I'm Voting For Nikki Haley

I know what I said and you are hopelessly dishonest re what I said. I won't block you but I won't be responding further.

I renewed an old New Year's resolution to not feed the trolls, argue with idiots, or engage in other exercises of futility. I should have included converse with the dishonest in there.
When you allow yourself to be gaslighted by your propagandists, you are literally feeding them with your melting brain and ad revenue.

Trump was the despot, and if re-elected he will be MUCH worse because he will have no worries about another election. Steve Bannon openly admitted this.

We're talking about a man who tried to overthrow our democracy because he didn't like the results of an election!

That is "unpresidented", as Trump would say.
You have bought into the "insurrection" Psy Ops. That aside, I also will vote for Haley if she is the nominee because as I said we are voting to either retain or remove a despotic REGIME.

You have bought into the "insurrection" Psy Ops.
I use the word "insurrection" the exact same way Trump does. By his own definition, January 6 was an insurrection.

President Donald Trump threatened Thursday to “put … down very quickly” riots on election night should aggrieved Democrats take to the streets in the wake of his potential victory.

[snip]

“We’ll put them down very quickly if they do that. We have the right to do that. We have the power to do that, if we want,” Trump said.

“Look, it’s called insurrection,”
he added. “We just send in, and we do it very easy. I mean, it’s very easy. I’d rather not do that because there’s no reason for it, but if we had to, we’d do that and put it down within minutes.”

‘We’ll put them down very quickly’: Trump threatens to quash election night riots

That aside, I also will vote for Haley if she is the nominee because as I said we are voting to either retain or remove a despotic REGIME.

Fair enough.

I just watched a video of her lying like 20 times.
You liking a liar? I thought you were against that?
JK I knew you werent. :lol:
You were just being disingenuous.
Now go bomb some countries and pay for more death, FREAK.
I’m not a Haley fan, but what did she lie about?

Did you ever notice how butt ugly Clinton's mistresses were?

Low self-esteem.

If you are going to commit adultery and are the president, you should have been banging Kim Basinger in her prime on the Oval Office desk! :lol:

kim-bassinger.jpg

Holy shit Lolz
“I have never said retirement age is way too low for everyone else,”
“But we have to also be honest and over-communicate with those in their 20s that this is what we’re going to do.”
So its not too low for the 20-somethings. But it is for a 31 year old :rofl:
Spin that shit, DJ G-Nimrod!

I have heard this replacement strategy kicked around. Biden will get the nomination, and then, drop out, due to illness or some other reason.

After that, the super-delegates, party officials/ Biden team, would get to put someone in his place w/o having to go through the primary process?

. . . and the pundits have been tossing around names, i.e. Gavin Newsom, Michelle Obama, etc.

It'd be great if the DNC threw Whitmer on there. . then the only thing that would differentiate the two candidates would be abortion. The entire TEE VEE debate would be abortion abortion abortion.

🤡

Nope. It's about stopping the war and not rewarding a warmonger who will only be encouraged to continue his aggressions.

Any conservative understands this.

You're like those pantywaist appeasers who cried that we should not put MX missiles in Europe, or cried that what Hitler was doing was none of our business.

You know what those isolationists in the late 1930's motto was?

"America First".

Same bullshit, different decade.

Support for Ukraine is the defense of a democracy against a mass murdering, child raping, war criminal invasion.
lol, you’re an angry person. I asked a question and get called a “pantywaiste” lol. Whatever…

My question was, it seems like we’re not really trying to stop a war, we are actively engaging IN war, just using other bodies to do it.

Forum List

Back