I'm Voting For Nikki Haley

A conservative Republican used to be the smartest person in the room. And they still are.

Trump Republicans are not the slightest bit conservative. They don't even know what conservatism is.

Celebrating a serial adulterer who stole from the elderly and cancer kids, and molests and rapes women, and who doubled the federal deficit, and then completely bungled his one and only crisis, is not the behavior of a conservative.

Nor is supporting a mass murdering war criminal KGB thug. Trump Republicans were idolizing Putin long before Trump came into the picture.

Adam Kinzinger is my idea of a conservative Republican. He stood up for what is right, knowing it would cost him personally while the others around him who knew Trump is evil chose to buckle like the submissive cucks they are.

Liz Cheney is also a conservative. Her voting record was more conservative than the lickspittle they replaced her with, Elise Stefanik. Stefanik was a conservative who quickly did an about face and became one of the most submissive cucks in Congress.

The guiding light for Trump Republicans is power over principle, power over country. And I don't just mean our elected officials. I also mean everyone who supports Trump.

Nikki Haley has some serious flaws, but they are relatively minimal next to the other candidates.

I've been watching Haley ever since she was running for governor of South Carolina. That race is proof that the GOP devolved into bigotry, psychopathy, idiocy, and hypocrisy before Trump came along. The dumbing down of the GOP began during the Bush administration and the stupidity has accelerated since then, which is why I stopped voting on the federal level in 2006. And I am embarrassed it took me that long to have an awakening.

I was a Bill Buckely/Ronald Reagan conservative Republican my entire life until 2017. In 2017, I switched my voter registration to Independent.

I'm voting for Nikki Haley regardless if she is the nominee. If she is not the nominee, I will write her name in on my ballot, or I will just stay home on election day 2024.

When Nikki Haley was running for governor in 2010, she was way behind the pack. She didn't have a chance, but somehow she pulled it off.

She was helped by one of her primary contenders who went on live radio and said, "We already have a raghead in the White House (Obama), we don't need another raghead in the governor's mansion."

That level of ignorance (she's not a Muslim, she's a Protestant) and bigotry clinched it for her.

Nowadays, that kind of stupid hate no longer shocks the sensitivities of the voters. And for that, we can thank Donald Trump who has fostered ignorance and hatred to a whole new level.

I disagree.
There have not been any conservatives since Reagan began the whole idiotic Strategic Defense Initiative to bankrupt the USSR.
The USSR not only was a safe ally, but SDI bankrupt the US both financially and morally.
Even more important is that the USSR kept the US war mongers in check, and the illegal wars we started, like Grenada, Panama, Desert Storm, Shock and Awe, Afghanistan, Libya, Egypt, Palestine, the Ukraine, Yemen, etc., were highly immoral, expensive, and destabilizing for the entire world.
Real conservatives are isolationists.

Trump is the most conservative candidate out there.
His personal life and sexual activities are irrelevant.
He did not steal from the elderly and cancer kids.
In fact, he changed nothing as far as social security or health care.
Claiming he rapes women is false.
The Jean Carroll case is where she offered to model lingerie in the nude, in private.
Trump did NOT doubled the federal deficit.
He increased it less than Obama did.
And that was excusable due to covid.
He did NOT bungled his one and only crisis.
He was right about covid in that if you are not going full quarantine like we did for Ebola, then the fastest way to end it and save lives, is to achieve herd immunity as quickly as possible, by NOT wearing a mask and NOT social distancing.
We should have learned that from the 1918 Spanish Flu, but Fauci wanted those vaccine profits, that were a total scam since mRNA can not ever possibly work.

A conservative Republican used to be the smartest person in the room. And they still are.

Trump Republicans are not the slightest bit conservative. They don't even know what conservatism is.

Celebrating a serial adulterer who stole from the elderly and cancer kids, and molests and rapes women, and who doubled the federal deficit, and then completely bungled his one and only crisis, is not the behavior of a conservative.

Nor is supporting a mass murdering war criminal KGB thug. Trump Republicans were idolizing Putin long before Trump came into the picture.

Adam Kinzinger is my idea of a conservative Republican. He stood up for what is right, knowing it would cost him personally while the others around him who knew Trump is evil chose to buckle like the submissive cucks they are.

Liz Cheney is also a conservative. Her voting record was more conservative than the lickspittle they replaced her with, Elise Stefanik. Stefanik was a conservative who quickly did an about face and became one of the most submissive cucks in Congress.

The guiding light for Trump Republicans is power over principle, power over country. And I don't just mean our elected officials. I also mean everyone who supports Trump.

Nikki Haley has some serious flaws, but they are relatively minimal next to the other candidates.

I've been watching Haley ever since she was running for governor of South Carolina. That race is proof that the GOP devolved into bigotry, psychopathy, idiocy, and hypocrisy before Trump came along. The dumbing down of the GOP began during the Bush administration and the stupidity has accelerated since then, which is why I stopped voting on the federal level in 2006. And I am embarrassed it took me that long to have an awakening.

