I'm scared to order food online using my credit card or bank card because

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
How can we be sure that the order went through? The money is deducted from our card and we are sitting here waiting and could have no idea nothing is on the way. Atleast with cash you are not losing anything but time but the credit card you are already charged and they can take their sweet time.

Now if you order online are you supposed to call right away? And if so then why have the order online option in the first place?

If I sat around all day dreaming up idiotic internet postings, stupid stuff might scare me too.

Hey, lighten up. For fbj this fear is reasonable. If he ordered food online and it never showed up, he'd probably starve to death waiting for it...

How can we be sure that the order went through? The money is deducted from our card and we are sitting here waiting and could have no idea nothing is on the way. Atleast with cash you are not losing anything but time but the credit card you are already charged and they can take their sweet time.

Now if you order online are you supposed to call right away? And if so then why have the order online option in the first place?

Normally if you order something on line you get an email.
You can call them!
Who is "we"... I thought you were single....?

Normally if you order something on line you get an email.
You can call them!
Who is "we"... I thought you were single....?

We as in CUSTOMERS

Forum List

Back