I'm Voting For Nikki Haley

Lots of flubs already and she isn't even the top contender. If she is the last republican standing she would have my vote but that's a long way off.

Because he was winding down the war in Afghanistan so we could get out responsibly while keeping the Taliban at bay.
Trump did nothing to keep the Taliban at bay. He invited them to Camp David, in secret, and had a nice time with them.

The war in Syria ended.
Wow! I have often pointed out how in the dark your propagandists keep you people, but this is RIDICULOUS!!!

The Syrian civil war is ongoing, blind monkey.

Russia, China, Iran all stopped saber rattling.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Three weeks into Trump's presidency, Iran fired a missile, North Korea fired a missile, and Russia violated a treaty by firing a missile.

That was their form of greeting.

And I guess technically, Putin's war in Eastern Ukraine all during Trump's presidency isn't saber rattling. It's actually USING the saber to mass murder!

North Korea stopped firing missiles over South Korea and Japan.
And how did you come by THIS delusion?

August 2017:

North Korea Fires Missile Over Japan

One month later:

North Korea fires second ballistic missile over Japan

August 2019:

North Korea Fires More Missiles After Trump Receives 'Beautiful Letter'

'We fell in love' - Trump swoons over letters from North Korea's Kim

Seriously, you need to find a new propagandist who doesn't keep you so profoundly ignorant.

I was behind Haley right up until she promised to pardon Donald.
She is triangulating, trying to avoid upsetting the fragile Trump cultists.

As I said earlier, she would have to be elected to do that, which means Trump would have to lose the nomination, and that would be a great thing.

What's more, she can't pardon him for the state crimes for which he is under indictment. Trump can still go to prison even if Haley pardons him for January 6.

In other words she is a moron who will do whatever the CIA and military industrial complex want her to do, and she will continue the long US tradition of meddling in other countries affairs, installing puppet regimes, and starting more wars for us to spend hundreds of billions of dollars on.

Yea, a ”real conservative”.
Er Trump hired her...

Here is a list of North Korea's missile tests, including those which continued unabated while Trump was swooning over his communist Asian lover:

She is triangulating, trying to avoid upsetting the fragile Trump cultists.

As I said earlier, she would have to be elected to do that, which means Trump would have to lose the nomination, and that would be a great thing.

What's more, she can't pardon him for the state crimes for which he is under indictment. Trump can still go to prison even if Haley pardons him for January 6.

You're right. But I can't shake the feeling that the long term health of our country needs Donald to be convicted for the insurrection.

Trump did nothing to keep the Taliban at bay. He invited them to Camp David, in secret, and had a nice time with them.

Wow! I have often pointed out how in the dark your propagandists keep you people, but this is RIDICULOUS!!!

The Syrian civil war is ongoing, blind monkey.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Three weeks into Trump's presidency, Iran fired a missile, North Korea fired a missile, and Russia violated a treaty by firing a missile.

That was their form of greeting.

And I guess technically, Putin's war in Eastern Ukraine all during Trump's presidency isn't saber rattling. It's actually USING the saber to mass murder!

And how did you come by THIS delusion?

August 2017:

North Korea Fires Missile Over Japan

One month later:

North Korea fires second ballistic missile over Japan

August 2019:

North Korea Fires More Missiles After Trump Receives 'Beautiful Letter'

'We fell in love' - Trump swoons over letters from North Korea's Kim

Seriously, you need to find a new propagandist who doesn't keep you so profoundly ignorant.
Another post I classify as so ignorant it doesn't justify a response. Do have a pleasant evening.

You're right. But I can't shake the feeling that the long term health of our country needs Donald to be convicted for the insurrection.
The optimal outcome would be Trump getting his balls kicked over the moon again. Either in the primaries, or the election.

An insurrection conviction is a close second.

Another post I classify as so ignorant it doesn't justify a response. Do have a pleasant evening.
Says the person who said North Korea didn't fire any missiles over Japan on Trump's watch. :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry to make your ass hurt.

The truth does that to gaslighted cultists.

A conservative Republican used to be the smartest person in the room. And they still are.

Trump Republicans are not the slightest bit conservative. They don't even know what conservatism is.

Celebrating a serial adulterer who stole from the elderly and cancer kids, and molests and rapes women, and who doubled the federal deficit, and then completely bungled his one and only crisis, is not the behavior of a conservative.

Nor is supporting a mass murdering war criminal KGB thug. Trump Republicans were idolizing Putin long before Trump came into the picture.

Adam Kinzinger is my idea of a conservative Republican. He stood up for what is right, knowing it would cost him personally while the others around him who knew Trump is evil chose to buckle like the submissive cucks they are.

Liz Cheney is also a conservative. Her voting record was more conservative than the lickspittle they replaced her with, Elise Stefanik. Stefanik was a conservative who quickly did an about face and became one of the most submissive cucks in Congress.

The guiding light for Trump Republicans is power over principle, power over country. And I don't just mean our elected officials. I also mean everyone who supports Trump.

