I'm Voting For Nikki Haley

I have heard this replacement strategy kicked around. Biden will get the nomination, and then, drop out, due to illness or some other reason.

After that, the super-delegates, party officials/ Biden team, would get to put someone in his place w/o having to go through the primary process?

. . . and the pundits have been tossing around names, i.e. Gavin Newsom, Michelle Obama, etc.

It'd be great if the DNC threw Whitmer on there. . then the only thing that would differentiate the two candidates would be abortion. The entire TEE VEE debate would be abortion abortion abortion.

🤡
Yes, the MAGA propagandists have been saying since 2020 that Biden would resign within six months.

They are out of fresh bullshit and are recycling their hoaxes now.

hillary-six-months-to-live.jpg

lol, you’re an angry person. I asked a question and get called a “pantywaiste” lol. Whatever…

My question was, it seems like we’re not really trying to stop a war, we are actively engaging IN war, just using other bodies to do it.
It is in our national interest to support Ukraine.

First, it depletes Russia's military strength.

Second, we can observe Russian military tactics and strategy in action.

Third, we cannot have a mass murdering thug controlling the world's breadbasket, unless you LIKE paying more for your groceries.

It is worth every penny to back Ukraine.

Did you ever notice how butt ugly Clinton's mistresses were?

Low self-esteem.

If you are going to commit adultery and are the president, you should have been banging Kim Basinger in her prime on the Oval Office desk! :lol:

kim-bassinger.jpg
But he could only do a blowjob from Lewinsky, while doing her with his cigar! Lol, what a loser.

I hope she runs as third party, just so Biden is denied your vote.
I have no intention of ever voting for Biden.

I'm voting for Haley regardless where she is on the ballot. I will write her in if I have to.

Thus denying Trump my vote.

Sorry about that!

A conservative Republican used to be the smartest person in the room. And they still are.

Trump Republicans are not the slightest bit conservative. They don't even know what conservatism is.

Celebrating a serial adulterer who stole from the elderly and cancer kids, and molests and rapes women, and who doubled the federal deficit, and then completely bungled his one and only crisis, is not the behavior of a conservative.

Nor is supporting a mass murdering war criminal KGB thug. Trump Republicans were idolizing Putin long before Trump came into the picture.

Adam Kinzinger is my idea of a conservative Republican. He stood up for what is right, knowing it would cost him personally while the others around him who knew Trump is evil chose to buckle like the submissive cucks they are.

Liz Cheney is also a conservative. Her voting record was more conservative than the lickspittle they replaced her with, Elise Stefanik. Stefanik was a conservative who quickly did an about face and became one of the most submissive cucks in Congress.

The guiding light for Trump Republicans is power over principle, power over country. And I don't just mean our elected officials. I also mean everyone who supports Trump.

Nikki Haley has some serious flaws, but they are relatively minimal next to the other candidates.

I've been watching Haley ever since she was running for governor of South Carolina. That race is proof that the GOP devolved into bigotry, psychopathy, idiocy, and hypocrisy before Trump came along. The dumbing down of the GOP began during the Bush administration and the stupidity has accelerated since then, which is why I stopped voting on the federal level in 2006. And I am embarrassed it took me that long to have an awakening.

I was a Bill Buckely/Ronald Reagan conservative Republican my entire life until 2017. In 2017, I switched my voter registration to Independent.

I'm voting for Nikki Haley regardless if she is the nominee. If she is not the nominee, I will write her name in on my ballot, or I will just stay home on election day 2024.

When Nikki Haley was running for governor in 2010, she was way behind the pack. She didn't have a chance, but somehow she pulled it off.

She was helped by one of her primary contenders who went on live radio and said, "We already have a raghead in the White House (Obama), we don't need another raghead in the governor's mansion."

That level of ignorance (she's not a Muslim, she's a Protestant) and bigotry clinched it for her.

Nowadays, that kind of stupid hate no longer shocks the sensitivities of the voters. And for that, we can thank Donald Trump who has fostered ignorance and hatred to a whole new level.
Yeah Kinzinger and Jeb Halley…real Con-servatives there

It is in our national interest to support Ukraine.

First, it depletes Russia's military strength.

Second, we can observe Russian military tactics and strategy in action.

Third, we cannot have a mass murdering thug controlling the world's breadbasket, unless you LIKE paying more for your groceries.

It is worth every penny to back Ukraine.

Ok…so, I’m not disputing any of that. The post was brought up about not supporting war, merely said that by supporting Ukraine, we are supporting war directly.

Our money and equipment sent to Ukraine is the same as us fighting against Russia, we’re just using Ukraine bodies to do it, so, in fact, we are supporting war.

That’s all I was saying.

Ok…so, I’m not disputing any of that. The post was brought up about not supporting war, merely said that by supporting Ukraine, we are supporting war directly.

Our money and equipment sent to Ukraine is the same as us fighting against Russia, we’re just using Ukraine bodies to do it, so, in fact, we are supporting war.

That’s all I was saying.

Bullshit.

Not supporting Ukraine means yet another lesson for Russia - invade more, grab more lands. The west will weakly sit by and forget all the security promises they make.

When we provided ships and materiel to Britain to defend itself against Hitler, were we "supporting war directly"?

You are seriously gaslighted.

Forum List

Back