I'm researching DeSantis. Here's some of what I found

View attachment 788725

#1 Average Life Expectancy in the US is 77 not 95.

#2 Raising the retirement age is a cut in benefits either through (a) dying before you draw anything or (b) drawing for fewer years. Any way you slice-n-dice it raising the retirement age is intended to cut benefits.

#3 For those of us over 50 out retirement from SS has ALREADY been cut 3 times, how many more cuts are to come?
  1. Raising the retirement age from 65 to 67, which is a cut (see #2 above).
  2. Paying income tax over a very low threshold on 50% of SS benefits. Done in the early 80's. A cut since you have to pay back in taxes part of your benefits.
  3. Paying income tax over a very slightly higher, but still low threshold on 85% of SS benefits. Done in the early 90's. A cut since you have to pay back even more in taxes part of your benefits.
WW

I don't think DeSantis is pushing this from-his-past policy thought...

for 2024

Thank you for the correction.

:)

WW
assuming you are not being sarcastic LOL

you're a big "man" or whatever u are

a lot of posters hate being corrected even when they learn something from it, which was my only intention

As I begin to really realize how corrupt our government is, I am less impressed with military service.
Yes, we are good at baby killing and marching in a straight line.
Does being good at it make it honorable?
well, we have to defend ourselves or be able to because the Chinese... OMG

dem folks b scary!

assuming you are not being sarcastic LOL

you're a big "man" or whatever u are

a lot of posters hate being corrected even when they learn something from it, which was my only intention

No man, I was serious.

Sometimes they keyboard gets away from me.

˙uʍop ʍols ǝɯ ǝʞɐɯ ǝldoǝd uǝɥʍ ǝʇɐᴉɔǝɹddɐ I oS

;)

WW

Bull shit, the president following Trump dwarfed him. He's repeatedly sold us out to our most bitter enemy for personal wealth for his family. Biden is a traitor, Trump is an ass. I'll take the ass any day with that choice

Bam! And bodecea has a temper tantrum, now we're talking, LOL

No man, I was serious.

Sometimes they keyboard gets away from me.

˙uʍop ʍols ǝɯ ǝʞɐɯ ǝldoǝd uǝɥʍ ǝʇɐᴉɔǝɹddɐ I oS

;)

WW

yeh, I tend to have the same problem.. not slowing down sometimes..

However, God has found numerous ways to do that... sigh... and maybe i still resist Him too much because.. Frankly, the world is so so messed up.. we need to take way more time to PRAY

it's more important than people may think

Bull shit, the president following Trump dwarfed him. He's repeatedly sold us out to our most bitter enemy for personal wealth for his family. Biden is a traitor, Trump is an ass. I'll take the ass any day with that choice
why is he an ass.. to you?

why is he an ass.. to you?

Trump's clearly shown he cares only about Trump. The Republicans are up against it with the Democrats actively cheating and stealing elections. Trump's position is if he doesn't win, no other is going to. I went into this thinking DeSantis for 2028. I'm supporting him for 2024 now

So if Oddball wanting drugs to be legal means he does them then your wanting abortion to be legal means you want one, that's sick. He's better than you smoking pot
Not an ounce of logic there. Wanting drugs to be legal doesn't mean you use them. That's not a logical conclusion. You would need proof.

• Funny
Reactions: kaz
Trump's clearly shown he cares only about Trump. The Republicans are up against it with the Democrats actively cheating and stealing elections. Trump's position is if he doesn't win, no other is going to. I went into this thinking DeSantis for 2028. I'm supporting him for 2024 now
Too much Bushbot spook shit around DeSantis for him to be a legit difference.

Being nearly 1/2 hour late, reading off a script the whole time, and being as dull as dishwater isn't "brilliant".

I really wanted to like him, and he gave me zero reason to.
Right. You wanted to like him. Right. NOT!

As I begin to really realize how corrupt our government is, I am less impressed with military service.
Yes, we are good at baby killing and marching in a straight line.
Does being good at it make it honorable?
You can sleep soundly in your bed at night only because there are very rough men doing violence on your behalf to very dangerous people.

Forum List

Back