Immigration...A privileged or a right?

Is immigration to the U.S.A. a privileged or a right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, the budget didn’t get passed because it hasn’t been agreed to. That’s not the “fault” of the Senate. It’s the fault of partisanship and a refusal to work together. On both sides.

It's the fault treasonous Democrats who put the interests of invading foreign criminals ahead of the interests of their own country and their own fellow Americans.

Since Schumer decided to close down the government In support of non-citizens of this country, I have been pondering the attitude that requires people to take the side against their own countrymen.

So, answer the question and feel free to provide justification....

Schumer didn’t close down the government. The Republicans did. They have the House, the Senate, and the White House.

This is the first time in US history that a government shut down has occurred when one party controls the House, Senate and White House. It takes a spectacular degree of incompetence and mismanagement for Republicans to fuck up this badly.

And then in true Republican fashion, they blame a Democrat for the mess THEY created.

:eusa_naughty: No party controls the Senate. You are incorrect, gf. The Senate just happens to be why the budget didn't get passed, as well.

No, the budget didn’t get passed because it hasn’t been agreed to. That’s not the “fault” of the Senate. It’s the fault of partisanship and a refusal to work together. On both sides.
\

When the Executive and house are ready to pass it, yes it is on the Senate. :rolleyes:

Trump will sign anything out in front of him without reading it. The House has proven its lack of fiscal responsibility over and over. It’s up to the Senate to try to mitigate that fiscal ineptitude.

Since Schumer decided to close down the government In support of non-citizens of this country, I have been pondering the attitude that requires people to take the side against their own countrymen.

Schumer didn’t close down the government. The Republicans did. They have the House, the Senate, and the White House.

This is the first time in US history that a government shut down has occurred when one party controls the House, Senate and White House. It takes a spectacular degree of incompetence and mismanagement for Republicans to fuck up this badly.

And then in true Republican fashion, they blame a Democrat for the mess THEY created.

:eusa_naughty: No party controls the Senate. You are incorrect, gf. The Senate just happens to be why the budget didn't get passed, as well.

\

When the Executive and house are ready to pass it, yes it is on the Senate. :rolleyes:

Trump will sign anything out in front of him without reading it. The House has proven its lack of fiscal responsibility over and over. It’s up to the Senate to try to mitigate that fiscal ineptitude.

Are you seriously claiming that the Democrat Filibusterers(<<I liked typing that :)) did it to be fiscally Conservative?

:snicker:

I agree with the posters who say that immigration is a privilege.

Personally, I am heartbroken at the social changes (and expenses in terms of taxation) wrought by uncontrolled immigration.

But I think that it is becoming a right to come to the United States (and Europe) because many Americans (and Europeans) feel that it is our moral duty to take in as many economic/political refugees as possible.

These Americans (who call themselves "liberals" or "progressives") truly believe in that saying: "Don't build walls. Make the table longer." (In other words, there's plenty of room for everybody.)

Since liberals control the media and academia, I feel that they are on the winning side.

Man. Are you guys ever gonna be pissed!

Our economy depends on immigrants. Therefore, we will continue to welcome them. And, we will allow them to become citizens.

I know you won't accept that and you'll keep having your hissy fit. But it's a done deal. We will continue to be great.
No one depends on illegal immigrants except illegal immigrants and their home countries.

Anyone who isn't a US citizen should be booted out. All illegals should be booted out. Those kids Obama made us take should all be booted out.

If you aren't an American Citizen then you have no business in America unless you are a visiting tourist.

You are too stupid to be one person. There are literally hundreds of reasons for people from other countries to be in the US. Business, education, foreign relations, medical treatment, study and research, military work. The list goes on and on.
There are legal avenues for every reason to go to the US.

\

Are you seriously claiming that the Democrat Filibusterers(<<I liked typing that :)) did it to be fiscally Conservative?

Being fiscally responsible has hardly been a Republican trait. They’ve run up enormous deficits, passed Medicare Part D without funding it, and quite frankly, crashed the economy twice.

Republicans have taken health care away from poor children - American children insured under the CHiP program, and one is Democrats demands is that CHiP funding be restored.

This is incorrect. Schumer shut down the government. He who controls the filibuster controls the Senate.

Or, if you prefer, he who can destroy a thing, controls a thing. Schumer just destroyed this bill, a bill that he and every Democrat agrees with.

Dems own this.

\

Being fiscally responsible has hardly been a Republican trait. They’ve run up enormous deficits, passed Medicare Part D without funding it, and quite frankly, crashed the economy twice.

Republicans have taken health care away from poor children - American children insured under the CHiP program, and one is Democrats demands is that CHiP funding be restored.
CHIP fudning is in the bill the Democrats filibusted. In fact, the Republicans extended it for six years. Longer than any other time prior to this bill.

BTW, fiscal responsibility is NOT tax and spend.

Immigration is for the benefit of and at the discretion of the country receiving the immigrants

I guess we should ask the Native Americans and Mexicans what they think, since they were here long before the whites.

I guess we should ask the Native Americans and Mexicans what they think, since they were here long before the whites.
I'll tell you what, you go round up their respective governments and get the associated forms and get back to Me.

Here is the list of Latino countries that allow millions of people to ignore their immigration laws, mooch off of their taxpayers, vote in their elections and then call their citizens racist if they complain about it.

none

Here is the list of Latino countries that allow millions of people to ignore their immigration laws, mooch off of their taxpayers, vote in their elections and then call their citizens racist if they complain about it.

none

You’re a complete fool if you believe this is what illegals do. Illegals are not “mooching off taxpayers” or voting. This is a Republican lie. It’s why Republicans have always opposed mass deportations and immigration crackdowns. The reason is the US government benefits enormously from illegals.

The opposite is true. Illegals are paying taxes, contributing to GDP and the economy and no, they’re not voting.

none

You’re a complete fool if you believe this is what illegals do. Illegals are not “mooching off taxpayers” or voting. This is a Republican lie. It’s why Republicans have always opposed mass deportations and immigration crackdowns. The reason is the US government benefits enormously from illegals.

The opposite is true. Illegals are paying taxes, contributing to GDP and the economy and no, they’re not voting.
How do you know that they are not voting?
We spend about $140 billion per year on illegals

How do you know that they are not voting?
We spend about $140 billion per year on illegals

There is no need to wonder why those on the left wrong are so solidly opposed to any measures to protect the electoral system against voter fraud, especially that in the form of voting by illegal aliens and others who are ineligible to vote. They know that it's happening,and they know that it is their side that benefits from it.

Forum List

Back