Imagine losing your job for indiscretions from your youth 20 30 or 40 years later....

Everything you see in those pictures of me back then were the result of a drinking game, period.
This morning I mentioned to my wife that what wierd's me out isn't so much he flipped and now says "I'm not in the pic, but I did dress like Michael Jackson back in the 80s."

I said, "did that somehow seem like a good idea at the time."

Wife says, "Lot's of guys dressed as Diana Ross and the Supremes"

I'm thinking OOOOKAY.

Hmmm as a child I was rewarded with sugary treats for dressing up like Mexican Bandits on Halloween too! But that might have been the 60's.

Guess I'll never be able to run for office.

Wait, no pictures so ...... nevermind.
As a 30something, I went to a costume party as a flasher (wearing walking shorts under my rain coat and black wingtips).

Seriously, what I don't get is why a simple apology in Franken's case, and even if this guy was to offer one, is not enough to save a career. When we see Trump, Steve King, Kemp .....

I understand Trumpofiles have double standards. And I know there are republicans here in Mississippi who are embarrassed Cindy Hyde Smith's pattern of social media wasn't uncovered long before she went national, but WE'RE STUCK WITH HER. But why do the Dems eat their own, even when their sins are more of stupidity and they have no evil intent for sexism or racism
I won't apologize for anything I did as a kid or young man. never. It was who I was. if someone feels so bad about what they did that they feel the need to apologize for it, well that makes them weak. We don't need weak people in government, we need strong. Trump strong, said fk you all, when caught on tape, he won. hello whiners of the world, unite and say you're saw-ee.

This seems to be the hill we have decided to do battle on and it just boggles my mind. All these "offensive" pictures or statements or whatever resurfacing decades later and essentially the outrage machine goes into overdrive to end careers.
We are dooming entire generations to failure now in this instant information age.
We let criminals out of prison and they rejoin society but if you were involved in a practical joke or some other poor decision nonsense (non criminal to boot) you are finished.

This disease of PC Run Amuck is infecting every aspect of our lives now. From something as simple as exercising in a gym while wearing a Trump 2016 shirt (yes a gym here told a patron to remove the shirt or leave) to our movies and music (not rap of course, that is protected). Even walking in public is now offensive if you wear the wrong political partys clothing.
When Leave it to Beaver is considered offensive you know the situation has gone full retard.

We are destroying the social fabric of our nation with this nonsense. A sense of public decency is secondary to your right to walk in public with a pussy on your head.

Especially when leftist hero Senator Robert "Sheets" Byrd wore a Klan rag deliberately as a full fledged member. Now you wore one on halloween 30 years ago and you may as well shoot yourself?

Kinda fucked up.

---- and there it is already. I didn't guess it would take only seven minutes.

See post 33.

Here in Lee's Summit we have a school superintendent who is under fire right now because a photo of him surfaced with him holding a beer I think and giving the camera the bird. It's an old photo from a tailgate party.

This is how incredibly stupid this shit has gone.
I agree with you, but I am enjoying watching the show

I think it is likely that Northam got "suicided" because the abortion deal was creating too many problems

it's even better now that Justin Fairfax is in the #metoo crosshairs; looks like THAT story may wind up being even more problematic

while I do think it is a shame that we gave come to this; I have to admit I am enjoying watching ole Coonman squirm; especially after what a race pimp he was in the VA election

If this were a republican, we'd already be seeing protests and riots

the double standard is disgusting

Who is this "Coonman" then?

This seems to be the hill we have decided to do battle on and it just boggles my mind. All these "offensive" pictures or statements or whatever resurfacing decades later and essentially the outrage machine goes into overdrive to end careers.
We are dooming entire generations to failure now in this instant information age.
We let criminals out of prison and they rejoin society but if you were involved in a practical joke or some other poor decision nonsense (non criminal to boot) you are finished.

