I'm Wanting To Home School My Future Children More and More Every Day

Again, why does that matter when he was saying sexual stuff to what he believed to be a minor? I don't care if he was the school janitor he still should be locked up.
He may as well have been a garbage man or mail carrier. You are trying to tie two unrelated issues together. That's ignorant on YOUR part!

No, that would be you. His profession shouldn't make a bit of difference in the end. A pedophile is a pedophile and should never see the light of day again. End of story.
Yet your post centered on the fact that he was ELECTED to a school board. I'm sorry, but that is truth.

Yet your post centered on the fact that he was ELECTED to a school board. I'm sorry, but that is truth.

The truth is you're more focused on correcting his profession than the fact that he's a pedophile. How would you feel if this was your daughter he was speaking to? Then I don't think you would give a shit what his profession was and that you would still want to pound him into the ground and then lock his ass up.

The truth is you're more focused on correcting his profession than the fact that he's a pedophile. How would you feel if this was your daughter he was speaking to? Then I don't think you would give a shit what his profession was and that you would still want to pound him into the ground and then lock his ass up.
The fact is his profession is an ELECTED official. He is not an educator in any way shape of fashion. Your thread title is, "

I'm Wanting To Home School My Future Children More and More Every Day"​

Let's be honest. You are an education basher!

BTW, my daughter is a 28 year-old Army Captain. I don't think he'd be interested.

The fact is his profession is an ELECTED official. He is not an educator in any way shape of fashion. Your thread title is, "

I'm Wanting To Home School My Future Children More and More Every Day"​

Let's be honest. You are an education basher!

BTW, my daughter is a 28 year-old Army Captain. I don't think he'd be interested.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

THIS is the left for you...always trying to muddy the water..to take you off your point.

The scariest part is the Admiral is not from the left. Lefty or righty, what difference does it really make though in this situation? The creep mentioned in the OP likes children in that way and he worked around them. How fucked up is that!?

The scariest part is the Admiral is not from the left. Lefty or righty, what difference does it really make though in this situation? The creep mentioned in the OP likes children in that way and he worked around them. How fucked up is that!?

Far be it from me to defend this guy, but I never saw anything like you claim in the source you posted. He is a school board president which means he does NOT work around children. Did you read the part where he hasn't been charged and he has no record of arrest? What exactly would you charge him with? He only chatted with a supposed minor by text message.

My main dispute is with your reasoning in the thread title and OP. Home schooling would NOT solve this problem.

Let's just all remember...they are OUR CHILDREN, not the damn governments.
Are you familiar with the phrase, "in loco parentis"?

In loco parentis is a legal doctrine describing a relationship similar to that of a parent to a child. It refers to an individual who assumes parental status and responsibilities for another individual, usually a young person, without formally adopting that person.

Far be it from me to defend this guy, but I never saw anything like you claim in the source you posted. He is a school board president which means he does NOT work around children. Did you read the part where he hasn't been charged and he has no record of arrest? What exactly would you charge him with? He only chatted with a supposed minor by text message.

My main dispute is with your reasoning in the thread title and OP. Home schooling would NOT solve this problem.

Yes and that part was mentioned in my OP that I couldn't understand why he hadn't been charged, and he might or might not specifically be around kids, but he still was the school board president so it was still working for a school. I'm glad you finally understand the point and you're not defending this creep though.

tory said:
Are you familiar with the phrase, "in loco parentis

I'm familiar with it. But no teacher is going to take on that status with MY kids. ESPECIALLY this bunch filling the government run public schools today. Are you familiar with the fact that schools have no authority to give our children so much as an aspirin? But they can make them crazy with transcrap..and take them to an abortionist, they can seduce and sexually abuse our kids...and you want to let them act as parents while in school? well. i think NOT.

I'm familiar with it. But no teacher is going to take on that status with MY kids. ESPECIALLY this bunch filling the government run public schools today. Are you familiar with the fact that schools have no authority to give our children so much as an aspirin? But they can make them crazy with transcrap..and take them to an abortionist, they can seduce and sexually abuse our kids...and you want to let them act as parents while in school? well. i think NOT.

Not to mention the fact that the Bible is forbidden, but a drag queen reading to a bunch of kindergartners is perfectly acceptable. Then on top of that they teach kids don't do drugs, but apparently they don't practice what they preach, because how fucking drugged up do you have to be to think that makes sense?

Again, why does that matter when he was saying sexual stuff to what he believed to be a minor? I don't care if he was the school janitor he still should be locked up.

Of course he should be locked up, but to blame all schools while giving a free pass to churches with worse problems just highlights you hyper-partisan nature.

A pedophile is a pedophile and should never see the light of day again. End of story.

And nobody disagrees with this. But to blame the schools for it is the bullshit you are spouting.

Of course he should be locked up, but to blame all schools while giving a free pass to churches with worse problems just highlights you hyper-partisan nature.

I never gave them a free pass I just said it wasn't as bad of a problem. You just twisted my words around to make it seem like I did.

Forum List

Back