I'm so sick the whole Trump/Russia thing I keep turning off the radio...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...and I no longer watch FOX news and I'm starting to tune out everything else that reminds me of the whole thing.

And I believe that the majority of Americans feel the same way.

...and I no longer watch FOX news and I'm starting to tune out everything else that reminds me of the whole thing.

Well, hopefully a Democrat candidate doesn't call with a poll question.

While that may be true of Trump supporters, I don't think those think he's a criminal who should never have been elected, would agree with you.

Don't worry. Hannity & Limbaugh will continue taking turns as Trump's ball washer. They actually fight over who's turn it is. It's quite sickening.

I know, nothing juicy like the Starr report

In the report, which contained graphic details of Clinton and Lewinsky's sexual relationship, Starr claimed Clinton performed actions that were "inconsistent with the president's constitutional duty to faithfully execute the laws" and outlined a case for impeaching him on 11 possible grounds, including perjury, obstruction of justice, witness tampering and abuse of power.[7]

While that may be true of Trump supporters, I don't think those think he's a criminal who should never have been elected, would agree with you.
A criminal like Hillary? You voted for her, didn't you? Why is it OK for Democrats to be criminals but not Republicans?

Hey bud, what's causing you to be so upset about it?

Watching the Democrats in a crazed frenzy trying to impeach the president before there 2020 election is wonderful entertainment. ... :lol: :lol:

What crime did he commit? Please tell us because the Democrats need to know so they can include it in the articles of impeachment.

No one seems to be able to answer that question? How about you Canuck?

A criminal like Hillary? You voted for her, didn't you? Why is it OK for Democrats to be criminals but not Republicans?
Hillary was never indicted of a crime. Trump had to pay 25 million for fraud before he took office. Hillary is not the president. Trump is.

What crime did he commit? Please tell us because the Democrats need to know so they can include it in the articles of impeachment.

Read the Mueller report.

Read the Mueller report.

I did, and I wasn't talking to you, dumbass!

So tell me, wat was the crime?

Come on! It can't be that hard! (That's what she said!)

You go girl! Stay ignorant! :clap:

Criminal, eh? Where are the indictments? The convictions?

Once the fat fuck is removed from office we won’t have to hear about it anymore

Read the Mueller report.
How insulting! Expecting them to read something! You, sir, have gone too far!!!!!

Forum List

Back