This disease of PC Run Amuck is infecting every aspect of our lives now. From something as simple as exercising in a gym while wearing a Trump 2016 shirt (yes a gym here told a patron to remove the shirt or leave) to our movies and music (not rap of course, that is protected). Even walking in public is now offensive if you wear the wrong political partys clothing.
When Leave it to Beaver is considered offensive you know the situation has gone full retard.

We are destroying the social fabric of our nation with this nonsense. A sense of public decency is secondary to your right to walk in public with a pussy on your head.

Especially when leftist hero Senator Robert "Sheets" Byrd wore a Klan rag deliberately as a full fledged member. Now you wore one on halloween 30 years ago and you may as well shoot yourself?

Kinda fucked up.

kinda identifies the left.

Who is this "Coonman" then?

Ralphie "Coonman" Northam, Guv-nah of Virginny

DyWWPQgXQAIgy6b

Kinda fucked up.

---- and there it is already. I didn't guess it would take only seven minutes.

See post 33.
there's what? facts? hmmmm not sure what your complaining about. No one cared what Byrd was, now did they?

Everything you see in those pictures of me back then were the result of a drinking game, period.
This morning I mentioned to my wife that what wierd's me out isn't so much he flipped and now says "I'm not in the pic, but I did dress like Michael Jackson back in the 80s."

I'm thinking OOOOKAY.

Hmmm as a child I was rewarded with sugary treats for dressing up like Mexican Bandits on Halloween too! But that might have been the 60's.

As a 30something, I went to a costume party as a flasher (wearing walking shorts under my rain coat and black wingtips).

Seriously, what I don't get is why a simple apology in Franken's case, and even if this guy was to offer one, is not enough to save a career. When we see Trump, Steve King, Kemp .....

I understand Trumpofiles have double standards. And I know there are republicans here in Mississippi who are embarrassed Cindy Hyde Smith's pattern of social media wasn't uncovered long before she went national, but WE'RE STUCK WITH HER. But why do the Dems eat their own, even when their sins are more of stupidity and they have no evil intent for sexism or racism

Good questions.

Keep in mind also that if you were drinking a beer 20-30 years ago, you were walking around raping everything in sight.

I'm thinking OOOOKAY.

Good questions.
Why did a simple apology not save Rosie O'Donnell? Same standards need to apply

When the Democrats want to destroy someone there is nothing in their past, no matter how far back, that is off-limits. If you drank a beer back in high school, they claim it means you are a criminal (under-aged drinking) and makes you an alcoholic today.

If you are a Conservative, just the mere fact that someone ACCUSES you of something back in your youth makes you automatically 'guilty until proven innocent', but if you are a Democrat, like 'Spartacus', you can admit to sexually assaulting a girl in your youth and walk away smelling like a rose. :p

It's all part of the Democrats' favorite tactic - 'The politics of personal destruction'.

So make sure you teach your kids to always leave the house / go somewhere with a buddy, and always keep a notepad on them so they can annotate where they were every hour of every day - just in case they have to produce that later before Congress in some committee hearing.

:p
Except Northam and Franken are Dems being attacked by other Dems.

I'm thinking OOOOKAY.

Good questions.
Did you mean Roseann Barr?

I'm thinking OOOOKAY.

Good questions.

Why did it save David Vitter?

I'm thinking OOOOKAY.

Good questions.
yes

I deserve any crap I get on this :banghead:

I'm thinking OOOOKAY.

Good questions.

Another good question.

Good questions.
yes

Funny I knew who you meant, I just glossed right over it too. I'm a fucking moroonie.

Good questions.
yes

Funny I knew who you meant, I just glossed right over it too. I'm a fucking moroonie.
Who are these Rose persons? (-:

That's just where we are now.

The tribes are absolutely desperate to leverage anything they can, no matter how shameless or hypocritical or ridiculous they have to be.

Hate to be the one to break this but that's not new. If the old server were still online I have no doubt you could trace this back to the first day this site was online. And way before.

Good questions.
yes

Who are these Rose persons? (-:

Like Gingers.....only more evil.

Forum List

Back