I'm Starting To Change My Mind About Trump

From whom did he hide them? Sounds like he just dropped them in a drawer. And yes, they were his personal property. Read the JW lawsuit. That's what it was all about. Judicial Watch tried suing the NARA for them to reclassify the tapes from his personal property to a presidential record, so the could
Funny shit people hide things in sock drawers
And Trump's documents are his in any other place but a banana republic

Presidential recorders act covers all presidents even Trump
They don't believe in equal Justice they just shout about wanting it for a specific race, so they can pander votes from them. They don't apply rights to Trump, because of Russia Russia Russia, wait that never happened, so it's because of Hillary and the MSM that they have TDS.
I guess basically it all comes down to them participating in behalf of Hillary, the most grand theatrical childish losing fit temper tantrum ever known to mankind. 😏
😄

Yes it does. He splits the Republican vote. Or, those who find him absolutely distasteful..stay home.
Either way, Democrats win by default. Hell, they may even keep the Senate despite the favorable map for Republicans.
democrats are terrified of trump and who can blame them with the colossal failures of old senile stumblebum Joe....JOei so pathetic and out of touch with reality I cant help but burst out laughing every time he tried to talk, shake hands with the invisible man or busts his old brittle ass....how many more falls before they do the right thing and get him a walker for cryin out loud

I don't know why Dems keep defending Biden, because:
6duklu.jpg

democrats are terrified of trump and who can blame them with the colossal failures of old senile stumblebum Joe....JOei so pathetic and out of touch with reality I cant help but burst out laughing every time he tried to talk, shake hands with the invisible man or busts his old brittle ass....how many more falls before they do the right thing and get him a walker for cryin out loud
No one's afraid of Trump. Biden beats him in 2024 if Trump is the nominee..

But not in the actual election. LOL. :auiqs.jpg:
You can prove that comment by showing me every single name of every person who voted for him and contact info to verify. (Using the forum brainiac's methods of validating a claim and methods of denying voter fraud)
Or in their infamous comebacks: " do you have a link that proves that."
1629240517185_200.gif

You can prove that comment by showing me every single name of every person who voted for him and contact info to verify. (Using the forum brainiac's methods of validating a claim and methods of denying voter fraud)
View attachment 795416
Best if you just pick your crack pipe up again and keep smoking. :)

Do you think Trump did not mishandle government documents? I have been watching Fox this morning and several Trump followers have said...Biden...Hillary...Obama and on and on, but no one has said he did not do what he is accused of.
He violated no law, there is no criminal offence even if everything in the indictment is true (which it isn't). What Biden did with classified documents does actually constitute a criminal violation of classified data laws. not to mention the evidence of bribery and treason. But no indictments for Biden. We have become a banana republic where political opponents are jailed or murdered.

Best if you just pick your crack pipe up again and keep smoking. :)
So that's a no then, you can't even name 1 person not his own wife and not even you. 😃😄 You just insulted the leftist methods of reasoning as Crack pipe logic while deflecting Biden's son's habit on political rivals you can't keep up with.

View attachment 795416

Every single vote for him was certified by every single state. That's the only measure ever used to determine the winner of an election. No one is bound by your imaginary standards.

He violated no law, there is no criminal offence even if everything in the indictment is true (which it isn't). What Biden did with classified documents does actually constitute a criminal violation of classified data laws. not to mention the evidence of bribery and treason. But no indictments for Biden. We have become a banana republic where political opponents are jailed or murdered.
The grand jury in Florida disagreed. 37 times as I read it.
Did you read the indictment? I did...and Trump should rightfully go to prison for the rest of his life..which EXACTLY where you or I would be if we did the same thing. :)

Every single vote for him was certified by every single state. That's the only measure ever used to determine the winner of an election. No one is bound by your imaginary standards.
I'm using your standard and your friend there toasted it. Everytime I use the mirror reflection learning method you bash your own mirror reflection.
If you don't grasp this, then I suggest you get a refund from your college or University.

Forum List

Back