I'm Starting To Change My Mind About Trump

I believe it comes down to intent. Happens that politicians leave office with classified material. It's presumed to be unintentional unless there's evidence otherwise. So when someone readily works with NARA to return classified material, it shows they had no intent to keep them. But when someone does what Trump did, which was to resist returning classified documents, hide them and snub a subpoena to return them, it shows their intent is to retain them, which is illegal.

Well, we had Hillary under a subpoena who purposely destroyed 30,000 emails so that investigators would never see them. What was her intent? What Trump did seems to pale in comparison to what she did.

LOL

The reason they came back for more was because Biden told them he found more.

Compare that to Trump where the reason the FBI had to go back for more with a search warrant is because Trump hid more.

There are no known such actual bribes.
Good gwad you're stupid

This is not really all that odd.

If two people do not pay their proper amount of taxes and one goes "whoops my bad" and pays their back taxes and the other one goes "screw you, I am not paying"....do you think they should be treated the same?

If two people are speeding and one stops when the cop gets behind him with the lights flashing and the other takes the cops on a 20 mile high speed chase....do you think they should be treated the same?
Hillary never gave bag her 30,000 deleted emails.

11767134.gif
I'm not quite sure what you mean with the irony meter. Are you admitting to being an idiot?

Well, we had Hillary under a subpoena who purposely destroyed 30,000 emails so that investigators would never see them. What was her intent? What Trump did seems to pale in comparison to what she did.

First, you must prove she purposefully destroyed them while under subpoena...

A pity you're incapable of refuting a word I posted. But you did a good job swinging your purse at me.

crazy-white-bitch-swinging-purse.gif
I've countered everything you've said. Your response no proof
She intended to destroy the emails with bleachbit and destroying phones after they were subpoenaed

Believe someone who obstructed, used bleach bit smashed several phones, and said boldly what difference does it make when questioned about her actions during Benghazi terrorist attacks. No sale
I'm sure there is an innocent explanation to it all. She was probably doing her laundry and accidentally knocked over a bottle of bleach and in her attempt to grab the bleach bottle from falling she accidentally knocked over a bunch of phones and in the mayhem, it resulted in them all being smashed to pieces.

I'm not quite sure what you mean with the irony meter. Are you admitting to being an idiot?

Of course you do not, irony takes intelligence to grasp, thus you are SOL.

But I am happy to spell it out for you....it is ironic when a partisan idiot (aka you) calls someone else a partisan idiot

Bleachbit was purposely done after the documents were subpoenaed

So? That doesn't reveal intent. The technician who wiped it clean claims she asked him to wipe it clean more than a year earlier, but that he didn't until March of 2015.

He could be lying. Hillary could be lying. But to prosecute, you need proof they're lying; and you don't. All you have are feelz. Sucks for you.

So? That doesn't reveal intent. The technician who wiped it clean claims she asked him to wipe it clean more than a year earlier, but that he didn't until March of 2015.

He could be lying. Hillary could be lying. But to prosecute, you need proof they're lying; and you don't. All you have are feelz. Sucks for you.
And Trump having his documents no different than Clinton sock tapes
FYI Hillary had no authority to take classified documents to her house regardless of intent

LOL

The reason they came back for more was because Biden told them he found more.

Compare that to Trump where the reason the FBI had to go back for more with a search warrant is because Trump hid more.

There are no known such actual bribes.
This one's going in the archives so I can remind you when you can't ignore it any more. You do realize they filed 2 articles of impeachment already, and even Dem Politicians know Grassley does not play games, if he says it's serious, then it is period! Enjoy your crow!

Forum List

Back