Imagine what the United States economy would be like TODAY! IF... we had IGNORED THE LEFT!

I love it when delusional Republicans start these kinds of posts. Remember, GOP governors go to Blue States looking for skilled liberals to come to Red States and work because Republicans are simply too stupid to learn anything complicated.

Oregon's economy sucks.

California's economy sucks.

Texas is booming.

Red States are looking for workers because they have jobs !!!

Don't get that economics "thing" do you ?
Red states are looking for workers because they're generally armpits where nobody wants live.

That must be why Texas is booming...and places like New York, Kalifornia, and Massachusetts are imploding.
Look at how Texas is #1 dipshit:

Texas ranks:

More workers die here (Texas) than in any other state. On average, a Texas worker is 12 percent more likely to be killed on the job than someone doing the same job elsewhere, according to a Dallas Morning News analysis of federal data.
Death on the job Dallas Morning News

Which is fucking sad since Texas has the greatest number of uninsured:

The Uninsured in Texas

This might help Texas since they are #50 in workers without High School Diplomas:
What Careers Are Available With No High School Diploma Chron.com

Check out qualifications for jobs in Texas:

7 Oil Field Jobs Companies Are Desperate To Fill

Check out this job:
3. Floorhand/Leasehand/Roustabout

Why It's In Demand: The more wells you have running, the more crewmen you need. The name changes depending on the company, but these lower-level hands have to do it all. Brian Aylor, a lease operator, says he calls in the roustabout crew when he can't fix something on the well himself.

What It Pays: $54,000 (according to the Drilling Oil and Natural Gas Wells Salary Survey).

Why It's A Tough Gig: The roustabout does a lot of the essential things on the rig sites that require less technical know-how. "It's going to be manual labor. It's going to be hard work," says Aylor. "Running a shovel, swinging a hammer ... building on locations, maintenance on equipment out in the fields."

"You've got to be a hands-on type of person, and not be afraid to get dirty, and not be afraid to lift heavy things and be around dangerous machinery," says Benham.

Qualifications: A roughneck needs a high school diploma or equivalent, and to be able to lift 150 pounds with the aid of another person, and stand for 12 hours wearing steel-toed boots.

--------------------------------------------------------

See? even for that dangerous and tiresome job which I'm sure is highly contested, you need a high school diploma. And what is the career length for something this strenuous?

Texas is Number One State for Mercury Pollution Houston We ve Got a Problem - Houston Parenting Teens Examiner.com

Number 1 in Air Pollution from Nitrogen Dioxide

Number 1 in Air Pollution from Sulfur Dioxide

We re No. 1 again Texas has nation s most uninsured people - Austin Business Journal
Texas continues to lead the nation in having the most number of people lacking health insurance — including the highest rate of uninsured children.

Texas also has the highest rate of adults — some 55 percent — earning less than 138 percent of the federal poverty threshold who lack insurance.

------------------------------

It blows my mind that USMB Republicans look at failure and see great success. When I look at shit, I see shit. When they look at shit, they see success. I don't get it.

Today, we would have THRIVING Textile, Steel, Electronics and Auto-manufacturing industries, where tens of millions of good, highly skilled people would be making excellent wages... providing high quality products, which would be sold throughout the world. Teenagers would be working in low-skilled service jobs, making the wage which reflects minimum skills and everyone would understand that THAT IS HOW CHILDREN ACQUIRE MARKETABLE SKILLS... .

Black families would be thriving with a majority of such having two parents of the distinct gender... and US Medical Care would be cheap and plentiful and the envy of the species.

But no... Instead we sought to normalize abnormal, perverse reasoning and those industries are GONE!

We don't have to imagine... We've already been there...

greatdepression.gif

I love it when delusional Republicans start these kinds of posts. Remember, GOP governors go to Blue States looking for skilled liberals to come to Red States and work because Republicans are simply too stupid to learn anything complicated.

Oregon's economy sucks.

Texas is booming.

Red states are looking for workers because they're generally armpits where nobody wants live.

That must be why Texas is booming...and places like New York, Kalifornia, and Massachusetts are imploding.

Texas has increased fracking has more to do with it than anything else.

Link please.
Fracking in South Texas Generates 61 Billion Annually in Economic Activity - The Objective Standard

The cost to the environment has been hit and it has only been temporary...). Texas boom was led by energy boom...

Dear Texas Enjoy The Oil Boom. Just Don t Blow It This Time. - Forbes

Truth is Liberal states perform the best over time... They are richer and continue to be richer... Texas's boom will be blown like the Arabs are doing with there oil too... Just look at the figures above...

Your blanket reasoning...."But no... Instead we sought to normalize abnormal, perverse reasoning and those industries are GONE!"
Is not a valid point. Give us some valid reasons as to why you think this country would have taken a different path if...!

