I'm Voting For Nikki Haley

Nikki committed to fixing entitlements, that's more than Biden and the dems did when they had the majority.
In fact, Biden is letting in millions more mouths to feed, so we already know this will not end well.
Which specific entitlement is she committed to fixing? Farm subsidies? Oil subsidies? Corporate tax loop holes and breaks? Defense industry subsidies? Or are you thinking something else?

Nikki can't fix a damned thing, if she doesn't have a path to actually vanquishing the Democrats are sending them to the cesspool of history.

Dummy, you clearly don’t understand how two populist party system works.

“Democrats” and “Republicans” are not going anywhere, even if how they conduct themselves, what they believe and policies they push will change over time.

Exactly what a war mongering piece of shit would say :thup:
Perhaps we're just naive? :dunno:

8c4puu.jpg

If she's on the ballot in November, then I'll vote for her. Or any Republican other than Trump.

YOu probably love many who love Trump.
All the people professionally , in the neighborhood , through shopping. public officers of medicine or the law --- statistically you must love many who support Trump. Study statistics
I actually don’t give Trump that much thought if you support him fine if you don’t fine. I personally don’t feel the need to spend the bulk of my time praising the man or ranting about him.

Which specific entitlement is she committed to fixing? Farm subsidies? Oil subsidies? Corporate tax loop holes and breaks? Defense industry subsidies? Or are you thinking something else?
The only "entitlements" I know of are Social Security and Medicare.
Those were paid for by the recipients and are OWED.

A conservative Republican used to be the smartest person in the room. And they still are.

Trump Republicans are not the slightest bit conservative. They don't even know what conservatism is.

Celebrating a serial adulterer who stole from the elderly and cancer kids, and molests and rapes women, and who doubled the federal deficit, and then completely bungled his one and only crisis, is not the behavior of a conservative.

Nor is supporting a mass murdering war criminal KGB thug. Trump Republicans were idolizing Putin long before Trump came into the picture.

Adam Kinzinger is my idea of a conservative Republican. He stood up for what is right, knowing it would cost him personally while the others around him who knew Trump is evil chose to buckle like the submissive cucks they are.

Liz Cheney is also a conservative. Her voting record was more conservative than the lickspittle they replaced her with, Elise Stefanik. Stefanik was a conservative who quickly did an about face and became one of the most submissive cucks in Congress.

The guiding light for Trump Republicans is power over principle, power over country. And I don't just mean our elected officials. I also mean everyone who supports Trump.

Nikki Haley has some serious flaws, but they are relatively minimal next to the other candidates.

I've been watching Haley ever since she was running for governor of South Carolina. That race is proof that the GOP devolved into bigotry, psychopathy, idiocy, and hypocrisy before Trump came along. The dumbing down of the GOP began during the Bush administration and the stupidity has accelerated since then, which is why I stopped voting on the federal level in 2006. And I am embarrassed it took me that long to have an awakening.

I was a Bill Buckely/Ronald Reagan conservative Republican my entire life until 2017. In 2017, I switched my voter registration to Independent.

I'm voting for Nikki Haley regardless if she is the nominee. If she is not the nominee, I will write her name in on my ballot, or I will just stay home on election day 2024.

When Nikki Haley was running for governor in 2010, she was way behind the pack. She didn't have a chance, but somehow she pulled it off.

She was helped by one of her primary contenders who went on live radio and said, "We already have a raghead in the White House (Obama), we don't need another raghead in the governor's mansion."

That level of ignorance (she's not a Muslim, she's a Protestant) and bigotry clinched it for her.

