immigrants of which countries would you welcome?

from these countries ….. welcome!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OTHER… NONE.

Until we have done a proper census and can account for every single individual in this country and how they got here, we should not allow a single new person in. US Citizens outside the US should lose their citizenship. Dual citizens should be forced to choose one.

Once the accounting is done all non-citizens should be expelled from the country. THEN we can consider a process to allow a number of individuals willing to give up all contact with their former country and with skill sets needed by our economy into the country.

I did not know this thread was about Biden, or is that just your BDS kicking in?

You're absolutely right. The Democrats are also responsible for our open borders, as well as those RINO Republicans who carry their water for them.

But it could be worse: If we had a gay President who wanted to legalize pot, that would give the drug cartels free reign to smuggle in all the pot they wanted.

You're absolutely right. The Democrats are also responsible for our open borders, as well as those RINO Republicans who carry their water for them.

But it could be worse: If we had a gay President who wanted to legalize pot, that would give the drug cartels free reign to smuggle in all the pot they wanted.

You are not real bright, legalized pot removes the need for the cartels. Just like with booze, it was making illegal that gave the mob their power over it.

I and my President prefer a MERIT-BASED immigration policy at the present time. That is, foreigners who are university-educated or who bring valuable skills would be welcome. Especially foreigners who get their university education HERE, then want to stay.

Country of origin is not a relevant consideration, although if I were emperor I would accept no immigrants from countries that are avowedly Islamic, as that culture rejects the core American belief that country trumps religion.
Why uni educated? You don't have enough gender studies trans gay it's in the US? Economics and Stem OK......I like Economics..........but skilled tradies absolutely yes!! Dad employed a German engineer in the 60s and 70s...fantastic at anything metal. He could make an engine from a steel block if it was needed. Amazing skills.

No, the fat fucks of Nauru are inherently vile and dumb. No fly there is innocent. If I was President I would have nuked that shitty island into the sea. Trust me, the devil is of Nauru and we can no longer tolerate its existence.

North Sentinel Island too. I wouldn't want any of those savage natives emigrating here, they might eat my President. Or his uncle.

You are not real bright, legalized pot removes the need for the cartels. Just like with booze, it was making illegal that gave the mob their power over it.
Legalized pot leads to a more heavily zonked out population than we have now

Its a bad idea

But the potheads are winning the argument and legalized pot is probably going to happen

i make a random list ….
I have no problem with any immigrant so long as they adhere to AMERICAN culture and values and are productive members of society.

If you aren't you aren't welcome, no matter where you came from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back