Today, we would have THRIVING Textile, Steel, Electronics and Auto-manufacturing industries, where tens of millions of good, highly skilled people would be making excellent wages... providing high quality products, which would be sold throughout the world. Teenagers would be working in low-skilled service jobs, making the wage which reflects minimum skills and everyone would understand that THAT IS HOW CHILDREN ACQUIRE MARKETABLE SKILLS... .

Black families would be thriving with a majority of such having two parents of the distinct gender... and US Medical Care would be cheap and plentiful and the envy of the species.

But no... Instead we sought to normalize abnormal, perverse reasoning and those industries are GONE!

How does this equate to "someone"(group) you claim, destroying the US dollar.

Are you saying we would be competitive with near-slave labor in Asia for manufacturing?

That's wishful thinking to the extreme.

So... Well let me ask ya this: If the US Dollar were worth today, what the US Dollar was worth in 1950, prior to the Left's drive to destroy the US... . What do you suppose a person making $5/hour, who worked 60/week could buy with that?

Go ahead take a stab at it?

WHAO! WAIT!

Let me help ya our here:

American Cheese 45 cents per pound New Hampshire New Hampshire 1950
Apples 39 cents for 2 pounds Florida 1952
Bananas 27 cents for 2 pounds Ohio 1957
Box of Chocolates $1.86 for 1lb Florida 1955
Cabbage 6 cents per pound New Hampshire 1950
Campbells Tomato Soup 10 cents Ohio 1957
Carnation Milk Can 14 cents Ohio 1957
Chickens 43 cents per pound New Hampshire 1950
Chuck Roast 59 cents per pound Florida 1952
Coffee 37 cents 1 pound Florida 1952
Cream Corn 3 cans for 38 cents California 1959
Eggs 79 cents for a dozen New Jersey 1956
Family Style Loaf of bread 12 cents Florida 1952
Frozen Chicken Pie 19 cents Ohio 1957
Frozen green Beans 24 cents per 1/2 pound New Hampshire 1950
Gerbers Baby Foods 10 cents California 1959
Grape Jelly 19 cents Ohio 1957
grapefruit 25 cents for 6 Florida 1952
Hamburger meat 89 cents for 3 pounds Ohio 1957
Heinz Cream of Tomato 25 cents for 2 cans Tennessee 1952
Hunts Fruit Cocktail 23 cents per can Ohio 1957
Hunts Tomato Juice 15 cents California 1959
Jiffy Cake Mix 10 cents Ohio 1957
Juicy Oranges 69 cents for 2 dozen New Hampshire 1950
Kelloggs Shreaded Wheat 18 cents Ohio 1957
Kraft Cheese Slices 29 cents pk New Hampshire 1950
Potatoes 10 lb bag 35 cents Kansas 1953
Porterhouse Steak 95 cents lb Maine 1950 (I bought Porterhouse Steaks yesterday, Prime 1.5" Cuts, $17/lb... YESTERDAY!)
Lamb Chops 49 Cents per pound New Hampshire 1950

Ok... GO!

Ignored the left? Well that would mean no unions, child labor, no environmental controls, no worker safety rules, no worker's comp, no unemployment insurance, no minimum wage. No 40 hour work week. No vacations. No sick time. No maternity leave. No benefits. Sounds like a real paradise.

You load 16 tons and what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt.
St. Peter don't call me, cause I can't go.
I owe my soul to the company store.

Oregon's economy sucks.

Texas is booming.

Look at how Texas is #1 dipshit:

Texas ranks:

More workers die here (Texas) than in any other state. On average, a Texas worker is 12 percent more likely to be killed on the job than someone doing the same job elsewhere, according to a Dallas Morning News analysis of federal data.
Death on the job Dallas Morning News

Which is fucking sad since Texas has the greatest number of uninsured:

The Uninsured in Texas

This might help Texas since they are #50 in workers without High School Diplomas:
What Careers Are Available With No High School Diploma Chron.com

Check out qualifications for jobs in Texas:

7 Oil Field Jobs Companies Are Desperate To Fill

Check out this job:
3. Floorhand/Leasehand/Roustabout

Why It's In Demand: The more wells you have running, the more crewmen you need. The name changes depending on the company, but these lower-level hands have to do it all. Brian Aylor, a lease operator, says he calls in the roustabout crew when he can't fix something on the well himself.

What It Pays: $54,000 (according to the Drilling Oil and Natural Gas Wells Salary Survey).

Why It's A Tough Gig: The roustabout does a lot of the essential things on the rig sites that require less technical know-how. "It's going to be manual labor. It's going to be hard work," says Aylor. "Running a shovel, swinging a hammer ... building on locations, maintenance on equipment out in the fields."

"You've got to be a hands-on type of person, and not be afraid to get dirty, and not be afraid to lift heavy things and be around dangerous machinery," says Benham.

