I'm Starting To Change My Mind About Trump

My post is not anger, it's disbelief that you post such nonsense. They were never there and left classified documents behind. They took every document Trump turned over. But they were told there were no more classified documents even though there were more.
No your info source is either skewed or you are not comprehending what went down. They went around and gathered the docs they were requesting, not just handed over docs.
They actually staged the scattered docs the time of the raid, you don't do that unless it's all optics political hit job.
That gathering of docs could fit in a small box example below:
1686757167035_31f27b92eb7a2c19.jpeg

Biden is the one who didn't relinquish everything the first time and they had to go back for stacks of boxes "he stole".

That was in 2019. This simple points out the lack of security at Mar A Lago. Each year thousands of members as well as friends, supporters, business associates visit the property. The secret service is primarily engaged in screening these guests to protect the president. The overall security certainly is a lot less the president's former residence.

By federal law all security documents must be securely stored. Some of these documents were Top Secret SCI requiring special handing, access and storage. According to the indictment unsealed on Friday, documents were found in a storage room, but also in a shower, an office, a bedroom and even a ballroom. It appears Trump paid about as much attention to the safe keeping of America's secrets as he did as he did newspapers and magazines.

You don't know if each location had a secure lock on it or if the pictures were really from Trumps site? Like all leftist scum you simply babble on. You don't know if they planted three or four sensitive documents before leaving the WH upon moving out. You know nothing but you assign guilt. The same people telling us the election was legit, Ukraine is good on and on and on and on. Right, Trump raped someone he never met 20 yrs ago and had to pay $5million because suddenly she remembers it? Get lost you clown.

No one knows unless Qanon knows. And Trump’s Kremlin based hackers couldn’t find them so I’m good it’s accepted that she didn’t have them. But Trump told you again last night that he took the actual files with the intent to keep them. So prosecutors have all they need to prove Trump’s intent was to keep stolen materials and they have physical evidence with at least one conspirator that proves his actionable intent was to lie to the FBI and try to hide stolen property on his Mar A Lago mansion.

nf.23.06.14 #9,203 to barbnc
Are you actually the only one left who didn't get the news about the Russia Hoax or are you in denial?
Even Maddow who doubled down on that nonsense has hanged her head in shame.
You remind me of those Japanese soldiers stuck on isolated Islands, that didn't understand or believe the war was over. The Russia gimick doesn't work any more, when you mention even a little notion of it, your party affiliates sphincters tighten and clamp up.
Just ask their Gerbils clawing to get out.

No your info source is either skewed or you are not comprehending what went down. They went around and gathered the docs they were requesting, not just handed over docs.
They actually staged the scattered docs the time of the raid, you don't do that unless it's all optics political hit job.
That gathering of docs could fit in a small box example below:
View attachment 795084
Biden is the one who didn't relinquish everything the first time and they had to go back.

You're out of your mind. The NARA had to reach out to Trump to return documents and it took authorities 16 months to retrieve all of the classified documents, which required a search warrant because Trump snubbed a subpoena, and intentionally hid classified documents. Compared to Biden who self-reported by proxy of his lawyers and authorities retrieved all of the classified documents within 7 weeks. No subpoena was needed and no search warrant was needed. No one intentionally hid classified documents and no one lied to the FBI.

Fake bone spurs.

A fraudulent university shut down.

A fraudulent foundation shut down.

Two impeachments.

A rape trial.

A pending tax fraud trial.

Two indictments.

Probably more indictments on the way.

This stain on humanity is building quite the obituary! Quite the legacy for the history books.

But but but she says she only deleted personal emails. Surely we can trust her word, can't we?
Trump believes her. What he tells you rubes in public vastly differs from what he says in private.

You really should Read. The. Indictment.

That way you won't continue to sound like an idiot.

It took a year and a half and raiding Mar-a-Lago to retrieve them because Trump was not cooperating. He was caught hiding documents rather than returning them and caught lying about returning them. That's why he was charged and Pence was not.
What I don't get is that all of these people, including Trump, had classified documents in their possession and the DOJ determined that being in possession of those documents was not a criminal offense worth charging someone with and yet just because Trump didn't give them back, all of a sudden everything changes and that having these very same documents in your possession is a criminal offense when it wasn't yesterday.

What I don't get is that all of these people, including Trump, had classified documents in their possession and the DOJ determined that being in possession of those documents was not a criminal offense worth charging someone with and yet just because Trump didn't give them back, all of a sudden everything changes and that having these very same documents in your possession is a criminal offense when it wasn't yesterday.

I believe it comes down to intent. Happens that politicians leave office with classified material. It's presumed to be unintentional unless there's evidence otherwise. So when someone readily works with NARA to return classified material, it shows they had no intent to keep them. But when someone does what Trump did, which was to resist returning classified documents, hide them and snub a subpoena to return them, it shows their intent is to retain them, which is illegal.

It was not. And she was EXONERATED. Learn the word.

Hilary did not delete the emails herself. It is procedure to do so after leaving the WH and it was her staff which did.

She was EXONERATED. Stop trying to equate it with what it has been proven that Trump clearly did.
Hillary destroyed evidence under subpoena. Now, Trump could do that legally, but a SoS cannot.

This is not really all that odd.

If two people do not pay their proper amount of taxes and one goes "whoops my bad" and pays their back taxes and the other one goes "screw you, I am not paying"....do you think they should be treated the same?

If two people are speeding and one stops when the cop gets behind him with the lights flashing and the other takes the cops on a 20 mile high speed chase....do you think they should be treated the same?

So what. She said she didn’t intentionally include any highly classified materials through that server and I believe her. On the other hand Trump told me multiple times he intentionally stole top top top secret files and that he intended to keep them stored next to a toilet.

So intent is everything and Trump has confessed.
That's some funny shit. Why bleach bit computer hard drives and delete documents after they were subpoenaed by Congress. You're full of shit

You're out of your mind. The NARA had to reach out to Trump to return documents and it took authorities 16 months to retrieve all of the classified documents, which required a search warrant because Trump snubbed a subpoena, and intentionally hid classified documents. Compared to Biden who self-reported by proxy of his lawyers and authorities retrieved all of the classified documents within 7 weeks. No subpoena was needed and no search warrant was needed. No one intentionally hid classified documents and no one lied to the FBI.
Did they have to come back to Biden's place and didn't they find more?
Didn't Biden steal them? He was not proteced by the Presidential records act and remember they already knew about his selling out favors bribes and schemes so Biden is a "known risk" especially knowing his donated materials to the Delaware Library was sponsored by donations from China yeah just a coincidence, that sort of thing should have kept Wray & Garland up at night, so what is their cut if it didn't phase them, ask yourself why would they protect such corruption and access? Is it they are orotecting their own hide from crimes or were they threatened, or were they paid, which one?

Did they have to come back to Biden's place and didn't they find more?

LOL

The reason they came back for more was because Biden told them he found more.

Compare that to Trump where the reason the FBI had to go back for more with a search warrant is because Trump hid more.

Didn't Biden steal them? He was not proteced by the Presidential records act and remember they already knew about his selling out favors bribes and schemes so Biden is a "known risk" especially knowing his donated materials to the Delaware Library was sponsored by donations from China yeah just a coincidence, that sort of thing should have kept Wray & Garland up at night, so what is their cut if it didn't phase them, ask yourself why would they protect such corruption and access? Is it they are orotecting their own hide from crimes or were they threatened, or were they paid, which one?

There are no known such actual bribes.

Forum List

Back