Immigration is Destroying America.

Quick question................how many natural born citizens are willing to put their ass on the line in defense of this country?

Second question.....................how many immigrants do you think would be willing to put their asses on the line to defend this country and earn citizenship?

I'm guessing it's going to be more immigrants than natural born citizens, because most natural born citizens are willing to let the rest of us put our asses on the line in their defense, rather than take a chance on sacrificing their own.

Me? I'm a natural born citizen who was born in the state of Montana. I also have known people from other countries that wanted to be citizens, so they decided to defend this country.

I'm still wondering how much Rubio, McConnell, Cruz or Boehner have been willing to sacrifice?

Me? Pretty much what others like me who have served.................we're willing to put our own lives on the line for this country. The aforementioned? Not much.

Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

Wow, look at that. A whole list of thing Republicans block from being fixed. Good job.

Here are what I see as the HARMS of Immigration (in America). Feel free to dispute, debate, confirm, or whatever on any one or combination of these. This should be a good, rousing debate (but please try to stay on topic)

Harms of Immigration

1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).

2. Wage reduction.

3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).

4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($170 Billion year).

5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.

6. Increased crime.

7. Increased traffic congestion.

8. Increased pollution.

9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.

10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.

11. Overcrowding in government offices.

12. Overcrowding in schools.

13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.

14. Cultural erosion.

15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)

16. Introduction of foreign diseases

Wow, look at that. A whole list of thing Republicans block from being fixed. Good job.

That makes absolutely no sense. Looks to me like a list of things that Democrats block from being fixed, by supporting immigration and amnesty for illegal aliens, which strongly encourages more illegal immigration.

Let's give 100 million hispanics from the south, American citzenshp. Let's learn spanish and eat taco's all day!!! Mucho gracia!!!!

Might want to check your figures sometime.

There are only 300 million people in America at this current time.

If there were 100 million "Hispanics from the South" that would be one out of every 3 people.

Nice to see you're such a bigot.

Start prosecuting those that hire undocumented workers, with tough penalties.

Quick question................how many natural born citizens are willing to put their ass on the line in defense of this country?

Second question.....................how many immigrants do you think would be willing to put their asses on the line to defend this country and earn citizenship?

I'm guessing it's going to be more immigrants than natural born citizens, because most natural born citizens are willing to let the rest of us put our asses on the line in their defense, rather than take a chance on sacrificing their own.

Me? I'm a natural born citizen who was born in the state of Montana. I also have known people from other countries that wanted to be citizens, so they decided to defend this country.

I'm still wondering how much Rubio, McConnell, Cruz or Boehner have been willing to sacrifice?

Me? Pretty much what others like me who have served.................we're willing to put our own lives on the line for this country. The aforementioned? Not much.

Every time you get drunk you post virtually the exact same thing. Stop demeaning yourself.

And..................if you doubt that the military is one job that many won't do, or are able to do, can you tell me how many of the current Congress (meaning the House of Representatives) or those of the current Senate who have actually served?

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that when you sober up you will see how illogical that statement was.

Not any more. We are lawless now. Obama took all of the border guards off the border. Now instead of stopping them at the border the ex-border guards are now democrat processors who babysitting the new arrivals then sending them on their way.

What's your name.. ok how old are you.. ok.. here's your free pass some running money food underwear... have fun, vote democrat!

The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP) was a region-level dialogue with the stated purpose of providing greater cooperation on security and economic issues. The Partnership was founded in Waco, Texas, on March 23, 2005, by Prime Minister of Canada Paul Martin, President of Mexico Vicente Fox, and U.S. President George W. Bush.

Hell Bush opened the boarders wide & invited Mexico in. He wanted to merge Mexico, Canada & the USA into the North American Partnership.

Obama has stopped the flow & Republicans are pissed!

CORRECTION: Obama has intensified the flow. Watch the news.

News? What news? You mean the TV entertainment that claims to be news?

Bottom line is the numbers prove illegal immigration is way down under Obama. Deportations of criminal illegal immigrants is way up under Obama. Illegals were so numerous under the Bush admin, that you could always pick-up immigrant workers from the large groups of them hanging out in the parking lot of most hardware stores. Now you would be hard pressed to find one hanging around anywhere.

Huh? Let me get this straight. We offer you citizenship in trade for service. You take that offer, then turn around and piss in the face of the people who made the offer to you.

Were you a piece of shit before you joined up, or is that learned behavior?

The Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (SPP) was a region-level dialogue with the stated purpose of providing greater cooperation on security and economic issues. The Partnership was founded in Waco, Texas, on March 23, 2005, by Prime Minister of Canada Paul Martin, President of Mexico Vicente Fox, and U.S. President George W. Bush.

Hell Bush opened the boarders wide & invited Mexico in. He wanted to merge Mexico, Canada & the USA into the North American Partnership.

Bottom line is the numbers prove illegal immigration is way down under Obama. Deportations of criminal illegal immigrants is way up under Obama. Illegals were so numerous under the Bush admin, that you could always pick-up immigrant workers from the large groups of them hanging out in the parking lot of most hardware stores. Now you would be hard pressed to find one hanging around anywhere.
Bull shit.

I saw them on rural farms, working for very low wages.

Bottom line is the numbers prove illegal immigration is way down under Obama. Deportations of criminal illegal immigrants is way up under Obama.

HA HA. I almost was unable to respond to this from the sheer idiocy of it. So you don't believe what we're seeing on the news about the surge in illegal aliens from Central America ? Giggle. Wanna buy a bridge in Brooklyn ?

Interesting that so many great baseball players are immigrants.

And so many business owners, so many mothers, so many wives, so many members of the armed forces, so many diplomats, entertainers, inventors, physicians, etc. And SO many students who come to our great nation to gain what we uniquely have to offer. They generally are spared exposure to un-American, craven little cowards who quiver in puddles of their own piss, shame, and inferiority.

In the settlement-inquisition Martin Scorsese Hollywood (USA) movie "Gangs of New York" (2002), we are presented with images and history-adapted stories of rival Italian immigrant and Irish immigrant gangs vying for dominions in 1800s New York City.

Flocks of Irish came to the USA during the awful Potato Famine in Ireland. Waves of Italian immigrants came to the USA between 1880-1920.

Today, you find Irish sweet potatoes, Lucky Charms breakfast cereal which features a colorful Irish folklore Leprechaun avatar, and the Irish-roots festival of St. Patrick's day being marketed and celebrated in the USA. This is no doubt partially a legacy of the Irish immigration periods.

Likewise, today, you find countless popular Italian cuisine-rooted fast food pizza joints such as Pizza Hut, Little Caesar's and Sbarro's all over the USA and this too is no doubt partially a legacy of Italian immigration waves.

The fact that immigration leaves an indelible stamp on America's brand of capitalism-catalyzed multi-culturalism makes discussions of the social value of immigration relevant in society understandings of 'dollar entertainment.'

:eusa_boohoo:

Sbarro

ojTg4tspgZYQTNeKT5M6WLNP6Nk.jpg

Interesting that so many great baseball players are immigrants.

I never really thought about it until you brought it up, but the greatest players ever to play MLB were NOT immigrants. They were all native-born Americans.

1. Babe Ruth

2. Ty Cobb

3. Ted Williams

4. Lou Gehrig

5. Joe Dimaggio

6. Walter Johnson

7. Willie Mays

8. Stan Musial

9. Mickey Mantle

10. Honus Wagner

11. Greg Maddux

12. Ricky Henderson