue!
We obviously cant stop suicides. We could take their gun, but it will still happen. But we could take the gun, and they can use a knife and slit their throat. Or throw themselves in front of a bus. Maybe that's better? So there goes the number one cause of gun murder.
Gang violence. Most of them use illegal guns. So how do we curb that?
I don't want to hear no bullshit about background checks on private transactions or limited magazines or the same worn out clichés the gun grabbers use on a daily basis. Id like to work on ACTUAL solutions instead of reducing liberties for the majority of the country.
Lets work and ACTUALLY figure out a solution!
Whos with me?

In most industries, they mimic what the sector leader does. Target’s distribution model closely resembles that of Wal Mart. Most banks offer the same goods and services and fee schedules. Employers in the same region most often offer the same pay and benefits. There is a good reason the Toyota Camry and Hyundai Sonata are almost identical.

Look at what nations have the lower rates of suicides and gang violence and copy their policies. And, unless, Americans are just more homicidal than they are; you will have your solution.

Excellent question.

I think the real hard core answer is to come down hard on the gangs and drug trade that produces the violence. How you do that without taking away Liberty is the $64 question.
Legalize drugs
I also think culture has something to do with it. But if we legalized drugs, in a couple decades, it could weed itself out.

I'd say legalize some drugs. Pot for sure - the amount of money spent on trying to end it, the amount of money made on it, and violence associated with are simply not worth it for a drug that does relatively little damage.

Opium and meth cause a lot of personal and social damage. I'm not sure about cocaine.
Cocaine can, if you let it, but, honestly, so can pot. Maybe not lose yourself, but you let it run your life. To do any drug and not lose your shit takes at least some iota of will power.

Excellent question.

Legalize drugs

Even with the legalization of drugs (all or some) wouldn't change the issue here. Drugs are just a means to an end, they are sold for the money. The money is the issue here. If you legalize drugs they could still be sold on the streets discounted. Or they would find another product to sell. The only way to end gang culture is to end the systemic oppression minorities/poor face and to continue to try and level the playing field.

you are?
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

congratulations.
I will only accept congratulations if my help has ended your assault on the english language.

Lets get to the bottom of the pandemic of suicides and gang violence with guns.
I am ready to solve this issue!
We obviously cant stop suicides. We could take their gun, but it will still happen. But we could take the gun, and they can use a knife and slit their throat. Or throw themselves in front of a bus. Maybe that's better? So there goes the number one cause of gun murder.
Gang violence. Most of them use illegal guns. So how do we curb that?
I don't want to hear no bullshit about background checks on private transactions or limited magazines or the same worn out clichés the gun grabbers use on a daily basis. Id like to work on ACTUAL solutions instead of reducing liberties for the majority of the country.
Lets work and ACTUALLY figure out a solution!
Whos with me?

In most industries, they mimic what the sector leader does. Target’s distribution model closely resembles that of Wal Mart. Most banks offer the same goods and services and fee schedules. Employers in the same region most often offer the same pay and benefits. There is a good reason the Toyota Camry and Hyundai Sonata are almost identical.

Look at what nations have the lower rates of suicides and gang violence and copy their policies. And, unless, Americans are just more homicidal than they are; you will have your solution.
but that could very well be the problem. Our society.
Also, those places don't have a second amendment that isn't supposed to be infringed. So that causes problems..
One more thing, there are a lot of variables. One cannot simply mimic another country and expect the same results.

Excellent question.

Legalize drugs

Cocaine can, if you let it, but, honestly, so can pot. Maybe not lose yourself, but you let it run your life. To do any drug and not lose your shit takes at least some iota of will power.

I think meth and heroin are considered the most addictive and destructive though, aren't they?

Excellent question.

Legalize drugs

Even with the legalization of drugs (all or some) wouldn't change the issue here. Drugs are just a means to an end, they are sold for the money. The money is the issue here. If you legalize drugs they could still be sold on the streets discounted. Or they would find another product to sell. The only way to end gang culture is to end the systemic oppression minorities/poor face and to continue to try and level the playing field.
a statement with no solution. nice.

Excellent question.

Legalize drugs

I think meth and heroin are considered the most addictive and destructive though, aren't they?
actually oxycodone now is I believe.

Excellent question.

Legalize drugs

Pot is a gateway drug to further addiction.

These addictive mind altering drugs are bad news. Do you really want your doctor to be a pothead or crackhead ? How about the operator at the nuclear power plant? Your Uber driver? Your child's teacher?

Excellent question.

Legalize drugs

How do you do that? And that hasn't worked for us the last 50 years. Free college, free food, free phones, free daycare, almost free rent..
My gawd woman, half the fucking country is on the dole.

Excellent question.

Legalize drugs

absolutely.

Excellent question.