Qualifications: A roughneck needs a high school diploma or equivalent, and to be able to lift 150 pounds with the aid of another person, and stand for 12 hours wearing steel-toed boots.

--------------------------------------------------------

See? even for that dangerous and tiresome job which I'm sure is highly contested, you need a high school diploma. And what is the career length for something this strenuous?

Texas is Number One State for Mercury Pollution Houston We ve Got a Problem - Houston Parenting Teens Examiner.com

Number 1 in Air Pollution from Nitrogen Dioxide

Number 1 in Air Pollution from Sulfur Dioxide
We re No. 1 again Texas has nation s most uninsured people - Austin Business Journal
Texas continues to lead the nation in having the most number of people lacking health insurance — including the highest rate of uninsured children.

Texas also has the highest rate of adults — some 55 percent — earning less than 138 percent of the federal poverty threshold who lack insurance.

------------------------------

It blows my mind that USMB Republicans look at failure and see great success. When I look at shit, I see shit. When they look at shit, they see success. I don't get it.

It blows my mind that morons like RStupid can look at anything in an objective way.

What's really funny is that we don't get any links.

You've heard the term lies, damn lies, then statistics.....let's see what you've got.

The fairy tales (and I use that word literally) you've told in the past don't give me confidence that we are going to get anything useful.

Oregon's economy sucks.

Texas is booming.

Link please.
Fracking in South Texas Generates 61 Billion Annually in Economic Activity - The Objective Standard

The cost to the environment has been hit and it has only been temporary...). Texas boom was led by energy boom...

Dear Texas Enjoy The Oil Boom. Just Don t Blow It This Time. - Forbes

Truth is Liberal states perform the best over time... They are richer and continue to be richer... Texas's boom will be blown like the Arabs are doing with there oil too... Just look at the figures above...

Toyota Texas plant - for making Tundra pickups

My brother watched this happen right in his back yard. He said San Antonio won the plant hands down for a number of reasons....

What figures are those ?

Are you saying we would be competitive with near-slave labor in Asia for manufacturing?

Thing is...
...when our capitalist class (who owns our politicians) partnered with Communist China for its cheap labor, the result was that a whole generation of middle class Americans would require ever larger amounts of credit (debt) to replace their wages. This kind of credit-based system works for a little while, but eventually too many consumers become too indebted to consume at the needed levels to drive economic growth.

When this happens, you need more talk radio - more propaganda - to convince the poor consumer that it's gubmint's fault (rather than the wealthy puppet masters who own government).

Reagan promised that if we lifted the chains from business, they would give us good American jobs. Who knew the joke would be on us? Who knew they would partner with freedom hating nations in order to get oppressed sweatshop labor.

Point is: Nike investors make more money when their sneaks are made in sweatshops by workers who live beneath brutal dictators and make less than $5/day. If you want to know where the American Dream went, than look at the criminally bloated portfolios of those who profited by shifting global production to freedom hating nations. (and you thought the Republican Party cared about freedom? Their biggest donors are the very corporations who have made insane profits by partnering with despots for ultra cheap labor. It's a sad game, and the punchline is delivered at the expense of those people who are strategically distracted by the culture war).

Do you think Fox News ever mentions the partnership between Walmart and their primary manufacturer, China, a freedom hating nation if ever there was one? Of course not. Fox News would never attack one of the largest contributors to the Republican Party.
Well said. I think it's strange that the most rabid Fox viewers seem to be the people who are marginally educated and will be the first to lose their jobs to China. Maybe the anger towards the government and the hope that that anger will produce some change in their favor is all they have left.

I'm sure you have a PhD. Just not sure what it would stand for.

But, obviously, they forgot to teach how to support your accusations with any kind of facts.

Can you please show us the study that links Fox viewership to education.

I'd be grateful.

And you would not look so utterly stupid.

Oregon's economy sucks.

Texas is booming.

Link please.

You could just google:
First Texas started quite low.
So the 3000 page boondoggle that is obamacare,
Another stupid :asshole: mindlessly parroting the 3,000 page GOP scripted lie programmed into him by hate radio. The ACA is 906 pages :asshole:
It became unintelligible after the first 100 pages. The Democrat assholes that voted for it even admit they didn't read it, so your point is moot.

Sorry if you can't read it but it is a document that covers 20% GDP of the country. 1 in every 5 dollars spent... Probably best that is written to lock out loopholes and ambiguity rather than be written in one syllable words so idiots like you can understand it.

I know that ACA law might have made you uncomfortable in that it it exposed your mental weakness (this was there before the law was written) but hey they are the compromises you make when you lock down lawyers to find gaps...

Why would I google something that you asserted ?