Nowadays, that kind of stupid hate no longer shocks the sensitivities of the voters. And for that, we can thank Donald Trump who has fostered ignorance and hatred to a whole new level.
So with that said it is easy to see you are A democrat

So.....drum roll please......your candidate to vote for in November is...______________________________?
(because the $34T Debt means we all owe $100,000 each, so there is no easy solution, no money means they can't do anything except watch the US and the US dollar tank)
8c4wr3.jpg

With the Debt at $34T and climbing, and interest on that Debt approaching $1T a year, we need a president that will cut costs with an ax, not a scalpel.
1. Send Welfare back to the states (saves $1.3T a year) for starters.
2. Cut the Dept of Education. (It was started in 1980 and it is a waste of money)
3. Hire a new "Grace Commission" to study the Federal government and cut waste, fraud, and abuse. They tried it before but the turf wars killed any changes, so we ended up with a bigger Federal government.

A conservative Republican used to be the smartest person in the room. And they still are.

Trump Republicans are not the slightest bit conservative. They don't even know what conservatism is.

Celebrating a serial adulterer who stole from the elderly and cancer kids, and molests and rapes women, and who doubled the federal deficit, and then completely bungled his one and only crisis, is not the behavior of a conservative.

Nor is supporting a mass murdering war criminal KGB thug. Trump Republicans were idolizing Putin long before Trump came into the picture.

Adam Kinzinger is my idea of a conservative Republican. He stood up for what is right, knowing it would cost him personally while the others around him who knew Trump is evil chose to buckle like the submissive cucks they are.

Liz Cheney is also a conservative. Her voting record was more conservative than the lickspittle they replaced her with, Elise Stefanik. Stefanik was a conservative who quickly did an about face and became one of the most submissive cucks in Congress.

The guiding light for Trump Republicans is power over principle, power over country. And I don't just mean our elected officials. I also mean everyone who supports Trump.

Nikki Haley has some serious flaws, but they are relatively minimal next to the other candidates.

I've been watching Haley ever since she was running for governor of South Carolina. That race is proof that the GOP devolved into bigotry, psychopathy, idiocy, and hypocrisy before Trump came along. The dumbing down of the GOP began during the Bush administration and the stupidity has accelerated since then, which is why I stopped voting on the federal level in 2006. And I am embarrassed it took me that long to have an awakening.

I was a Bill Buckely/Ronald Reagan conservative Republican my entire life until 2017. In 2017, I switched my voter registration to Independent.

I'm voting for Nikki Haley regardless if she is the nominee. If she is not the nominee, I will write her name in on my ballot, or I will just stay home on election day 2024.

When Nikki Haley was running for governor in 2010, she was way behind the pack. She didn't have a chance, but somehow she pulled it off.

She was helped by one of her primary contenders who went on live radio and said, "We already have a raghead in the White House (Obama), we don't need another raghead in the governor's mansion."

That level of ignorance (she's not a Muslim, she's a Protestant) and bigotry clinched it for her.

Nowadays, that kind of stupid hate no longer shocks the sensitivities of the voters. And for that, we can thank Donald Trump who has fostered ignorance and hatred to a whole new level.
Thank you. I wish all morons would throw their vote away like you.

I just watched a video of her lying like 20 times.
You liking a liar? I thought you were against that?
JK I knew you werent. :lol:
You were just being disingenuous.
Now go bomb some countries and pay for more death, FREAK.
so lying and spending bother you? LOL

Ill probably write in vermin supreme
LOL. I can't really disagree besides to say I don't track your criticism of the OP, because voting is ALWAYS about holding your nose and picking the least bad option. If you line up Analog Joe, Trump and Little Nikki, only the latter has any chance of getting a deficit reduction deal done.

I said I'd never vote gop again in a natl election after Dobbs, but that was .... immature, childish ... and facts haven't played out like I expected: I didn't expect the voters in red states to turn against the gop so strongly ... and the gop to use every anti-vote gimmick they'd come up with. And most women even in Miss are getting abortions, despite the gop's xian attempts to silence them. So unless the women want to vote for pro choice candidates to protect their least bad option ... I'm watching out for me and mine ... to the extent that's possible.

intheButtAgain shut the hell up you putrid little cum stain!
Go suck off another hobo, you brainless quiff.

When I want to hear or read one word from you, I’ll give you a command. Otherwise, your silence is the only thing from you worth hearing. 👍

Forum List

Back