Legalize drugs

Here's the solution. Stop electing republican pricks that drain our communities of money funnel it to the nation's most wealthy and form policies that oppress and restrict the growth of the poor and middle class. Raise minimum wage, lower the cost of education, create jobs. I have found that when people aren't scraping for food, they are much less violent.

Excellent question.

Legalize drugs

Pot is a gateway drug to further addiction.

These addictive mind altering drugs are bad news. Do you really want your doctor to be a pothead or crackhead ? How about the operator at the nuclear power plant? Your Uber driver? Your child's teacher?
I don't agree with that at all.
Hell, they drink alcohol and take pills. Whats the difference? Pot is less destructive than both of those..

Excellent question.

Legalize drugs

Here's the solution. Stop electing republican pricks that drain our communities of money funnel it to the nation's most wealthy and form policies that oppress and restrict the growth of the poor and middle class. Raise minimum wage, lower the cost of education, create jobs. I have found that when people aren't scraping for food, they are much less violent.
Your democrats are just as much a corporatist party as the right. You are just too blind to see it. If you weren't, you would be bitching about the parties and not "party"

People do not have a right to free-for-all firearm acquisition.

Yeah they do, read the Constitution.

It is the only thing that will guarantee the government doesn't eventually turn into a tyranny. We are already living in a soft police state. Apparently you haven't been paying attention in these latter days.

Did you see who your over-lords decided to give you as a "choice" for president in the last election?

What a fucking joke.

"It is the only thing that will guarantee the government doesn't eventually turn into a tyranny."

That theory has obviously been proven false, your founders were wrong about that. Inverted totalitarianism is exactly where america is now.

7df90acb39e351d21a8d63a9bacdd271_oh-really-meme-oh-really_400-400.jpeg

Please, do tell.

Look at your "leaders", they all serve the same cabal regardless of who you voted for love. Goldman Sachs is always all up in the white house. You bail out Wall Street regardless.

Absolutely, I agree with you.

Things have gotten pretty damn bad. You are absolutely correct.

The philosophy and work of Edward Bernays has been put into full effect.

But here is the thing, there are far worse things that this oligarchic cabal would like to do, not only to the US, but to the entire planet. Do you know what the one thing that is stopping them? The fact that the domestic population of the US is armed to the teeth, that it has the 2nd Amendment, and they just haven't figured out how to disarm the population yet.

Now they are trying to do it through the UN. I shit you not. They are trying everything. False flag mass murders, staged terrorism, phony produced race riots, you name it.

They are even trying to provoke a race war now. I'm watching it happen before my very eyes. Racial tensions are now, actually more heated, then they were in the eighties. I saw things getting better, now they are getting worse.

Mass media is the most effective brain washing tool devised by man. People will gladly surrender their liberty if conditioned the right way. It's sad, really.

Nearly everyone in Switzerland owns a gun. Do you think they have such discussions? No, because Switzerland doesn't control the destiny of the world like the US does. The global elites need to disarm the legal voting public to create a world totalitarian police state. Without disarmament, it won't be possible.

Well, in the US the vote has already been rendered moot.

I agree with every syllable you've written here except for the following concepts. Switzerland doesn't control the destiny of the world like the US does because it does not seek to, america does; or rather american style authoritarian colonial capitalism does. The guns are not the issue, it is the society itself, and relax, your power structure will NEVER take guns from the masses, and they need the societal chaos as you've pointed out above as cover for issues the kleptocracy will never address. Without guns, "Chicago!!!" would not be a race war call to arms, the system requires all the wedges and distractions it can leverage. The economic colonialism efforts america has always exported via violence and occupation have also now been turned inward on the homeland as is often the case as empires begin to falter. Societal wealth has been redistributed and concentrated over the past half century in an utterly bipartisan exercise. Along with the extraction and concentration of societal wealth went any semblance of a voice or representation in the system for the masses.

Americans are THE most incarcerated population on the planet. They are also the most surveilled population on the planet. The political system is a ruse; a cabal of Wall Street thugs, Goldman Sachs permanent governmental positions, the "job creator" class, and corporate state power decides for "the people" regardless of public input. The examples of this are legion, Im sure you have your own in mind. Privatized for profit prisons, america's return to profiteering from bondage, was rolled out in TN when Lamar Alexander was Gov. and he and his sweet wife Honey Alexander owned stock in CCA. The media was bought up by 6 major multinational corporations post deregulation of the FCC under Clinton, so yes, american media/journalism is power structure PR and nothing more. Wall Street corruption and bail outs occur regardless of "conservative" or "liberal" figure heads mouthing the lies simply because that's not where the power in this society is leveraged from, merely through.

And all of this has transpired while we fetishized, worshipped and cradled our guns in our loving arms as symbols of some fictional liberty. They prevented nothing.

Forum List

Back