I'm Voting For Nikki Haley

There have not been any conservatives since Reagan began the whole idiotic Strategic Defense Initiative to bankrupt the USSR.
. . . if I am not mistaken. . . Pat Buchanan ran for president in 2000. You don't get much more conservative than a paleo-conservative, IMO.

He makes Reagan look like a namby-pamby libtard, TBH.

3d1bq4.jpg

A conservative Republican used to be the smartest person in the room. And they still are.

Trump Republicans are not the slightest bit conservative. They don't even know what conservatism is.

Celebrating a serial adulterer who stole from the elderly and cancer kids, and molests and rapes women, and who doubled the federal deficit, and then completely bungled his one and only crisis, is not the behavior of a conservative.

Nor is supporting a mass murdering war criminal KGB thug. Trump Republicans were idolizing Putin long before Trump came into the picture.

Adam Kinzinger is my idea of a conservative Republican. He stood up for what is right, knowing it would cost him personally while the others around him who knew Trump is evil chose to buckle like the submissive cucks they are.

Liz Cheney is also a conservative. Her voting record was more conservative than the lickspittle they replaced her with, Elise Stefanik. Stefanik was a conservative who quickly did an about face and became one of the most submissive cucks in Congress.

The guiding light for Trump Republicans is power over principle, power over country. And I don't just mean our elected officials. I also mean everyone who supports Trump.

Nikki Haley has some serious flaws, but they are relatively minimal next to the other candidates.

I've been watching Haley ever since she was running for governor of South Carolina. That race is proof that the GOP devolved into bigotry, psychopathy, idiocy, and hypocrisy before Trump came along. The dumbing down of the GOP began during the Bush administration and the stupidity has accelerated since then, which is why I stopped voting on the federal level in 2006. And I am embarrassed it took me that long to have an awakening.

I was a Bill Buckely/Ronald Reagan conservative Republican my entire life until 2017. In 2017, I switched my voter registration to Independent.

I'm voting for Nikki Haley regardless if she is the nominee. If she is not the nominee, I will write her name in on my ballot, or I will just stay home on election day 2024.

When Nikki Haley was running for governor in 2010, she was way behind the pack. She didn't have a chance, but somehow she pulled it off.

She was helped by one of her primary contenders who went on live radio and said, "We already have a raghead in the White House (Obama), we don't need another raghead in the governor's mansion."

That level of ignorance (she's not a Muslim, she's a Protestant) and bigotry clinched it for her.

Nowadays, that kind of stupid hate no longer shocks the sensitivities of the voters. And for that, we can thank Donald Trump who has fostered ignorance and hatred to a whole new level.
She will increase the debt, she is another spender, so far all the Republican and Democratic candidates are a joke, there is no difference between the two. I’m not settling for Haley.

She will increase the debt, she is another spender, so far all the Republican and Democratic candidates are a joke, there is no difference between the two. I’m not settling for Haley.

Settling for Trump, Isle 1.

Trump isn’t a fiscal conservative so I wouldn’t vote for him

Sounds kinda like "Crap isn't a good source of electrolytes, so I wouldn't eat it" :eusa_eh:

Well thats nice, but you'll have to settle for HIM if he wins.

Last edited:
A conservative Republican used to be the smartest person in the room. And they still are.

Trump Republicans are not the slightest bit conservative. They don't even know what conservatism is.

Celebrating a serial adulterer who stole from the elderly and cancer kids, and molests and rapes women, and who doubled the federal deficit, and then completely bungled his one and only crisis, is not the behavior of a conservative.

Nor is supporting a mass murdering war criminal KGB thug. Trump Republicans were idolizing Putin long before Trump came into the picture.

Adam Kinzinger is my idea of a conservative Republican. He stood up for what is right, knowing it would cost him personally while the others around him who knew Trump is evil chose to buckle like the submissive cucks they are.

Liz Cheney is also a conservative. Her voting record was more conservative than the lickspittle they replaced her with, Elise Stefanik. Stefanik was a conservative who quickly did an about face and became one of the most submissive cucks in Congress.

The guiding light for Trump Republicans is power over principle, power over country. And I don't just mean our elected officials. I also mean everyone who supports Trump.

