I'm researching DeSantis. Here's some of what I found

You can sleep soundly in your bed at night only because there are very rough men doing violence on your behalf to very dangerous people.

I used to 100% believe that.
Now I wonder how many of those dangerous people, we made dangerous.
War is damn good business.

Not an ounce of logic there. Wanting drugs to be legal doesn't mean you use them. That's not a logical conclusion. You would need proof.

My God you're a dumb ass. You really don't get it, do you? LOL, that's hysterical

Typical uneducated hate that we see queer jackass Libtards like you post daily. Grow the fuck up Moon Bat. You don't know shit.
I don't? That mother-fucker said he was going to pardon innsurrectionists and seditionists. Just who the fuck do you think you are? If you think pardoning those Jan 6th un-American rioters is a good thing to do for DeSantis, then go live somewhere else, because you are not an American!

I don't? That mother-fucker said he was going to pardon innsurrectionists and seditionists. Just who the fuck do you think you are? If you think pardoning those Jan 6th un-American rioters is a good thing to do for DeSantis, then go live somewhere else, because you are not an American!

Oh
The class clown speaks.

I'm perplexed by Trump running as a leftist against DeSantis and attacking DeSantis for being a tax cutting conservative. Democrats aren't going to vote for Trump, who is he trying to appeal to? I don't get it

Yeah I don't get it either. Trump supporters (and me) can't stand leftist. DeSantis is clearly to the right of Trump on every issue, and yet Trumps worshippers don't even care. It's Trump or nothing for them.

Trump's clearly shown he cares only about Trump. The Republicans are up against it with the Democrats actively cheating and stealing elections. Trump's position is if he doesn't win, no other is going to. I went into this thinking DeSantis for 2028. I'm supporting him for 2024 now

Trump is not big on Reagan's "11th commandment" to be sure!

DeSantis seems to have some respect for it, although I suppose it's too early to tell.

FL folks know more about this than other Americans... they know him way better.

Me? I don't get why T criticizes D over the Disney thing, which admittedly I could know more about..

Yeah I don't get it either. Trump supporters (and me) can't stand leftist. DeSantis is clearly to the right of Trump on every issue, and yet Trumps worshippers don't even care. It's Trump or nothing for them.
seems like it

this thought kind of leads me to another: Why don't more pres candidates actually visit the poorest of the poor states/cities/towns in the US?

if they knew how many Americans live... the hardships many of them have.. well, sometimes they learn through the news but the news isn't big on reporting how the poor or lower middle class live so a lot of politicians are ignorant about it.

A couple yrs ago there was this politician.. CA of all places, who decided to find out what the homeless on the street have to deal with. He gave himself $40. 00 and went out on the street and found out for himself how hard that life is, gave him empathy for those people (I am not condoning urinating on sidewalks, sleeping on sidewalks... [not that thos 2 things are comparable!]

but anyhow..

this reminds me of how Trump wants to round up these people and force them to accept ... get this! government services!

Doesn't he know firsthand what all THAT entails? (or could entail) !

That is one thing that bugs me about him (yes the Jordan Neelys of the world need help... but gummit help? ha ha... too damn funny. Gummit folks can't even fix their own mental illness)

I'm perplexed by Trump running as a leftist against DeSantis and attacking DeSantis for being a tax cutting conservative. Democrats aren't going to vote for Trump, who is he trying to appeal to? I don't get it
I do know I live in Florida and I am getting sick and tired of the constant attack ads by Trump against DeSantis. There are almost as many anti-DeSantis ads as ads by the Pillow Goy.

Is this just happening in Florida or are those ads appearing all over the nation?

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The last man to see Melania's undies was reportedly an FBI agent looking for classified documents.

Before that? Well let's just say for a number of years Donald and Melania had a stormy relationship.

WW

Melania has had a boyfriend for years.

Forum List

Back