I'm Switching Political Parties

Who are you threatening?
It's something that will be out my hands. By the time you realize how bad you fucked up; There's no way I could save any of you. Americans will bowl over you like a wave over the beach. Only there will be blood running freely.

The fact that I still believe that this is such a winning statement seems to be simply overlooked anymore all because I prefer DeSantis and now call myself a Libertarian. Freedom in this country should be given to all parties not just those of the left or right and nobody has the right to take that away from anybody even if you disagree with them. Or at least that's what America should be. Anybody who disagrees with that is part of the problem.
Indeed, all parties should be given freedom however, in America, Republicans and Democrats are the most powerful parties and, in the end, either of them will rule regardless of some high and mighty stated principle. I prefer Trump with DeSantis as VP.

It's something that will be out my hands. By the time you realize how bad you fucked up; There's no way I could save any of you. Americans will bowl over you like a wave over the beach.

Ummm,... With all due respect you're the one who said that you would kill people not any of us. We were just having a discussion about political opinions.

I think it was a joke at my expense though.

I didn't think so. If I'm not mistaken he's a small l libertarian, so I took it as a sarcastic way of saying libertarians just want everyone to be left alone. But I don't want to speak for anyone else, so I'll stop yappin now. carry on!

Ummm,... With all due respect you're the one who said that you would kill people not any of us. We were just having a discussion about political opinions.
Ask me why I'm starting to think you're a government plant? I'm not killing anyone. But uh, dipshit leftists might just face pissed off and armed Americans in the near future. And as for you? Fuck you, you're no good whatsoever. You might be a Russian shill trying to stir things up for the posts you do, bitch. Look at this OP and then go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
I didn't think so. If I'm not mistaken he's a small l libertarian, so I took it as a sarcastic way of saying libertarians just want everyone to be left alone. But I don't want to speak for anyone else, so I'll stop yappin now. carry on!

You can yap all you like as I don't care. ;)

Ask me why I'm starting to think you're a government plant? I'm not killing anyone. But uh, dipshit leftists might just face pissed off and armed Americans in the near future. And as for you? Fuck you, you're no good whatsoever. You might be a Russian shill trying to stir things up for the posts you do, bitch.

You just now explained yourself my goodness. How did you expect me to get that from your one tiny little comment. Grow the fuck up! Russian shrill seriously? Just because I disagree with you and pointed out the error of your ways? 🙄

You just now explained yourself my goodness. How did you expect me to get that from your one tiny little comment. Grow the fuck up! Russian shrill seriously? Just because I disagree with you and pointed out the error of your ways? 🙄
Y U post such a thing that's so divisive among Americans?

buttercup's alright. It's you that's not right.

buttercup actually agreed with me that your current behavior is foolish and childish as she liked my post calling you out. Sorry, I don't mean to get you involved with this B.C, but I'm looking for a current way to turn off the temper tantrum.

I am now Libertarian. That doesn't mean that I won't still vote for Conservatives as I obviously still want DeSantis as our next president, it's just I've always been more of a do whatever you want kind of person just don't try and go taking my rights away,.. so it would be totally hypocritical if I said that I wanted to do away with the rights of the left. As I've been saying for quite some time on here now,.. whatever floats your boat, just don't sink mine. I also want the government to be involved as less as possible.
Depending what state you live in, could screw you in the primaries.

I am now Libertarian. That doesn't mean that I won't still vote for Conservatives as I obviously still want DeSantis as our next president, it's just I've always been more of a do whatever you want kind of person just don't try and go taking my rights away,.. so it would be totally hypocritical if I said that I wanted to do away with the rights of the left. As I've been saying for quite some time on here now,.. whatever floats your boat, just don't sink mine. I also want the government to be involved as less as possible.
Like the crypto market?

And you don't mind taking other people's rights as long as you have yours.

Hypocrite.

Forum List

Back