I was a Bill Buckely/Ronald Reagan conservative Republican my entire life until 2017. In 2017, I switched my voter registration to Independent.

I'm voting for Nikki Haley regardless if she is the nominee. If she is not the nominee, I will write her name in on my ballot, or I will just stay home on election day 2024.

When Nikki Haley was running for governor in 2010, she was way behind the pack. She didn't have a chance, but somehow she pulled it off.

She was helped by one of her primary contenders who went on live radio and said, "We already have a raghead in the White House (Obama), we don't need another raghead in the governor's mansion."

That level of ignorance (she's not a Muslim, she's a Protestant) and bigotry clinched it for her.

Nowadays, that kind of stupid hate no longer shocks the sensitivities of the voters. And for that, we can thank Donald Trump who has fostered ignorance and hatred to a whole new level.
Your choice says you're a republican that's tired of all the populism. But only slightly. Your choice would pardon Trump if elected. Non-starter for me, but you do you.

Populism sucks. I can't blame you for wanting the body politic to deflect away from it. :dunno:

How so?

So what. Life has been dangerous since its birth. Since the dawn of mankind.

In what way?

But I'm of American descent.

What's her position regarding goodwill to me, as an American?

Which ones? And on what ground?

How is NATO important?

Why is that any of my business?

How so? In what way?

Like what?
He doesn't know.

All he knows is she isn't Donald J Trump and therefore won't get shit done in the 1 in a million chance that she gets elected.

G-douche is a just about as equally conservative as I am the king of Wakanda.

Of course you aren't. You're a liberal.

Nikki Haley is not conservative at all, and was involved in the Maidan coup we bribed in the Ukraine, as well as the mass murder of Palestinians.
It was Haley who blocked the rest of the world from helping the Palestinians in the UN.
If the Ukraine were to ever win against Russia, then Russia would be forced to nuke the US first, instead of waiting to be nuked by us after we install a first strike capability inside the Russian defense grid, in the Ukraine.
Nikki Haley would have most of us killed.
At least Desantis and Trump are not that crazy, and realize the Ukraine is not a winnable war.

And you have every right to vote for her or anyone else you so chose.

Your choice says you're a republican that's tired of all the populism. But only slightly. Your choice would pardon Trump if elected. Non-starter for me, but you do you.

Populism sucks. I can't blame you for wanting the body politic to deflect away from it. :dunno:

Populism is actually closer to a democracy than we have, but it is risky since the majority are not well informed.

But Trump was correct.
China is eating our lunch.
Covid would have had the least death toll and been over quickest without masks or "flattening the curve".

I would prefer Bernie Sanders, but Trump is the best realistic choice.

This fucking guy.

Wrong.
Russia was never a colonial imperialist like the US, England, France, and Spain.
The closest they came was border conflicts, like with Finland.
They were our best allies in WWII, and won the war for us.
They occupied eastern European countries, but to rebuild them, without taking a cent from them.
We only came into conflict with Russia when we tried to illegally set up puppet dictators in China, Korea, Cuba, and Vietnam. Chang Kai Shek, Syngman Rhee, Batista, and Diem were not only evil, but the worst dictators in history.
It is the US that is in the wrong, not Russia.
We are the colonial imperialist.

Trump is not guilty or will be convicted of anything.

Populism can be dangerous, but it is not normally bad.

Populism is actually closer to a democracy than we have, but it is risky since the majority are not well informed.
No, populism is compromising upon your core principles for whatever is popular at the time. Full stop. Of course the majority is not well informed. That is the cost in a society inundated with fragmented political information 24/7.
But Trump was correct.
China is eating our lunch.
Covid would have had the least death toll and been over quickest without masks or "flattening the curve".
I believe Trump has a terrible track record at being correct about anything. You don't seem to know what you're talking about in general with the Covid-19 info. :dunno: Sorry.

I would prefer Bernie Sanders, but Trump is the best realistic choice.
If you say so. :dunno:

Wrong.
Russia was never a colonial imperialist like the US, England, France, and Spain.
The closest they came was border conflicts, like with Finland.
They were our best allies in WWII, and won the war for us.
They occupied eastern European countries, but to rebuild them, without taking a cent from them.
We only came into conflict with Russia when we tried to illegally set up puppet dictators in China, Korea, Cuba, and Vietnam. Chang Kai Shek, Syngman Rhee, Batista, and Diem were not only evil, but the worst dictators in history.
It is the US that is in the wrong, not Russia.
We are the colonial imperialist.

get lost, I've wasted enough time on your laughable, crazy bullshit.

Yes, the MAGA propagandists have been saying since 2020 that Biden would resign within six months.

They are out of fresh bullshit and are recycling their hoaxes now.

hillary-six-months-to-live.jpg
8c2ykp.jpg

Forum List

Back