Imagine If Kari Lake Wins Her Case, And A New Redo/New Election Is Demanded?, At Least In Person Voting Only. Mail In Ballots Double Checked.

This woud be great if the day comes when the voters can go back to the precincts and do it all over again! with plenty of moniters, not allowing duffle bags and vans from other planets to stop by and deliver votes at 1am in the morning! Can you just imagine how the left would react?
I'm really glad Kari Lake is fighting, regardless of the outcome. Nothing will change our fukked up Arizona election process unless the perpetrators get dragged out into the light. And the other thing is, she is young and will hold high office whether it's governor or in Congress.

It would be devastating for the whole lefty house of cards lies stacked on top of each other.
In person voting with proper ID on paper ballots with transparent hand counting would show the numbers they get in nearly every race is nothing but a fabrication they have conditioned the sheeple to just accept at face value.

Their whole narrative of vast support for Dems would crumble under the light of the truth once the nation realized they have been faking the numbers with RINO & Pravda help

I'm really glad Kari Lake is fighting, regardless of the outcome. Nothing will change our fukked up Arizona election process unless the perpetrators get dragged out into the light. And the other thing is, she is young and will hold high office whether it's governor or in Congress.
What happened in Arizona is sort of what happened in Penn, 2020. making sure the dems had enough votes to win,,,,even though Trump was ahead by, what was it? over 700,000 votes? then they closed up around 11? 12?,,,called it a nite? hmm

Fortunately in Maricopa County we don't have precincts and can vote at election centers throughout the county. I believe the Republicans in charge of the election here ran things fairly. On Monday (12/19) I expect Hobbs and the county to come to court armed with audited figures and detailed processes which will easily outmatch Lake's hearsay.

Fortunately in Maricopa County we don't have precincts and can vote at election centers throughout the county. I believe the Republicans in charge of the election here ran things fairly. On Monday (12/19) I expect Hobbs and the county to come to court armed with audited figures and detailed processes which will easily outmatch Lake's hearsay.
hobbs can't be trusted

This woud be great if the day comes when the voters can go back to the precincts and do it all over again! with plenty of moniters, not allowing duffle bags and vans from other planets to stop by and deliver votes at 1am in the morning! Can you just imagine how the left would react?

And if unicorns delivered me $1,000,000,000 that would be great!

LOL

How can the democrats prove no electioneering occurred with mail-ins? Impossible.

And if unicorns delivered me $1,000,000,000 that would be great!

LOL
These people are deluded. They are totally detached from reality. "Oh, BOY!!!
JsmwJzO.gif
Maybe we'll get a do-over!!" :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back