‘I’m Sorry, But It’s Too Late’: Alabama Doctor On Treating Unvaccinated, Dying COVID Patients

They've been carefully groomed to no longer believe doctors, police, the FBI, the military, the intell community...but believe a lifelong conman.

do you even see what you just said about yourself? I don't think you do.

It's a pandemic of the stupid and willfully ignorant.

Your racism is noted.

The most likely people to be unvaccinated in the US are blacks and hispanics:

As observed in prior weeks, Black and Hispanic people have received smaller shares of vaccinations compared to their shares of cases and compared to their shares of the total population in most states.

Yes they do.

A five year old boy died in his mother's arms of covid in Georgia.

He was otherwise healthy and had no preexisting conditions.

If the adults around him had been vaccinated he wouldn't have contracted the virus and died.

There are many of those stories now because people believe the lies.
Nice fairytale.

My question now is, even if more leaders of the alternate universe (Trump, Tucker, the websites) change their tune, is it too late? I think most of these people are so deep down their paranoid rabbit hole at this point that there is just no turning back.
So what is your solution?

Re-education camps?

Your President Biden said you guys are safe with the vaccine. You don't have to worry about the unvaxxed. You can trust the federal government, Fauci and Biden. can't you?

No Dud...he said. IF YOU HAVE THE VACCINE YOU WILL NOT GET THE VIRUS. IS THAT TRUE??

biden never said that

“If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in the IC unit, and you’re not going to die,” Biden said.

which is a little ambiguous, but thats the way townhalls are. you could get run over by a car tomorrow.
Nobody has ever made claims that any vaccine will prevent infections; they are for preventing hospitalization and death.

Nobody has ever made claims that any vaccine will prevent infections; they are for preventing hospitalization and death.
People have been nervous about claiming that they’d prevent infections, and rightly so, because the data was lacking.

That said, we really do expect that it’d prevent infections simply based on the way the vaccine functions.

Well, last week NEJM published a solid study showing infection prevention.

Majority of blacks will not take the vaxx....did you know that? I doubt the majority of CNN audience knows it.

People have been nervous about claiming that they’d prevent infections, and rightly so, because the data was lacking.

That said, we really do expect that it’d prevent infections simply based on the way the vaccine functions.

Well, last week NEJM published a solid study showing infection prevention.

walkin' it back now aren't you.
Vaxxed have contracted the virus.

Covid is now a pandemic of the unvaccinated.

The unvaccinated are fighting for their lives and dying. Those who don't die will probably face lifetime problems. It's being called "long termers" now.

All if it can be avoided with two simple shots in the arm.

View attachment 515882View attachment 515884
When Covid-19 had no vaccine I had gotten the virus and survived. I'm glad this wasn't my doctor when I was sick. I need someone that believes and helps their patients. What is the death rate among those with Covid right now, because this doctor seems to believe that once you get Covid it is over.

Forum List

Back