Nikki Haley has some serious flaws, but they are relatively minimal next to the other candidates.

I've been watching Haley ever since she was running for governor of South Carolina. That race is proof that the GOP devolved into bigotry, psychopathy, idiocy, and hypocrisy before Trump came along. The dumbing down of the GOP began during the Bush administration and the stupidity has accelerated since then, which is why I stopped voting on the federal level in 2006. And I am embarrassed it took me that long to have an awakening.

I was a Bill Buckely/Ronald Reagan conservative Republican my entire life until 2017. In 2017, I switched my voter registration to Independent.

I'm voting for Nikki Haley regardless if she is the nominee. If she is not the nominee, I will write her name in on my ballot, or I will just stay home on election day 2024.

When Nikki Haley was running for governor in 2010, she was way behind the pack. She didn't have a chance, but somehow she pulled it off.

She was helped by one of her primary contenders who went on live radio and said, "We already have a raghead in the White House (Obama), we don't need another raghead in the governor's mansion."

That level of ignorance (she's not a Muslim, she's a Protestant) and bigotry clinched it for her.

Nowadays, that kind of stupid hate no longer shocks the sensitivities of the voters. And for that, we can thank Donald Trump who has fostered ignorance and hatred to a whole new level.
She is trailing Trump by 29 points in her HOME STATE! I think her own people know her better than you, Mr. "Independent". LOL :abgg2q.jpg:

Says the person who said North Korea didn't fire any missiles over Japan on Trump's watch. :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry to make your ass hurt.

The truth does that to gaslighted cultists.
I didn't say that though did I. Dishonestly characterize what I did say and it makes you look even more TDS possessed and clueless.

A conservative Republican used to be the smartest person in the room. And they still are.

Trump Republicans are not the slightest bit conservative. They don't even know what conservatism is.

Celebrating a serial adulterer who stole from the elderly and cancer kids, and molests and rapes women, and who doubled the federal deficit, and then completely bungled his one and only crisis, is not the behavior of a conservative.

Nor is supporting a mass murdering war criminal KGB thug. Trump Republicans were idolizing Putin long before Trump came into the picture.

Adam Kinzinger is my idea of a conservative Republican. He stood up for what is right, knowing it would cost him personally while the others around him who knew Trump is evil chose to buckle like the submissive cucks they are.

Liz Cheney is also a conservative. Her voting record was more conservative than the lickspittle they replaced her with, Elise Stefanik. Stefanik was a conservative who quickly did an about face and became one of the most submissive cucks in Congress.

The guiding light for Trump Republicans is power over principle, power over country. And I don't just mean our elected officials. I also mean everyone who supports Trump.

Nikki Haley has some serious flaws, but they are relatively minimal next to the other candidates.

I've been watching Haley ever since she was running for governor of South Carolina. That race is proof that the GOP devolved into bigotry, psychopathy, idiocy, and hypocrisy before Trump came along. The dumbing down of the GOP began during the Bush administration and the stupidity has accelerated since then, which is why I stopped voting on the federal level in 2006. And I am embarrassed it took me that long to have an awakening.

I was a Bill Buckely/Ronald Reagan conservative Republican my entire life until 2017. In 2017, I switched my voter registration to Independent.

I'm voting for Nikki Haley regardless if she is the nominee. If she is not the nominee, I will write her name in on my ballot, or I will just stay home on election day 2024.

When Nikki Haley was running for governor in 2010, she was way behind the pack. She didn't have a chance, but somehow she pulled it off.

She was helped by one of her primary contenders who went on live radio and said, "We already have a raghead in the White House (Obama), we don't need another raghead in the governor's mansion."

That level of ignorance (she's not a Muslim, she's a Protestant) and bigotry clinched it for her.

Nowadays, that kind of stupid hate no longer shocks the sensitivities of the voters. And for that, we can thank Donald Trump who has fostered ignorance and hatred to a whole new level.
If she gets the nomination I am voting for her

Anything but xiden, we must get the dark chapter of demafacism behind us

She is trailing Trump by 29 points in her HOME STATE! I think her own people know her better than you, Mr. "Independent". LOL :abgg2q.jpg:
How quickly you have forgotten New York bitch slapped homeboy Trump in both elections!

I don't dispute Haley has an outside chance, but she is closing the gap.

Let's see where things stand after New Hampshire, especially now that Christie is out of the race. Those who supported Christie will not support Trump, many will gravitate to Haley.

Polls show Haley closing the gap with Trump in New Hampshire ahead of Jan. 23 primary​

Just two weeks out from the state's first-in-the-nation primary, a new CNN poll out Tuesday, conducted by the University of New Hampshire, shows Haley cutting into Trump's lead, garnering 32% of the vote to his 39% and trailing him now by just seven points in the state, slicing her deficit from the last University of New Hampshire poll by 12 points.

That was before Christie dropped out.

Nikki Haley Beats Donald Trump in Key Swing State: New Polls​

Ok, you’re a conservative…what’s your stance on the democrat party? Would you ever vote for Biden?

Forum List

Back