Thing is...
...when our capitalist class (who owns our politicians) partnered with Communist China for its cheap labor, the result was that a whole generation of middle class Americans would require ever larger amounts of credit (debt) to replace their wages. This kind of credit-based system works for a little while, but eventually too many consumers become too indebted to consume at the needed levels to drive economic growth.

When this happens, you need more talk radio - more propaganda - to convince the poor consumer that it's gubmint's fault (rather than the wealthy puppet masters who own government).

Reagan promised that if we lifted the chains from business, they would give us good American jobs. Who knew the joke would be on us? Who knew they would partner with freedom hating nations in order to get oppressed sweatshop labor.

Point is: Nike investors make more money when their sneaks are made in sweatshops by workers who live beneath brutal dictators and make less than $5/day. If you want to know where the American Dream went, than look at the criminally bloated portfolios of those who profited by shifting global production to freedom hating nations. (and you thought the Republican Party cared about freedom? Their biggest donors are the very corporations who have made insane profits by partnering with despots for ultra cheap labor. It's a sad game, and the punchline is delivered at the expense of those people who are strategically distracted by the culture war).

Do you think Fox News ever mentions the partnership between Walmart and their primary manufacturer, China, a freedom hating nation if ever there was one? Of course not. Fox News would never attack one of the largest contributors to the Republican Party.
Well said. I think it's strange that the most rabid Fox viewers seem to be the people who are marginally educated and will be the first to lose their jobs to China. Maybe the anger towards the government and the hope that that anger will produce some change in their favor is all they have left.

But, obviously, they forgot to teach how to support your accusations with any kind of facts.

I'd be grateful.

Pew Research findings. Read 'em and weep.

9-27-12-42.png

Thing is...

I'd be grateful.

Now aren't you grateful...

Survey NPR 8217 s listeners best-informed Fox viewers worst-informed Poynter.

Link please.

You could just google:
Another stupid :asshole: mindlessly parroting the 3,000 page GOP scripted lie programmed into him by hate radio. The ACA is 906 pages :asshole:
It became unintelligible after the first 100 pages. The Democrat assholes that voted for it even admit they didn't read it, so your point is moot.

Sorry if you can't read it but it is a document that covers 20% GDP of the country. 1 in every 5 dollars spent... Probably best that is written to lock out loopholes and ambiguity rather than be written in one syllable words so idiots like you can understand it.

I know that ACA law might have made you uncomfortable in that it it exposed your mental weakness (this was there before the law was written) but hey they are the compromises you make when you lock down lawyers to find gaps...

So Listening we have using evidence proven everything you have said in the last few pages as wrong...

Your theory on the world has been completely disproven

Thing is...

I'd be grateful.

My apologies in advance, but your link means nothing with respect to Joeblow's post.

He talks about about them being marginally educated and the first to lose their jobs. I am not a Fox News Person (except on occasion...but I also suffer through the Rachael Maddow Comedy Hour...and Ed Shults (is he still on the air) is very educational....:meow: ....but I digress.

Your post has to do with viewers being able to answer questions on international news. I don't see the connection to being employable. Or did I miss another link ?

BTW: The article is no more complementary to MSNBC than it is to Fox.

Thing is...

I'd be grateful.

Pew Research findings. Read 'em and weep.

9-27-12-42.png

Thank you Joe...but is this the entire population ? What if this were just 5% of the population and the rest don't read anything at all. I don't see that addressed anywhere here. Your asseration is that Fox News watchers will be the first to lose their jobs. First, relative to who ?

This does nothing for that assertion.

Link please.

You could just google:

So Listening we have using evidence proven everything you have said in the last few pages as wrong...

Your theory on the world has been completely disproven

Actually, just the opposite.

You've shown that you make assertions you won't or can't back up all the while making derisive claims about others that actually describe you.

When you can pull together an argument that supports your claims without having to be coached in the gaps....maybe I'll think you actually have an education yourself.

Thing is...

I'd be grateful.

My apologies in advance, but your link means nothing with respect to Joeblow's post.

He talks about about them being marginally educated and the first to lose their jobs. I am not a Fox News Person (except on occasion...but I also suffer through the Rachael Maddow Comedy Hour...and Ed Shults (is he still on the air) is very educational....:meow: ....but I digress.

Your post has to do with viewers being able to answer questions on international news. I don't see the connection to being employable. Or did I miss another link ?

That is probably where you work and interact. I work in an industry where actually knowing about the real world is considered an asset.
But hey I make just short of $250k a year in IT.

Thing is...

I'd be grateful.

That is probably where you work and interact. I work in an industry where actually knowing about the real world is considered an asset.
But hey I make just short of $250k a year in IT.

I am sorry...but some of your response got left out ? Did you address my points ?

As to your salary....I am always impressed when people on the internet tell us how much they make. Did you know One-Percenter makes 25 Million a year ? :bs1::bs1::bs1:

Forum List

Back