Nikki Haley has some serious flaws, but they are relatively minimal next to the other candidates.

I've been watching Haley ever since she was running for governor of South Carolina. That race is proof that the GOP devolved into bigotry, psychopathy, idiocy, and hypocrisy before Trump came along. The dumbing down of the GOP began during the Bush administration and the stupidity has accelerated since then, which is why I stopped voting on the federal level in 2006. And I am embarrassed it took me that long to have an awakening.

I was a Bill Buckely/Ronald Reagan conservative Republican my entire life until 2017. In 2017, I switched my voter registration to Independent.

I'm voting for Nikki Haley regardless if she is the nominee. If she is not the nominee, I will write her name in on my ballot, or I will just stay home on election day 2024.

When Nikki Haley was running for governor in 2010, she was way behind the pack. She didn't have a chance, but somehow she pulled it off.

She was helped by one of her primary contenders who went on live radio and said, "We already have a raghead in the White House (Obama), we don't need another raghead in the governor's mansion."

That level of ignorance (she's not a Muslim, she's a Protestant) and bigotry clinched it for her.

Nowadays, that kind of stupid hate no longer shocks the sensitivities of the voters. And for that, we can thank Donald Trump who has fostered ignorance and hatred to a whole new level.
“I'm Voting For Nikki Haley”

If she is the Republican nominee – which she won’t be – I’ll be voting against Haley; she’s just another big government conservative authoritarian hostile to citizens’ rights and an advocate of failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma, such as reckless, irresponsible tax cuts and deregulation.

And because she’s too much of a coward to stand up to Trump and state the fact that Trump is a treasonous insurrectionist, corrupt degenerate, enemy of democracy, and unfit to be president.

Sounds kinda like "Crap isn't a good source of electrolytes, so I wouldn't eat it" :eusa_eh:

Well thats nice, but you'll have to settle for HIM if he wins.
I wouldn’t know, crap seems to be your expertise. I’ll be good with my vote, you want Trump, then good on you.

Liar, you're a bidenbot, the whole board knows it.

Nikki Haley is the strongest on foreign policy. Far stronger than any other candidate. That is one of the chief reasons I am voting for her.

We live in dangerous times, and Haley is the most prepared.

Haley is also of Indian descent, and that will be worth a tremendous amount of goodwill with India, who we are going to need as a valuable ally as we confront China.

Haley also sees the realities on the ground, and the importance of NATO, and the importance of pushing Putin out of Ukraine. This is a critical time in world history and Haley is the one to do the right thing.
Lol India is in BRICS against us.

How is everything in Israel?

The street shitter is a cultural appropriating white western culture...id be a racist if I supported that dirty dot head ...
Cultural appropriation is especially cruel and genocidal around Halloween for some reason

Just ask any big fat white woman with vibrantly colored clown hair and a nose ring

Bullshit.

Not supporting Ukraine means yet another lesson for Russia - invade more, grab more lands. The west will weakly sit by and forget all the security promises they make.

Ok…so we’re not in a proxy war with Russia? All the money, equipment, and training we provide to the soldiers of Ukraine…that’s completely absolved us from any responsibility in the war between Russia and Ukraine?

When we provided ships and materiel to Britain to defend itself against Hitler, were we "supporting war directly"?

You are seriously gaslighted.

Was Germany out “biggest geopolitical adversary”? If so, then I’d say that we were probably fighting a proxy war there as well.

I think you all are misunderstanding me. I’m not saying that our support of Ukraine is wrong, I’m just saying that it’s our way of fighting a war against Russia, just indirectly.

Ok…so we’re not in a proxy war with Russia? All the money, equipment, and training we provide to the soldiers of Ukraine…that’s completely absolved us from any responsibility in the war between Russia and Ukraine?

What the hell do we need a war with Russia for?

We want a stable, peaceful, prosperous Russia and that’s never going to happen if they keep destabilizing the world with their land-grab invasions.

They invaded Ukraine, a young democracy that asks for our help for survival, to whom we pledged assistance against any aggression in exchange for them giving up their nuclear weapons.

America and EU failing to be on the right side of history, failing to stand with Ukraine, would mean more wars and volatility in the long term.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back