Imagine if Trump had signed 40 or 50 EO's in his first 2 or 3 weeks in office.

Why do you think UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. Not to mention a great economy. All because Trump wrote those business helping EO's which Biden has now undone.

Nope, because like his fortune, what he inherited from Obama was the longest sustained economic growth in American history.

Nope. Obama left him a fair hand. Trump is the one who accomplished what transpired during his term.

Guess you forgot, or you are a foreigner and weren't here for UE extended time after time. No jobs and thousands on food stamps.

That's what happened in Obamas first term and lots of his second term. Hell he was so busy hanging Obamacare around the necks of the American tax payer he completely ignored the economy and jobs.

Nope, because like his fortune, what he inherited from Obama was the longest sustained economic growth in American history.
Nope. Obama left him a fair hand. Trump is the one who accomplished what transpired during his term.

Guess you forgot, or you are a foreigner and weren't here for UE extended time after time. No jobs and thousands on food stamps.
Actually they looked at Obama's last 18 months, and they were a mirror image to Trumps first 18 months. Trumps 3rd year 2019 was an economic slump.

How was the US economy in 2019?
The U.S. economy grew 2.3 percent in 2019, a solid pace that was boosted by strong consumer and government spending but fell short of President Trump's promise to deliver at least 3 percent growth.Jan 30, 2020

The media coverage would be non stop about "this is how dictators assume control"
This board would have thread after thread calling him a wannabe king.
But you know, it's Biden, so mum is the word.

Can you show where that breaks any law or that Trump didn’t use the same power?

Biden has a lot of work to do in undoing the damage of Trump
This is just the start

He's well on the way to undo every good thing Trump did. What he doing isn't going to help America or Americans. His list of EO's is a doozy. Get ready for the Second Great Depression.

Joe Biden

Making America GREAT Again

The media coverage would be non stop about "this is how dictators assume control"

This is just the start

He's well on the way to undo every good thing Trump did. What he doing isn't going to help America or Americans. His list of EO's is a doozy. Get ready for the Second Great Depression.
Trump is the WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY

Undoing his legacy is just a start
TRUMP IS the BEST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY
Undoing his legacy will be a challenge
demonRATS> LIE< CHEAT< and STEAL
for thats all they know

I LOVE the smell of EOs in the morning

Smells like VICTORY!

LMAO Not victory for America. Certainly not for the tax payers of America. You voted for his stupid ass thinking he was the second coming.

Well he isn't and you will find that out and it won't take long. Once his EO's all kick in. Enjoy cause no one else will.
Not for the taxpayers?

I’m looking at $2800 shortly
Thanks Joe Biden

Trumpybear had no experience and didn't listen to those who did. His first EO's were poorly written and were immediately challenged in court. I'm sure Biden preplanned most all of the EO's he has signed.. I would have been shocked if Trumpybear had preplanned anything along the lines of governing.

Trumpybear had no experience and didn't listen to those who did. His first EO's were poorly written and were immediately challenged in court. I'm sure Biden preplanned most all of the EO's he has signed.. I would have been shocked if Trumpybear had preplanned anything along the lines of governing.
Yep. Trump's EOs were generally not designed to accomplish anything. They were designed to garner a moment of applause form the base. Trump was surrounded by political operatives with no experience or interest in governance. And it shows in the product of their work.

This is just the start

Joe Biden

You can always hope but I doubt it will come to pass. Guess you haven't seen his vaunted EO's. I have. None of them are good for America or American tax payers.

You voted for his stupid ass and it won't take long for you to realize you made one big mistake.

This is just the start

Trump didn't do ANY good things. NOTHING. Even the stuff he claimed was good, like the tax cuts, were the worst thing he could have done at the time, and you're paying for them now.

This is just the start

Joe Biden

You can always hope but I doubt it will come to pass. Guess you haven't seen his vaunted EO's. I have. None of them are good for America or American tax payers.

You voted for his stupid ass and it won't take long for you to realize you made one big mistake.

Please quote one Executive Order that you think will be economially damaging to the USA. I doubt you've read any of them because you're too intellectually lazy to do so.

This is just the start

for thats all they know

Smells like VICTORY!

LMAO Not victory for America. Certainly not for the tax payers of America. You voted for his stupid ass thinking he was the second coming.

Well he isn't and you will find that out and it won't take long. Once his EO's all kick in. Enjoy cause no one else will.
Not for the taxpayers?

Thanks Joe Biden

He just added. 1.9 trillion to the debt. Of course Americans will take the money. Its theirs after all. I always like getting my money back from Uncle Sam.

This is just the start

Joe Biden

Please quote one Executive Order that you think will be economially damaging to the USA. I doubt you've read any of them because you're too intellectually lazy to do so.

Look it up yourself you lazy cow. Google it.

50 EOs in just three weeks

And they said Biden was too feeble to be President.
Just a start

This is just the start

for thats all they know

Smells like VICTORY!

Not for the taxpayers?

Thanks Joe Biden

He just added. 1.9 trillion to the debt. Of course Americans will take the money. Its theirs after all. I always like getting my money back from Uncle Sam.

Trump ran $3 trillion deficits
Show where you complained

This is just the start

for thats all they know

Smells like VICTORY!

Not for the taxpayers?

Thanks Joe Biden

What do you care?

Well you seem to think Biden is the anointed one who would never, ever add to the debt or the deficit. Guess you are wrong.

This is just the start

Joe Biden

Show me some

This is just the start

for thats all they know

Smells like VICTORY!

Not for the taxpayers?

Thanks Joe Biden

What do you care?

Well you seem to think Biden is the anointed one who would never, ever add to the debt or the deficit. Guess you are wrong.
81 million Americans anointed him
Most in history

Biden is no wannabe dictator, so don't compare him to Trump. And it depends on what all these EOs referred to. Reversing Trump's nonsense is a good move.

This is just the start

Joe Biden

Show me some

Google them yourself. They are all there.

This is just the start

for thats all they know

Smells like VICTORY!

Not for the taxpayers?

Thanks Joe Biden

What do you care?

81 million Americans anointed him
Most in history

Nah. The biggest stolen election in this countries history. Trump has 75 million supporters. I doubt Biden has a quarter of that.

What Trump should have done was fire everyone in DC that he could...he should have been wise to the fact that he was surrounded by his enemy from Sessions to Wray and Barr....
Next time he will be wiser....

Forum List

Back