I'm shocked the lefty "fact checkers" are calling Biden a liar for his Presser today.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
When even Politi"fact" calls a lefty a blatant liar you know he is full of shit.

Joe Biden
stated on March 25, 2021 in press conference
“We’re sending back the vast majority of the families that are coming.”
true
false

I heard the figure is about 13% sent back.

So, either Veggie Joe is a vegetable or he is a lying sack.......................................or both.
I predict we're going to soon see violence against these invaders. People who are suffering economically and who see a LARGE influx of non-English speakers taking their jobs, filling hospital ERs to overflow, and causing overcrowded schools, it isn't going to matter a damn what the politicians believe. The average American is pretty patient when dealing with gob-mint corruption as long as it doesn't affect them up close and personal. The establishment, Left and Right have been causing this problem and once people are suffering real consequences in large enough numbers, all the lying about racism and the rest of their bullshit will suddenly be very true. Because they CAUSED IT.

When even Politi"fact" calls a lefty a blatant liar you know he is full of shit.

Joe Biden
true
false

I love how you cherry pick the shit you want to believe is true when it comes to Politifact. You people reason like children.

Joe Biden
true
false

I love how you cherry pick the shit you want to believe is true when it comes to Politifact. You people reason like children.
Yes or no..................did Biden lie?

Joe Biden
true
false

Saying you love it makes you look petty & thoughtless.

You see (no you don't) some people know how to read between the lines and comprehend CONTEXT & REASON, so it's easy to see who pays these fact checks. Then there are BLUNT & important lies of which the left can't tell a difference. In Biden's case this is a blunt and important lie, and what do snowflakes do? You blame the other guy because you're a dishonest coward.

Joe Biden
true
false

You see (no you don't) some people know how to read between the lines and comprehend CONTEXT & REASON, so it's easy to see who pays these fact checks. Then there are BLUNT & important lies of which the left can't tell a difference. In Biden's case this is a blunt and important lie, and what do snowflakes do? You blame the other guy because you're a dishonest coward.
You can’t even explain why you pick and choose these fact checks. We both know you only believe the shit that coddle your tender narrative.

Joe Biden
true
false

You can’t even explain why you pick and choose these fact checks. We both know you only believe the shit that coddle your tender narrative.
Hey Billy000 did Biden lie or not?

Joe Biden
true
false

Hey Billy000 did Biden lie or not?
I don’t maybe. It’s certainly possible. I don’t know the facts behind this but I trust politifact.

You see how easy it is to be objective?

Joe Biden
true
false

Yes or no..................did Biden lie?
Hey moron I just answered your desperate gotcha question.

Here you go little Billy. It's your left fact checks telling a story how your left women really didn't mean it ruling "Mostly False". They revised content & context to suit their preferable opinions, how about MOSTLY TRUE?

Pressley
called for "unrest in the streets" in an Aug. 15 interview with Tiffany Cross on MSNBC’s "AM Joy" show. But PROG-CHECK says mostly false, wasn't provoking violence.

Kamala said " This is a movement, I’m telling you, they’re not going to stop, and everyone beware, because they’re not going to stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not going to stop after Election Day," she said. "And everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they’re not going to let up, and they should not, and we should not." But PROG-CHECK says mostly false, wasn't provoking violence.

Waters said "If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere." But PROG-CHECK says mostly false, wasn't provoking violence.

Nancy Pelosi said I just don't even know why there aren't uprisings all over the country. And maybe there will be, when people realize that this is a policy that they defend. Look up the term uprising, but PROG-CHECK says mostly false, she didn't really mean it.

I don’t maybe. It’s certainly possible. I don’t know the facts behind this but I trust politifact.

You see how easy it is to be objective?
*blink*blink*

Nothing you've said in this thread is evidence that you are "objective"... In fact suggesting that you are willing to trust Politifact without evidence is itself evidence that you are not objective.

Here you go little Billy. It's your left fact checks telling a story how your left women really didn't mean it ruling "Mostly False". They revised content & context to suit their preferable opinions, how about MOSTLY TRUE?

Pressley
called for "unrest in the streets" in an Aug. 15 interview with Tiffany Cross on MSNBC’s "AM Joy" show. But PROG-CHECK says mostly false, wasn't provoking violence.

Kamala said " This is a movement, I’m telling you, they’re not going to stop, and everyone beware, because they’re not going to stop before Election Day in November, and they’re not going to stop after Election Day," she said. "And everyone should take note of that, on both levels, that they’re not going to let up, and they should not, and we should not." But PROG-CHECK says mostly false, wasn't provoking violence.

Waters said "If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and create a crowd and you push back on them, and you tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere." But PROG-CHECK says mostly false, wasn't provoking violence.

Nancy Pelosi said I just don't even know why there aren't uprisings all over the country. And maybe there will be, when people realize that this is a policy that they defend. Look up the term uprising, but PROG-CHECK says mostly false, she didn't really mean it.

Lol I love how you’re just proving my point. Now you’re randomly googling shit. How about you post the link to Trump’s profile? You won’t of course. That is the part of the website that doesn’t coddle you.

Forum List

Back