I'm Wanting To Home School My Future Children More and More Every Day

School boards do not work for the schools

Yes they do! They don't work for fastfood restaurants.
Yes, you said that someone raping a child was not as bad of a problem as a school that might teach CRT....and you do not see a problem with that view

I said that pedophiles weren't the ONLY problem they had and you know it so stop lying.

Yes and that part was mentioned in my OP that I couldn't understand why he hadn't been charged, and he might or might not specifically be around kids, but he still was the school board president so it was still working for a school. I'm glad you finally understand the point and you're not defending this creep though.
He was NOT working for a school! Can you get that through your head? You still failed to rectify your comment regarding your homeschooling your "future children".

I'm familiar with it. But no teacher is going to take on that status with MY kids. ESPECIALLY this bunch filling the government run public schools today. Are you familiar with the fact that schools have no authority to give our children so much as an aspirin? But they can make them crazy with transcrap..and take them to an abortionist, they can seduce and sexually abuse our kids...and you want to let them act as parents while in school? well. i think NOT.
Then your kids will never attend school and you will be serving jail time until they do. It's the law.

I said that pedophiles weren't the ONLY problem they had and you know it so stop lying.
You have a very ignorant concept of what school boards do. In 21 years of teaching, even my superintendent never visited my classroom except once!

I'll bet you couldn't pick your school board out a lineup!

Where did you say pedophiles weren't the only problem? What post number?

AdmiralTory said:
Then your kids will never attend school and you will be serving jail time until they do. It's the law.

I'm sure you'd like that to be so but it isn't.

No, they work for the voters that elected them, and the could work at a fast food restaurant or wherever they want since being a board member is normally not a paid position.

He was NOT working for a school!

I'm sick and tired of this shit.

He probably meant that he was going to be the teacher.

That made no sense whatsoever!

file.jpeg

Locked up for what? What crime did he commit? He had not done anything criminal yet.

So you're telling me that you don't think that talking sexually to a minor isn't against the law? That's really scary if you don't. Even though it wasn't a real minor (Thank God) it was his intent that mattered in the end.

Where did you say pedophiles weren't the only problem? What post number?

Post #21.

No, they work for the voters that elected them,

And it involves what goes on inside schools.

which is not the same as working for the schools.

Whatever, all I know is Admiral Rockwell Tory is currently getting exposed for supporting a pedophile because I want to make sure everybody on this board knows what this filthy piece of shit has said in the fact that he doesn't think that talking sexually to children is a crime and even if it was just the intent that the pedo wanted to do it.

Especially when they have perverts like this working for the school board and they don't wind up getting charged with anything. I'm not saying whether or not I live around here, but this still really pisses me off. :mad:

This is disgusting. I couldn't even make it through the article.

But for all the teacher bashing going on around here...this guy was a parent in the district elected to school board. Assoc. degree in business.

Not an educator.

Folks. Not all parents are saints either. For pity's sake look around at society

I'm Wanting To Home School My Future Children More and More Every Day
Even though you’re unqualified to do so.

Clearly future generations of conservatives is predicated on home ‘schooling,’ where ignorance is perpetuated and fear of diversity and inclusion maintained.

Even though you’re unqualified to do so.

Clearly future generations of conservatives is predicated on home ‘schooling,’ where ignorance is perpetuated and fear of diversity and inclusion maintained.

The majority of homeschooling parents seek outside sources when they are unqualified to meet their child's needs. 40 years ago these sources were thin on the ground. Now? Plentiful.

Homeschooling is a viable and increasingly popular option that the Left has only made MORE popular.

Please cite the law about talking sexually to a minor, which apparently he never did.

Look it up dickhead and he did he just wasn't charged for it for some strange reason beyond the realm of my understanding. Everybody here in this thread now knows your exact thoughts on this and you're defending a pedophile so you shove this up your ass!!! :fu:

Homeschool then if you want nobody is stopping you. I got one could care less what people do. Not my job to police the nation nor try to improve it.

This is disgusting. I couldn't even make it through the article.

Btw, this is the normal reaction that I had originally assumed would be full of in this thread, but of course when you assume you make an ass out of u and me. However, clearly I'm not the biggest ass in this thread.

Maybe the reason he wasn't charged is that the media favors sex with children and our law enforcement and judges are corrupt and also fine with it. The new American leftist standards.

The majority of homeschooling parents seek outside sources when they are unqualified to meet their child's needs. 40 years ago these sources were thin on the ground. Now? Plentiful.

Homeschooling is a viable and increasingly popular option that the Left has only made MORE popular.
What if those outside sources are pedos tho??

I think it is best that parents keep their children at home....period....

Pedos are everywhere and kids aren't safe.....

Unless of course, you live in areas where there are no gays, libs, etc...

Forum List

Back