I'm so sick the whole Trump/Russia thing I keep turning off the radio...

Everyone is sick of it.

Even when you are listening to people defend The President, I just don't want to hear it any more. I want to hear real news, about what is going on around The World.

Trust me, this is going to show up at the polls. Everyone I talk to is sick of hearing about The Democrats talking about Russia, Trump obstructed justice and all this nonsense.

I started watching Sky News, and listen to The BBC now as they are not too concerned with The Circus that Clinton, Obama, and the Democrats have turned American Politics in to.

I feel like The American Media is broken, including Fox News.
Only radical rightwingers are sick of it.

Not the rest of the country.

You rightwing bastards can't be more motivated to support the Bone Spur in Chief any more than you already are, so quit the scare tactics.

We'll just have to see who's more motivated to vote for who next year.

Now commence to crying.
Nothing Trump says matters anymore-it is the Democrats move to HELP us or GET him.
IMPEACH OR SHUT UP! INVESTIGATE OR LEGISLATE! DO SOMETHING OR GET OUT!

Can you give us a number of legislative actions the House has made in this Congress?

Nancy Pelosi literally does nothing in Congress.

She is a fund raiser and propagandist and that is it.

Got the fewest cosponsors on their bills compared to Serving 10+ Years
Pelosi’s bills and resolutions had 0 cosponsors in the 115th Congress.

Bills Introduced
Pelosi introduced 1 bill and resolution in the 115th Congress.

Cosponsored Bills
of Pelosi’s bills and resolutions in the 115th Congress had a cosponsor who was a chair or ranking member of a committee that the bill was referred to.

Bipartisan Bills
In this era of partisanship, it is important to see Members of Congress working across the aisle. 0 of Pelosi’s 1 bills and resolutions had a cosponsor from a different political party than the party Pelosi caucused with in the 115th Congress.

Laws Enacted
Pelosi introduced 0 bills that became law, including via incorporation into other measures, in the 115th Congress. Keep in mind that it takes a law to repeal a law. Very few bills ever become law.

Bills Out of Committee
Most bills and resolutions languish in committee without any action. Pelosi introduced 0 bills in the 115th Congress that got past committee and to the floor for consideration.

Government Transparency
GovTrack looked at whether Pelosi supported any of 32 government transparency, accountability, and effectiveness bills in the House that we identified in this session. We gave Pelosi 0 points, based on one point for cosponsoring and three points for sponsoring any of these bills.

Nancy Pelosi’s 2018 legislative statistics.
Why are you Russian trolls so afraid of her, Comrade?

No
Everyone is sick of it.

Even when you are listening to people defend The President, I just don't want to hear it any more. I want to hear real news, about what is going on around The World.

Trust me, this is going to show up at the polls. Everyone I talk to is sick of hearing about The Democrats talking about Russia, Trump obstructed justice and all this nonsense.

I started watching Sky News, and listen to The BBC now as they are not too concerned with The Circus that Clinton, Obama, and the Democrats have turned American Politics in to.

You rightwing bastards can't be more motivated to support the Bone Spur in Chief any more than you already are, so quit the scare tactics.

Now commence to crying.
Nothing Trump says matters anymore-it is the Democrats move to HELP us or GET him.

Can you give us a number of legislative actions the House has made in this Congress?

Bills Introduced

Cosponsored Bills
of Pelosi’s bills and resolutions in the 115th Congress had a cosponsor who was a chair or ranking member of a committee that the bill was referred to.

Bipartisan Bills
In this era of partisanship, it is important to see Members of Congress working across the aisle. 0 of Pelosi’s 1 bills and resolutions had a cosponsor from a different political party than the party Pelosi caucused with in the 115th Congress.

Laws Enacted
Pelosi introduced 0 bills that became law, including via incorporation into other measures, in the 115th Congress. Keep in mind that it takes a law to repeal a law. Very few bills ever become law.

Bills Out of Committee
Most bills and resolutions languish in committee without any action. Pelosi introduced 0 bills in the 115th Congress that got past committee and to the floor for consideration.

Government Transparency
GovTrack looked at whether Pelosi supported any of 32 government transparency, accountability, and effectiveness bills in the House that we identified in this session. We gave Pelosi 0 points, based on one point for cosponsoring and three points for sponsoring any of these bills.

Why be afraid of a Congresswoman who posts ZEROS on the scoreboard every year?

No one is afraid of Nancy Pelosi, despite her being owned by Russia, China and Drug Cartels.

She is just a Dumb Bimbo who has never really accomplished anything.

She is incompetent and has stolen millions of dollars from her constituents and has accomplished nothing.

Her constituents should be afraid of what she is doing to California turning it in to a 3rd world shit hole that people are fleeing from.

No

Now commence to crying.

Bills Introduced

Cosponsored Bills

Bipartisan Bills

Laws Enacted

Bills Out of Committee

Government Transparency

No one is afraid of Nancy Pelosi, despite her being owned by Russia, China and Drug Cartels.

She is incompetent and has stolen millions of dollars from her constituents and has accomplished nothing.

Her constituents should be afraid of what she is doing to California turning it in to a 3rd world shit hole that people are fleeing from.
Again, Comrade...why are you so afraid of her? Missing Dennis Hastert?

Everyone is sick of it.

Now commence to crying.

Bills Introduced

Cosponsored Bills

Bipartisan Bills

Laws Enacted

Bills Out of Committee

Government Transparency

I said the House. Not Pelosi, dope.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Everyone is sick of it.

Now commence to crying.

Bills Introduced

Cosponsored Bills

Bipartisan Bills

Laws Enacted

Bills Out of Committee

Government Transparency

I said the House. Not Pelosi, dope.

She is Speaker of The House with a Big Fat Zero on The Scoreboard.

Kinda like what you see when you look in the mirror every morning.

No

Bills Introduced

Cosponsored Bills

Bipartisan Bills

Laws Enacted

Bills Out of Committee

Government Transparency

No, Comrade, No one is afraid of Putin's Puppets like you and PelNazi who cannot even pull off a COUP even with Vlad Putin's Help.

Now go back to your Russian Brothel, where you have customers waiting for you to do your best DemNazi Whore Impressions.

No

Bills Introduced

Cosponsored Bills

Bipartisan Bills

Laws Enacted

Bills Out of Committee

Government Transparency

No, Comrade, No one is afraid of Putin's Puppets like you and PelNazi who cannot even pull off a COUP even with Vlad Putin's Help.

Now go back to your Russian Brothel, where you have customers waiting for you to do your best DemNazi Whore Impressions.
Russian troll sure is protesting too much.....

...and I no longer watch FOX news and I'm starting to tune out everything else that reminds me of the whole thing.

And I believe that the majority of Americans feel the same way.

While that may be true of Trump supporters, I don't think those think he's a criminal who should never have been elected, would agree with you.
A criminal like Hillary? You voted for her, didn't you? Why is it OK for Democrats to be criminals but not Republicans?

Sorry buddy, but upsetting Hannity and Alex Jones is not a crime.
Better yet those that do should win prizes

Forum List

Back